Chapter 3: give me a special skill
544 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: give me a special skill

 

She was sure that something will happen and her chance of survival will be very less if the real chaos broke out.

 

She immediately made a decision to test the waters with Chandu.

 

Since he turned 18 today, then it is legal and she will not be implicated.

 

If there is really an apocalypse then she will be able to use Chandu to survive.

 

Her thoughts are not good as she wanted to use Chandu as meet shield to survive and for that she wanted to sell her body to him.

 

She thought that Chandu is a naive man that can be manipulated with her thoughts and put him under her skirt.

 

Chandu who has worked part time for 3 years in many shady places, he can tell what a person is thinking just from some small expressions.

 

When he saw the expression of Priya his heart already turned cold.

 

But he still maintained a friendly image while secretly becoming vigilant towards her.

 

He moved closure to her and stood 1 meter away from her to test the waters with his skill.

 

“Is there any malice towards me?”

 

Chandu asked

 

“The woman in front of the host is showing malice”

 

The information appeared in his mind.

 

“Can you find her thoughts?”

 

Chandu asked again in his heart which is cold.

 

“The women in front of the host wanted to use host as meat shield and pleasure toy if the apocalypse broke out.

 

If not she will only give you a one night stand nothing else….”

 

Chandu already understood that much from reading her intentions.

 

At the same time he was astounded by his skill.

 

He doesn’t know if any other person has the same kind of skill or similar skill.

 

He has to be careful about that.

 

He also felt that using this skill continuously is causing him to feel mentally exhausted.

 

But it was not that much…..

 

He posed another question.

 

“Can you find out her skill is her skill?”

 

The information popped in Chandu’s mind.

 

“Her skill is a consumable skill that can grant a random skill to another person.

 

It can be used 2 times.

 

The conditions are that

 

She has to have intimate bonding with that person at least once and she should have a favorable impression on him.”

 

Chandu looked at the information and started to smile inside as he was sure that he will be able to make her at least use on skill granting on him.

 

At the same time he understood that skills have severe restriction and there are consumable skills like this.

 

There are also growth type skills that he possesses.

 

While thinking his mouth is still working as he showered her with caring words.

 

This made her even more favorable towards Chandu.

 

She finally spoke after a moment.

 

“I am alright and thank you for your concern.”

 

“But you see here”

 

She pointed at her bottom that is still oozing with her love juices while speaking.

 

“You have seen my body, so you have to take responsibility.”

 

“Even though I am a call girl previously, I have changed and wanted to start a peaceful life with a good man.

 

Now you have seemed my most embarrassing pasts completely, so tell me how you are going to compensate me.”

 

Chandu sneered inside and started his acting.

 

Even though he was acting his blushed face is actually original.

 

He opened his mouth and started to speak.

 

“I am still young and don’t have enough money or any valuables.

 

I don’t know how to compensate you.

 

So you tell me how you would like me to compensate you.”

 

Chandu did not show any fluctuations of a wise man instead he seems more like handyman that follows the orders blindly.

 

This made her even more willing to take Chandu under her wing.

 

There is also a thing that Chandu is quite handsome to look if he adjusted some things like hair cut and dress style.

 

So she spoke proudly.

 

“Did you give your first time to anyone?”

 

Chandu’s face became even redder after the question.

 

He simply denied it by shaking his head.

 

This made her even happier as she knows that a person cannot forget the one that took their first time which is common for both men and women.

 

 “Since it is like that, give me your first time and become my underling from now on.

 

If there really is apocalypse then we will face it together.

 

Also you have to satisfy me whenever I want and even if I had other men you should still follow me.

 

If you follow me well and satisfy me I will grant you a special skill.

 

You don’t believe right.

 

The shouts you heard before is me receiving a skill just now.

 

I have the skill to grant skills to others.

 

Be a good man and come under my skirt.

 

If you do well then you will be granted a special skill from me.”

 

Chandu acted as if he was pondering something while laughing all he wanted inside his mind.

 

‘She thought that she is the only person that has special skill.

 

How stupid she can be.

 

Well that is good for me.

 

I am getting both of your skills and also your body for pleasure.

 

Giving you my first time is a small price for all of the things I am about to gain.’

 

Chandu thought these things in his heart and finally spoke with a red face.

 

“If you really grant me a special skill then I will believe you and give you my first time.

 

I am 18 today any way and there seems to be topic about apocalypse so the police or any one might not react even if you complain.

 

So give me a special skill and I will be loyal to you even if you have other men…..”

 

Chandu said with a resolute face looking at warden Priya.

 

She finally understood something from Chandu that is Chandu is a good man………..

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the 7 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

10