Chapter 19: secret missing scout team
123 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19: secret missing scout team

 

Well there are some other processes but these are the main things that is followed throughout the country.

 

One thing is certain that unless one was able to get his hands on a treasure herb or some miracle, one can only develop slowly like this step by step.

 

The earth cannot give experience for free.

 

…………..

 

Chandu accepted the mission and there is a look of determination in his eyes.

 

He knows the only rule of the world, that is

 

“The survival of the fittest”

 

No matter what this rule cannot be changed or over written.

 

He has to be strong, wise and lucky to be able to survive in this world.

 

For that he has enough real life experience of the dark world to learn about the basics of survival.

 

So there is no fear of going back there in his eyes instead what he was expecting is his rewards after coming back.

 

Chandu don’t know how to raid a horse so he was asked to raid along the back of another person like they did yesterday.

 

They set out on those colorful horses.

 

Chandu did not expect that these horses to be so fast.

 

Within a half an hour they were already at the site where the wolves attacked.

 

Before reaching there they were able to see the bicycle that Chandu seems to have left before.

 

Then they reached the site where the battle happened.

 

They stopped there looking at the signs of the battle and found the half eaten corpses of the team of scouts.

 

The most disturbing thing is that their weapons are missing.

 

The team that came with Chandu now became cautious and observed the surroundings.

 

They know that it was done by a wolf pack but there is not even a single body of the wolf and most of the bodies of the scouts were shredded or half eaten.

 

There are signs that it was done by someone but there are also signs that this was done by the monsters.

 

Since they were unable to come to the correct conclusion they can only leave this place as it is.

 

Then they moved forward towards the town.

 

This is the place where Chandu has to be careful.

 

This is because he has shown his face to some people when collecting the food and other things after the apocalypse.

 

If they were to speak about that then everything that Chandu said would became lie and air.

 

Well Chandu did not have to fear as he can change his facial features a little to make it so that those people would not recognize him.

 

Also he believes that there will be no more survivors in the town and is filled with the undead.

 

The reason is quite simple as the trees and even the forest has grown to an extent that most of the road was already covered.

 

All of this happened in just one night after Chandu passed by here.

 

This means how many beast type monsters should be roaming in the town where the survivors are.

 

Also it can be said that those undead might as well be evolved further and killed even more people.

 

With these thoughts Chandu along with the scout team arrived just outside the city where there should be a tent yesterday.

 

Now there is no tent here instead it looked like it was shredded by swords and there are some corpses here that looked like they were killed by sword slashes.

 

The scout team leader frowned looking at the sword slashes on the corpses.

 

Chandu know that these people were alright yesterday and he understood that these people were killed with the previous scout team.

 

They only took the girls and killed all these men and even children.

 

This shows that how cruel those people are.

 

Chandu got off the horse and observed a little and commented.

 

“Leader Kabir I don’t think that these wounds were caused by internal conflict.

 

Out town or country prohibit the weapons from citizens so there should not be any present in the town.

 

Even if there are some it is not possible to cause this level of harm form home made weapons.

 

It looked like a sword slash that was done by an experienced person…..

 

Also these people were ruthless as to even kill children and for some reason there is not even a single woman corpse here….

 

This means….”

 

As Chandu commented the members of the scout team and their leader felt ashamed and guilty.

 

The reason is not that they cannot deduce what Chandu did but the reason is that they know who would do things like this.

 

The other scout team that visited this town yesterday did this and took the women to have fun on the way.

 

But an accident occurred where they were attacked by a pack of wolves.

 

Taking the chance one of the woman might have harmed the members of the scout team using their own swords.

 

However exaggerated it might look but this seems to be the most possible explanation for the cause of the missing scout team.

 

They felt guilty and embarrassed because they cannot say that this was done by their own men.

 

This might cause a grudge to form in the mind of Chandu that would cause a disaster to their country.

 

Thinking of this the scout team leader changed the topic saying that they should get the knowledge that chandu spoke of.

 

Chandu was sad inside that he did not kill those scout party members with his own hands for killing little children.

 

But he was happy that they were killed by those wolves.

 

Chandu did not make too many scars on their bodies and not on all of them.

 

He covered it so that he can cover that they were robbed of them cores.

 

Chandu moved away with the team as he doesn’t want to be with these corpses.

 

The undead seems to be normal as there is no change in them………

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the 65 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

3