Log 02
258 10 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pitch was looking down at the shield generator where the town halls floor once covered it then at the loud woman then at the generator “would you please tell me how you stabilised this modification without vaporising everything in a several hundred metre radius?”  

 

The woman harrumphed “I should tell ye when ye won e’n tell me how ye made yer mass driver? ‘S not very fair is it?” Pitch mimics a human sigh luckily clones make this noise often enough to accurately replicate easily, “I tell you how to jurry rig a railgun for the adjustable shield programs?” She nods, pitch mimics a deeper sigh and walks toward a group of scrapped speeders “alright here is…

 

“Master that clones force signature is odd are you sure we should let him just leave?” The trandoshan padwan asks her master.

 

“Forcing him to stay would only cause problems later down the line, if he were say, put in charge of maintaining my fighter after a stressful day he may simply snap and decide to ‘forget’ something vital, or as a sniper if we were In a position where he could simply miss a shot to allow a droid to get me he wouldn’t even have to waste a breath himself” the Jedi nods at his rather paranoid wisdom considering how every clone he’s seen so far are loyalty personified.

 

“He doesn’t seem the type do so he’d more likely attempt something like he is now again” the padawan argues, but the Jedi shakes his head “Then i would be forced to court marshal him for attempting desertion while under my command, while currently I can mark him as an unknown who disappeared. If he wishes to leave it is for the best for everyone, and in regards to his signature while it is odd, he could simply be muted to the force, it’s not impossible and can be caused by many things”

 

The Padawan sighs used to her masters odd paranoia that, if she were to believe the creche rumors were from visions he saw very young that left him babbling for a month about clones, Sith lords, the Jedi being massacred by both, something about a rebellion and finally incest in front of the aforementioned Sith lord's corpse for some reason. As clones are not completely unheard of the clone army could have nothing to do with the vision, the Sith are dead so no worries there and though the war could be considered a rebellion the Jedi haven't been massacred yet. so it is universally believed he simply saw something from the past  from another clone war likely some several thousand years ago it could have just been on one planet even the Jedi were much more spread out originally.

 

honestly it sounds so bizarre even if it had happened in history she wouldn't believe it. even if the Jedi were attacked by the clones the temple is full of knights and masters with force techniques that could wipe the floor with any en masse attempts on the temple, not only could they likely sense the attack days or at least hours beforehand if the council worked together they could use any dropships as battering weapons pushing them into each other, slice through battalions of the slightly modified baseline humans, and in at least one case literally shoot lightning from their hands! how could the galaxies most elite fighters using the combined knowledge of several millennia fall to something so simple! ah she's internally ranting again and the smirk on her master's lips tells her everything about how her next few days will be.

 

 

"So da big spark yi ded before ye shot was tuh dizable dere sheilds?" The engineer asks hefting a miniature version of the scrap railgun pitch had made onto a hover car well more hover truck's bed where she was mounting it.

pitch nods "It did cause the entire ports power grid to short but luckily there was enough power to affect the ship, if it didn't work the chances of my rai- mass driver penetrating it wasn't promising and they were so low to the ground I wondered if I could jurry rig a shock coil and send as much power through it as possible, it leapt to the ship I fired a large piece of metal then boom! right into their ships fuel, though I was aiming for the engines, why cant things just happen as calculated" Pitch hands the woman a tool she uses to secure the weapon mount before firing a test shot damaging all nearby organics weak auditory organs, pitch feigns a similar pain as to stay consistent, the woman laughs and Pitch leaves her to her new toy to look over 'his' and done.

 

Apparently the human woman had some how altered the code mid battle by separating it chunk by chunk and hot swapping her improvements as she went while also tuning the machinery to handle the stress it was about to take, it made sense, somewhat, hot swapping code like that would require the generators processor to be capable of picking up its new calculations near instantaneously, the quality of its inner workings was odd for a colony port on a planet so far out in the rim, the shields presence alone was odd though it was small barely fully covering the town square around it though it made up for size in its strength, it would have still been rather expensive to have it built never mind brought here without pirates nabbing it in transit. 

But none of that matters, the republic’s problems are the republics problems and pitch has a factory full of their siblings to liberate 4 worlds over if the republic haven’t found it yet, which from the clones chatter they have not! Now they just need to get of this ball of grass an spires and onto their makeshift ship.

Approaching said ship the trandoshan  padawan is looking at the modifications that pitch had made over the last week, some basic, some altering the ships shape completely to its current triangular appearance, the metal used in the kit bashed ship being sourced from the pirates wreck. “Why did you make it so wide? Why not higher or thicker? Ah wait is the entire length of the back thrusters under those flaps? Then what are the two on each side for?” The padawan asks claw to their lip.

Pitch waves at the ships wing edge thrusters “those are for quick manoeuvres or straight speed outside combat while the strip thrusters are the ships main source of propulsion. The turbo lasers are all front facing and integrated into the hull, and once I acquire an R series unit I will add a 360 degree turret on both its top and bottom, the hyperdrive is a class 2.6, the pirate engineers were rather creative it seems, and the shields are passable” the trandoshan just nods let’s our a small “uh huh…..” before walking away. Some clone wave pitch off and wish him luck before they’re finally airborne.

-—————-

This may be a surprise but space is dangerous and pirates have no morals and thus can be incredibly petty in their revenge, even from the grave apparently pitch learns  squatting in front of the hyperdrive pulling out a small receiver that had launched him almost through a nearby moon directly into its core.

Not a pleasant way to go according to simulations. Luckily they planned to go this direction anyway [angle of arrival disrupted by 47 degrees] ok it was off course but they’re close enough that it wasn’t a major set back. Apparently   The moon below pitch currently decided that this WILL be a set back because one of it’s many rock satellites slammed into the ships landing gear. Pitch mimics one of its favourite human actions, a sigh, stands and walks to a maintenance hatch.

“Droids are proven superior once more! In vacuum repair without an EVA suit!!” The droid giggles to itself as it floats back inside its ship.

 Once back in the bridge a call goes through without any prompting showing nothing but a large mechanical eye that emits droid speak. “Likelihood of mandalorian descent, 78%, passes required 75% threshold, processing inventory, sending appropriate invitation” the eye blinks twice and begins speaking in mandoa “greetings descendent you have been invited to ‘The Game’ we’re your skills will be tested and perseverance rewarded, should you survive, the station will broadcast its position directly to you before re-entering stasis please arrive soon or position information may no longer be accurate” and the projection cuts.

“Nope that it is peak trap I’m not falling for… dam it” pitch notices the contents of the list of rewards 

- amban rifle

-100 pounds of beskar or similarly sturdy metal

-beast of choice: from those currently held in cryo 

-holocron of choice

-basilisk war droid (with manual!)

-hk 55 droid (with weapons)

-lightsaber (blue)

-lightsaber (red)

-lightsaber (no kyber)

-lightsaber (spear, spectral)

-lightsaber (greatsword, pink)

-Mandalorian armor (first crusade)

-Mandalorian armor (death watch)

-12 choice items from selected vault (it’s a lucky dip!)

-credits

-choice fighter from hangar

-choice frigate from hanger

-Sith apprentice!

-Jedi apprentice!

-force sensitive!

-Mandalorian child!

-Mandalorian clan heir (male and female available)

-sith (corpse)

-20 slaves of choice!

-50 droids of choice!

-spice! Of choice

-and much more!!

-you want it all?! Well you can try but are you ready! For the shredarator!!!

Why does a station in the middle of nowhere on the rim seem to have collected the relics and people from throughout the entire galaxies history as rewards for what is likely a death game of some sorts pitch will never know but if there’s siblings on there to free especially competent ones it must be done. Even if this ‘shredarator’ sounds ominous.

And so pitch sets their ship to head to the stations coordinates. The trip is smooth but once pitch arrives they are disappointed “I seem to have been swindled a sha-“ before they can finish space RipPlEs and reality tilts unnaturally before a MASSIVE cube warps into reality confusing every single sensor pitch could try “this has become both more promising and significantly more worrisome” a tendril bursts from it and drags the ship into a hangar before gently setting it down.

“Greetings challenger please read the rules we are sending before exiting your ship”

A ping and they arrive 

[1.do not engage in combat outside of trials 2. Do not steal from anyone outside of trails 3. No sexual harassment of any kind outside of trails 4. No leaving until required challenge is complete] 

[game rules, rewards have point values, trials and challenges have point rewards, these can be exchanged and accepted anywhere via holonet capable devices, each trial has their own rules that are to be followed failure to do so may lead to disqualification, being vented into space, slavery, torture, or death.]

This is fair pitch nods before checking some available challenges.

[

[lewd challenges (96% point negation)]

[craftsmanship challenges]

[Athletic challenges (60% point negation)]

[Combat]

[death battles (100% point bonus)]

[beast taming (50% reduction)]

[programming/ hacking]

…….]

Death battles

[death battles]

[squad of droids (HK-50) 250 points +100% bonus=500 points]

[jedi knight 500 points] 

[sith apprentice (adult) 450 points]

[mandalorian (crusade) 600 points]

[mandalorian (death watch) 300 points]

[rancor alpha 700 points] 

[republic commando squad 475 points m]

[force sensitive dragon 3,000 points]

[shredarator!! 5,000,000 points]

5