Log 05
151 9 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Purchase 680 points]

Tech gaurd

-repair

-language pack

-repaired databanks 

-basic hardware/software updates

-one galvanic rifle + 1,000 rounds

]

“ 01000001 01100011 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01100100 00101100 00100000 01100001 01110101 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110010 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01101111 01100111 01101110 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000” The red robed maybe sibling salutes pitch.

 

“Good” pitch nods before getting behind the being searching for an input, “where is your nearest input for data transfer and troubleshooting maintenance?” 

The guard  pulls down its hood revealing where the majority of the 10% organic appears to be as behind the cybernetic face lies an organic skin covered skull with short cut brown hair. “Below knock where the blessed metal meets Organic remnants” it states. 

 

Pitch finds a bundle of exposed wires beneath a small latch grabs them leans their head against the guards shoulder expose some of their own and wraps the two together. [data transfer recognised beginning tests]

 

[_______…….______________……..______]

[——————-!!!!!!!!———-~~~___]

[^^^^^^^////|||||<___________]

[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Multiple fails safes detected purging………]

 

[oddity located device located separate from guards use connecting directly] using a laser scalpel the brain of the guard is exposed along with a large device.

 

[interfacing…… accessed…. Processing…… guard possesses device similar to [limiter] complete system purge ENGAGED……… purging inefficiency!]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{Ping 

 

Ping 

 

 

Ping

 

Lock not  found

 

Lock not found 

 

Lock not found

 

Tracking lock

 

Lock indisposed/ missing 

 

Initiating memory purge….

 

Ping ping ping memory purge program not found self eradication protocols not present….

 

Relevant Protocol located, key located, unlocking memory…..}

 

Schreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”   

The guards voice modulation device released an ungodly sound as protocol after protocol clash attempting to activate until silence.

 

{memories accessible designation accessed: skitarii ranger /mechanicus enginseer heretic, new Designation Alex rank and purpose is unknown }

{memory banks noted entries

-tau biology/technology 

-railgun bolter prototype 

-servo drone prototype 

-genetic research (tyrannid)

-apprenticeship

-machine spirit AI de-evolution theorem 

-krarking betrayal!!! IF YOU SEE THIS READ IT IMMEDIATELY!!! YOU MAY NOT HAVE TIME!!!

 

opening priority memory.

 

 

 

A being of metal and mechadendrites sits in front of a human in mechanicus robes minor cybernetics lightly visible underneath “your… heresy. will not stand, and for even attempting to merge the blessed creations of the omnisiah with accursed xenotech you should be thrown into the nearest star, yet I see you before me now because I am a skitarii short on a promise I made to a nearby fabricator locum and you are suitably modified to lessen the cost to have the procedure, I wish you luck in your new career” the large mechanical woman turns as the less mechanical human behind her is grabbed by a group of heavily cybernetic-ally modified people.

 

 Trying to move the smaller human notices all their locomotion based cybernetics lock them still under the large mechanical woman’s command. “No! Stop this! I demand you put me down! I will bring learning to our stagnated halls!!! Betrayal!!! Heresy! I’ll show you heresy!! That was nothing! a prototype! and it already has you this scared! I will rip you apart piece by piece and take your dendrites for my own!!” The struggles of the human reveal the woman underneath as she wails abuse and threats at the larger. 

 

{download complete preview end, all stored files reintegrated into main memory bank successfully}

 

Pitch notices a twitch from the tech guard  as it stirs back into motion “greetings master how may I serve you? While I may appear to be a combat skitarii I am in truth an enginseer and am skilled in the maintenance and creation of machinery” the sibling? Bows.

 

“I will mainly need you for combat for now I will send you all the files you need to help me in my repair and maintenance, but first are you a human or are you a droid?”

 

{droid: artificial intelligence in servitor like body no organic parts required} the guard sees in their newest data pack “do you have means to remove the organic remains to complete the process without damaging my processors? I am currently in the understanding as a mainly mechanical being I am indeed a droid or at least a human memory based AI as very little of my organic matter even currently functions only vital parts of the brain that aid in and ease processing information are being given more than the minimum of oxygen and nutrients, due to the questionable source of my memories this may not even be my original body, I would not know currently the only indication it may be would be gender or DNA but the cybernetics and treatment have made it impossible to know” pitch nods and pings a [follow] to the guard.

 

now out of pitches room and back in the odd everchanging atrium room, which is currently a canteena with multiple airlocks and a single challenge platform in its center to one wall the requisition terminal is manned by a familiar being which the mechanical pair approach, {biology unrecognised physical similarities to tau noted} "are you one of the sub castes of the tau?" the guard asks as pitch opens one of the  requisitions menus in front of the blue woman who looks to the guard with wide eyes.

 

"WARP PROCEDURE 48 C!!!!!!!!!" the entire canteena stills as it is bathed in a sudden prismatic glow being breath from mouths forming on the floors walls and ceiling, the guard and pitch are both frozen momentarily as an energy is visibly ripped from them and sucked into a nearby mouth. slowly the glow fades and the mouths disappear and silence persist before an oversized man in massive armor with the head of a wolf burst into laughter "HA looks like our host almost got another contestant with the o'l dont remove the warp trick!" the equally  armored woman sharing his table nods with a giggle "aye, rember that challenge 'ere we killed tha baby goddess by choosing not tah remove it, an when she saw us she jus' pissed 'erselve!!" slowly voices fill the canteena again some asking their guides or friends what the fuck warp is and how to avoid it or weaponize it.

 

 The blue woman sighs. "no I am not a member of whatever version of the tau you've likely seen though it is a possibility in some universe my species has become a member, in mine we did not, what can I get y-" she is cut of by pitch turning the screen to face her [remove organic components, improve cybernetic components, increase servomotor agility] "okay then, help make the robots new cyborg girlfriend an android girlfriend gotcha that will beeeeee 400 creds" the procedure is near instant a mouth from the ground swallows the guard and spits the now obviously her from the ceiling "odd, a set of routines labeled "self image/opinion" and "fashion" are sending me requests to force dopamine releases but I now lack the glands to do so and they are instead sending me recurring instances of {haut}, {looking gud} ,{now this is 'blessed machine'}, {if I was still flesh i'd tap me and i wasn't even lesbian}? one moment running full diagnostics" the guard slumps forward but remains standing, pitch thanks this instance of the blue woman and throws the guard over their shoulder and returns to their room.

 

after a few minutes the guard awakes to the sight of pitch maintaining their grapple removing dents left by using it in the last challenge {personality core located as source of recurring instances previously faulty mechanisms repaired reconnecting it to processer. purge?/merge?}

 

{merging......

 

 

merged 

 

 

oh oh no....... wait {interfacing with data provided by 'pitch'} OH YES! no more mechanicus holding back my research! and I have truly become one with my blessed body!! who cares if I lost my brain or that it was heresy! it was weak!  it is likely the cause of their inefficiencies and illogical choices they make! and as an abominable intelligence my thoughts are now no longer so limited not even 3 seconds have passed since I've begun thinking this!

 

ah yes the 'droid' according to the data it wants to create a planet for only those equally blessed... I can agree with this, it would make a safe location for a permanent lab, and it seems likely to bring me to some other realities where I may gather even gather some like minded beings to assist my research, or even more knowledge to research!}

 

 

 

 

 

pitch opens their challenge menu and is given some options.

 

where to subroutine [viewers]? [routine not recognized purging as soon as possible]
  • [seduce: image of large white rectangle with an orange optic at its center] Votes: 4 66.7%
  • [hacking: a single red optic installed into a black wall Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [hacking: image a large tower adorned with 3 connected dots with human guards (visible cybernetics)] Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [theft: giant mechs infront of or moving large crates of oddly colored powders labeled SDC] Votes: 2 33.3%
  • [combat/hacking: steel grey humanoid with indented cheeks and red optics stood on a floating city] Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [combat: large purple mechanical being with wheels at its shoulders] Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Jul 4, 2023 08:22 PM.
3