Chapter 13: benefits of the monster wolf corpse
232 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: benefits of the monster wolf corpse

 

But they will not live long, their bodies were badly mutilated and they only have few breaths of life left.

 

Chandu came over to them and fed them some water as they seem to be in need of water.

 

The finder skill said that he would receive unexpected gains based on his actions in the area where the corpses are.

 

So Chandu came here to the corpses only to find these two women that should be dead, they are not dead but are on the verge of dying.

 

As the human nature he gave them a little of water and called out their names.

 

They were able to see Chandu with their blurry eyes and finally spoke a few words.

 

“We are sorry to have ridiculed you…ghug…back at school.

 

We got a skill to grant a person a skill…ghug…at the moment of our death.

 

The condition is that person should kill us but we cannot resent them…ghug…and die willingly without…ghug…any influences.

 

So please kill us as we are already dying and avenge us …ghug… we will grant you a skill each.

 

Those scouts…ghug…are not good.

 

They wanted to take advantage of us and when …ghug… we are in danger they used us as meat shields.

 

Kill all of them and sorry to ask you this when we…ghug… never cared or even talked to you back at school.

 

But please avenge us….”

 

As they said these words they lost the light in their eye and at the same time Chandu received that severe head ache.

 

He knows if he passed out here then he would definitely die.

 

The head ache was not as strong as it was at the first time, may be because of increasing in level or some other things.

 

He quickly ran towards the bushes nearby and hid in them.

 

Soon he lost his consciousness.

 

Then the information related to the skills appeared in his mind.

 

Skill: shape shifting

 

As the name suggests, this skill can change the shape and size of his body parts including colour changing, voice changing and even height changing.

 

He can even change his gender as he wishes if he improves the skill as he levels up or the skill levels up.

 

Also the duration or range of change is proportional to his level and the current time limit is only few minutes.

 

Skill: memory manipulation

 

As the skill name suggests it can manipulate or erase or create memories based on his will.

 

Manipulation and creating fake memories is hard right now but he can at least erase some of the memories to a few minutes.

 

He can also read those memories but reading time is also limited.

 

Skill: heal

 

This skill can heal the wounds of his body or other people.

 

The skill level is low and the healing effect is also low.

 

If the skill is improved to a certain level then he will be able to regenerate broken limbs of his body or others.

 

As for self healing, if it was improved to the peak then he will not be injured anymore and he might even become immortal.

 

Skill: hide

 

As the name suggests this skill has the capabilities of stealth, hiding things, hiding skills from people that can peak at other people’s details using their own skills…..

 

It can also hide other people and their details…..

 

……….

 

Chandu woke up and the first decision that he made is to hide the fact that his healing skill can automatically heal his body without needing to activate like healing other people.

 

Fortunately he was able to wake up within 2 minutes and the fight was able to cover him from becoming food to other monsters.

 

After he woke up, the first thing he did is look around to see if there are any changes.

 

Finding that everything is normal he went straight to get the monster cores and if there is any other useful things on these wolves.

 

His storage space is 5 cubic meters so he can easily store the corpses of some wolves if wanted to.

 

But this is not the time for that.

 

First thing is first that is monster cores.

 

The two females did not have any monster cores as they are just corpses and not undead.

 

He is going to wait and see if they would turn into undead and if they did then he would collect the monster cores and bury them.

 

Whatever it might be in the past they have given him something useful so he can at least bury them nearby.

 

He went to the wolf’s corpse and used the finder skill to see if there is anything valuable in the monster wolf’s corpse other than the monster core.

 

Since they were mutated monster even for those people that have already experience in hunting these monster wolves then there should be something of some value.

 

The finder skill immediately replied.

 

“Host there is a corpse of the monster wolf beside you that was mutated after absorbing massive magic energy released from the earth’s evolution.

 

Its entire body is a treasure.

 

Skin can be used to make leather armor that can withstand some of the mutated monster attacks.

 

Its meat can improve the strength, stamina and agility under prolonged consumption.

 

Its balls and reproductive organs can improve your virility and the strength of your reproductive organs.

 

Its bones can be used to craft weapons which are light and hard at the same time.

 

Eating its brain has a little possibility of improving your intelligence or wisdom by a small margin this.

 

Consumption of meat or other parts of these magically mutated creatures can improve the magic power of the host.

 

All these improvements have two types.

 

First is after consumption of the above stated things has the chance to boost the corresponding things temporarily.

 

Second it after prolonged consumption the benefits will become permanent.

 

The prolonged time varies and for these wolves of low level it should be around a month.

 

After the improvement they will not have any change even if it was consumed for a long time……….”

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the 37 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

8