Chapter 24: Chaos zones, god altars
95 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24: Chaos zones, god altars

 

The chaos monsters in the chaos zones will not leave corpses instead they will drop random some things like monster cores, bones, meat...

 

Each floor will have a strong monster that we call as the floor master and every tenth floor has even a stronger floor master.

 

It is said that the floor master at the hundredth floor of the chaos zone at the capital is a very powerful monster that is at level 100.

 

A single level 100 adventurer was unable to fight a chaos monster at level 100.

 

The monsters in the chaos zone did not have any specific indications that differentiate them with a normal monster race outside.

 

The only thing is they are extremely violent and attack anyone without talking.

 

It is said that there are wild chaos zones in the forests, deserts, oceans and even sky outside that has more than 100 floors but they were in accessible for normal people.

 

The monsters that appear outside the chaos zone will not drop anything but their corpse will be intact and one can obtain materials and some special things from the corpses.

 

It is said that these monster are also from the chaos zone but because of the over flow they venture outside and becomes real monsters.

 

These real monsters have independent thinking and will not attack blindly if they are capable of thinking.

 

There is a theory saying that we humans, goblins, dragons, beast men.........are races that came out of the chaos zone and formed a living here.

 

The races that came out of the chaos zone can retain corpses after dying but this formed a new chaos zone of undead.

 

Not everyone but the people that are dead were able to become undead for some unknown conditions.

 

There are also cases where some great people that made achievements were able to become inheritances after they died.

 

There are also cases where there are god level inheritances where we can get a potential, weapons, or something else.....

 

The floor master level chaos monsters and some overly mutated chaos monsters will be able to drop spirit beads.

 

These spirit beads are like lottery tickets that can grant a skill or a weapon spirit or a transformation spirit or a pet of the monster that this spirit bead belongs to.

 

There are cases where we get nothing.

 

......

 

The monster tides were usually caused by the over flow from the wild chaos zones where the influence of the chaos zone reaches all the land and chaos monsters would attack indiscriminately.

 

But the chaos monsters that have already a part of the normal world with groups and clans will not be influenced by this and will be attacked by the chaos monsters instead.

 

..........

 

Now, coming back to the point of worshiping a god and joining a clan...

 

The thing is every chaos zone will have an opening gate to enter and all the cities will usually have their chaos zones in the third ring near the military zone of the city.

 

Right in front of the gate will be an altar that looks like a dome.

 

It is made out of mysterious material that cannot be destroyed through normal means.

 

Only people that are over 18 years of age were able to enter the chaos zone.

 

Before entering a chaos zone every person should enter the altar to join a clan of a god and receive the buff’s related to that god.

 

Only these people can enter the chaos zone and fight the monsters with the buffs that they receive.

 

These buffs will also categorise them into various field in fighting......

 

Also based on the nature of the person a list of gods will be given to the person in the dome.

 

The gods are not just the ones that are in the mythology, a strong person or a king can also become a god.

 

But they have to be recognised by the altar to display.

 

Only the dead gods or the gods that are not in this plane were displayed as gods and the living gods or other powerful people will not be displayed as gods.

 

Well this point was completely a theory and there is no verification or explanation.

 

Also ever person’s experience is different when choosing a god and becoming their clan member.

 

Some people saw the gods and some people saw the lights............

 

Chandu will be going through this ceremony tomorrow.

 

This was the king’s order.

 

There will not be any change if a person were to go through the ceremony at this city or at the capital.

 

Chandu was given a good room to rest and it was a official guest room of the city lord.

 

City lord’s name is Vera from the Sen Family and he has a son.

 

The name of his son is Raghu that turned 18 years old this year, who was studying at the capital’s academy of adventurers.

 

The city lord told Chandu a few things about his son and wanted to make them friends when chandu reached the capital.

 

......

 

Other than that after the ceremony tomorrow Chandu will be instilled with real knowledge related to the country and other hidden things.

 

He will be having a crash course on common sense and other things for the next few days.

 

Other than Chandu the other refugees that have reached the age of 18 will be taught some normal things and will undergo the ceremony of god worshipping.

 

There are people that did not believe in god but if they were to watch the monster tide then they will automatically believe in the god.

 

At least these gods would respond and grant them some buffs to survive.

 

Chandu thought for a while thinking what kind of god he would choose or what choices he would get.

 

Chandu also spoke some pleasantries to the city lord and finally after that he was sent back to the guest room.

 

Chandu did not think much as he slept but still a little vigilant.

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the 85 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

2