Log 03
195 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A large matte black cuboid hanger is all pitch sees as they step down the ramp of their ship, the hangar for some reason has pillars which seems inefficient that pulsate oddly, and glow a gentle pink the same as the rest of the cubes light fixtures hanging from the hangar ceiling. 

Somewhere just out of their photoreceptors sight a wall cracks open as tendrils unfurl to show a hallway “please follow shown path” echoes from Down the new hallway, pitch follows the simple order [no order detected from being of authority, order can be denied] pitch follows the suggestion then. The hall is a similar matte black with pink highlights that last a four minute walk before one side of the wall unfurled revealing a room which pitch enters.


“Maintenance of weapons is allowed, a firing range and dojo are available for tuning and practice, to select a challenge state the genre then desired challenge, any other contestants present are not to be harmed” the room is a large black and pink lounge keeping to the usual colours, with several large sofas inlets with tables a small bar and many doors to bedrooms, and  a single other presence, a being in an odd oblong orange and white helmet lounging on one of the chairs who turns around “sup names djar I’m a republic trooper! What are you? They update the armour? I’ve only been here a month? Have the sith been getting that more aggressive?” Pitch stares while they decide how to tell the organic that they’ve likely been on cryo for several hundred years before a black robed light red skinned sith woman bursts through a door grunting in frustration “heya luinia!” The trooper waves.


“Kriff you republic dog” the woman retorted as she pulls a tip-less spear over their shoulder and use what could only be the force to open its top to release a critical kyber crystal that immediately shattered “damn kryat dragon ruined another light spear whit its krarking hard as force hide, these crystals aren’t even high enough quality for an apprentice on korriban and this Thing has the gall to price them so high” the woman looks to pitch “oh are you some new kind of infiltration droid? How did they give you a force presence?”


The troopers shoulders drop “aww I thought he was with me, maybe the next contestant, so how’d you get here? I just woke up here, and she got greedy so she has to pay a debt before it lets her leave” the trooper points to the woman. Pitch removes their helmet seeing no reason to keep it on “I am affiliated with No factions but this armour is mainly used by the republic, if you’re armour is genuine then it is likely you have been in cryo for several hundred years as the sith fell many generations ago” the woman scoffs.


“I knew they wouldn’t last a day without me running the academy I was headmistress for decades and since I was removed the quality of sith had gone to the banthas, I bet malgus had something to do with it, so what is it you seek here droid? Knowledge? riches? Or are you indebted like us?” Pitch shakes their head “I am here to acquire some skilled siblings to build a safe haven for droids who wish to live peacefully” the sith giggles? Chortles? Their slightly raspy voice makes it hard to decide, “ah yes sentient droids who want peace, I believe there was a group of droids that ruled a planet, the six gods if I’m not mistaken? May hap you could ask them to allow you to stay there to build your home?”


Pitch mimics human curiosity and tilts their head to the side “where would this be?” Before the sith can respond the trooper shakes his head “sorry but some Jedi two sith inquisitor’s a bounty hunter and a smuggler for some reason killed them all along with a squad of republic and sith troopers some say cipher nine was there two but no one knows whit that guy, or gal.” 

The sith woman frowns “fools, if izax was brought to full power he would have made an amazing ally, the fact inquisitors did not see this is unacceptable” the trooper and sith begin bickering as pitch walks to a small platform “hacking, any challenges worth 500” the platform opens beneath them and they reappear in a room filled with droids all aiming at them with shields active, pitch dives to cover as where they were previously becomes superheated by blaster fire, pitch notices a problem while behind the small cover they had found to their luck.


How are they going to hack a squad of droids without an input? A grenade clinks in front of them, “krark” electricity arcs through them.


————

Pitch awakens in a charging bay with their slightly crispy armour to the side and a notification they are now 500 point in debt for failing the challenge, re equipping their armour pitch heads back out to the lounge to the sight of the two organics partially dressed under a covering. Ignoring the organics likely recent attempts to produce more organics pitch walks back to the platform. “Combat, Jedi” the floor drops again.

This time pitch can take in the surroundings, they are in the middle of a large coliseum of black stone and pink streaks of light, the floor is a mix of flesh and sand almost breathing, and the seats are filled with holograms and beings of many races some never seen before though there is several hutts  one even seems to be wearing armour and a Jetpack.

The sound of a light saver igniting draws pitches attention to a male twi’lek Jedi holding a golden saber. Pitch grabs one of their belt pouches and draws two orbs while grabbing their holstered dc-17 in the other aiming for the Jedi’s face, the Jedi pulls pitch forward, as pitch flies toward the Jedi they do not fire they wait till the Jedi is about to swing for them before dropping one of the balls and flinging the other to the side, the balls explode into foam quickly covering the saber wielding side of the Jedi, before the Jedi can react pictch release a blaster bolt into the face of the twi’lek leaving a clean burnt hole right through its skull.

There is a mix of boos and whoops from the crowd above cheers of “droid efficiency!” “Get em!” “Fuck that Jedi!!” “I suppose I understand the armours similarity to Mandalorians now” And similar are met with jeering “how uncivilised!” “No honour!” And so on. The Floor beneath the Jedi opens up swallowing him before the same is done for pitch who reappears in their room along with the message “current balance is 0, debt cleared”  pitch heads back out and asks for another Jedi ignoring the now dressed organic mated pair and third addition to the group.

Back in the arena pitch is now met with a female human wielding what can only be described as a halberd made of light who begins walking forward with confidence pitch aims their rifle and fires, the woman reflects the shot and pitch tilts to the side giving their helmet another blaster scar then fires again, the woman reflects again this time it goes wide, pitch continues while back stepping, the game of cat and mouse continues until pitch ejects his rifles power cell, the woman grins and begins a full charge, pitch drops their rifle and draws their dc-17 and a knife as she charges, the woman cleaves the pistol carrying arm right off but pitch doesn’t react going for the woman’s arm digging deep and ripping it open as she suddenly used a force infused jump to get back. 

The woman’s arm hangs limply as she curses looking to pitches sparking shoulder, “just my luck I aimed for his fucking bionic arm” she muttered, pitch stays silent and motions a challenge with their knife, the woman growls and snap her halberd in half making it into a hatchet to better be held in one hand, twirls it in her remaining hand before modding to pitch, they begin circling each other until  pitch  breaks the circle and thrusts forward, the Jedi swings but misses as she’s forced to dodge by the knife aimed not for her chest but remaining hands wrist, quickly she slips low and kicks into pitches leg sending their knee into a shape that no organics knee should ever be. 

Pitch takes this chance to stab the jedis extended leg and leaves a long slit in her leg before a force push sends him flying, “force sake are you a cyborg! I can feel your presence so there’s meat in there somewhere! Are all your limbs bionic!” Pitch once more refuses to respond to the organic enjoying one of his siblings tormentors frustration. The crowd in the seats are going crazy regardless of affiliation some of those physically present have even thrown flowers or credits into the arena in support of their fighters.

The Jedi stills and raises a hand, pitch re-enters a basic knife stance only for their knife to pierce their own neck, quickly they disabled all servo motors dropping to the floor, the woman sighs and turns to the crowd “was that enough for you bastards!! Can I leave now!” A large being sitting on a throne shakes its head and points at pitch the woman ignores the point in her frustration “I won! Let me go! My apprentice needs my guidance! I’ve been gone long enou-“ she’s cut out by a knife to the back of the throat, she gags on her own blood and reaches for the blade piercing through her neck, she uses the force and peaks through the side of her eyes to see pitch before sobbing lightly as she chokes on her own blood and spit as the life leaves her body and she drops to the arena floor. 

The crowd goes wild any compliants lost to the cheers at the end of a satisfying battle to the death, the largest being sat on its throne makes a hand motion and the arena’s Floor swallows the contestants.

Pitch awakens in their room and notes the two weapons of the Jedi they’ve killed hanging form their wall that hadn’t been there earlier  and that their arm is still missing. “Balance update 1000 points for death battle bonus of 500, along with the donation of 475 form fans during combat, note that donations are limited to 25” pitch nods and walks out to the lounge noting the group’s sitting about, several Mandalorians some more ancient republic troopers, some sith troopers, the odd Jedi and most concerning the woman storming toward him, “if the rules did not forbid it I would scrap you right here right now you bucket of bolts, but I’m leaving I gained enough from fan donations I’m that last match and I’m warning you if I ever see you out side of here you will die” she turns and marches down the hall towards the hangar, as she does a collar pitch hadn’t noticed earlier falls from their neck and is absorbed by the floor. Djar now in what seems to be a mix between his old armour and Mandalorian puts a hand on pitches shoulder “she only had one rejuvenations left so if she hadn’t gotten that donation she would have had to risk her original body she’s probably just stressed and the galaxy’s a big place you’ll probably never see her again. So what’s your beef with Jedi?” Pitch turns to djar. 

“Jedi slaughter my siblings in the thousands daily, and are worth sufficient points for the amount of work I originally believed they required, I have been proven their skills vary to greatly to make them as sustainable an income I planned”  

Djar nods. “Yeah sith and Jedi come and go from here often enough they either perma die or rack up enough points for what they want fast enough, me an luinia just reached positive while you were gone so we’re gonna do a couple more challenges then pool our points for a decent frigate to live off happily together. Maybe raise a kid…” pitch begins backing off as the trooper begins mumbling about what he’d do to any boys if he has a daughter, noticing the sith woman he’s mating nod in approval from their sofa.

Pitch walks to the small store poking from the wall “how for a bx battledroid body”

5