Chapter 11: We will rescue women first
279 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: We will rescue women first

 

The people in the scouting party acted friendly and spoke in English again

 

“We are people from….

 

We cannot take all of you with us but if there are any women we will take them with us and you have to walk in that direction to reach the town.

 

It is very near so you don’t have to worry.

 

After we sent them to safety we will return back for you to take you there….”

 

Everything that the scouting party head said made sense and has good will.

 

But does any one believe this kind of nonsense at a time like this.

 

The answer is ‘NO’

 

That means there are dangers on the way here or there will form dangers on the way.

 

Based on what they said what they needed is information as the scouting party.

 

If they were able to get one person for the information is enough so taking the rest of the people with them is useless and even more threatening on the way.

 

Well if they can take some women then they can get the information they wanted and have some fun on the way taking advantage of the situation.

 

Even if some men tried to follow by force then there is chance that those men would be killed and made it look like an accident.

 

There are no children present in the survivors in this town.

 

This year is a year where the number of children born is very less and most of them are out of town.

 

As for the children present they were already gone under the rubble when the earthquake came.

 

Well it was night time and things happen and took the worst turn.

 

Chandu is not sympathetic as he knows that the life would be even worse if the things go on and those children survived.

 

Perhaps it was best for them to die early than to live in this kind of world.

 

Chandu was not visible to those people as he was hiding in the leaves on the top of the tree branch.

 

He was not only observing those people but also their weapons.

 

They are actually carrying swords around their waists and the head of the scouts has an old model revolver along with the sword.

 

Never underestimate an enemy is one of the most important principles of Chandu.

 

If he know about monster cores then these scouting party might also know it based on those colorful horses that they were riding.

 

This means they know about levels and skills or there might be something more advanced.

 

So Chandu canceled the option of having the head on fight with them even with the shotgun he has in his storage space.

 

Soon after, two women came out of the tent, one with average looks and the other with some good looks.

 

Chandu know these two women as they are his school mates and very arrogant ones at that.

 

The good looking one is from a rich family and the average looking one is a bully assistant of this rich good looking girl.

 

They seem to be wearing some sort of party dress which means they are in some sort of party last night when the apocalypse happened.

 

Chandu looked carefully and these two women seem to be hiding something.

 

Most probably one of them or both of them got skills.

 

Town is large and Chandu was unable to find them while he was roaming around last day.

 

Well it is not a problem.

 

These women always saw Chandu as a bug and never actually talked with him even once.

 

So what happens to them is not his problem.

 

If possible he was thinking of either getting their skills or monster cores if they turned into undead or to bang them if possible.

 

Chandu know that they are older than him by a few months and should have already given their first times to some men from their rich group.

 

There is a delinquent rich second generation student in the class that these two rubbed against continuously.

 

It seems like he has already dead or these two women might have killed him together after the apocalypse.

 

Right now Chandu’s target is to follow the direction that these men were about to take and start before these people start moving.

 

He was sure that he cannot match with the speed of these colorful horses but he was sure that he can catch up to them.

 

So he silently got off the tree and moved along the road in between the woods.

 

Last night before he slept Chandu absorbed nearly 73 monster cores that he obtained in the morning letting him level up.

 

After using the finder skill he was able to find that he has reached level 1.

 

Another good thing is his range of the finder and map skills has reached 5 meters.

 

As for the storage space it was upgraded to 5 cubic meters.

 

So last night, he made his way to the town in secret and went into collecting many thing that he hide or unable to collect them in the day.

 

He has an extra bullet proof vest and more guns that were loaded and even more of monster cores that he collected last night.

 

He found that those the undead are becoming stronger and the dead corpses that did not turn into undead have now turned into undead.

 

Some of the pets like dogs, cats…….also turned into undead last night.

 

Chandu was shocked by the discovery and did his best to kill as many undead as possible.

 

The undead corpses from last night seem to be gone and he doesn’t know if they came back to life or something else.

 

All in all this place will become living hell or undead zone or in game terms called dungeon or labyrinth.

 

Other than that the underground of the town seems to be brewing something very nasty and dangerous.

 

The air around the town is becoming more and more………

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the 30 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

7