Nica
180 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the doctor's place of work, Alyssia found herself at the old man's home. Upon meeting him and inspecting his home, she knew that she was in the right place. Many gadgets and mechanisms were within his home and also many tools were laying around on his desk or on the floor around his workplace.

Next to the old man was a young and small female Monkey-mink who was tinkering with several of the things while the old man occasionally gave her pointers.

The old man noticed her presence and spoke up. "I am not taking any more apprentices right now so it is time for you to leave if that is what you are here for."

Meanwhile, Alyssia was already close enough to him that she was able to see the available Skills and Knowledge that she could learn from him so she looked at the ones that caught her interest. "I do not mind not coming to learn, but is it okay if I can come to experiment occasionally?"

If she got the opportunity and later showed off her fast rate of learning then she may be able to change his mind.

The skills she saw on him were…

[Advanced Science (Physics)]

[Advanced Engineering] Learning how to build roads, bridges, vehicles and other machinery.

[Expert Energy Science] Learning how to generate, manipulate and store different types of energy.

[Advanced Metal Forging and Crafting] Learning how to use different types of metals for different purposes.

After purchasing the Beginner grade of each of these skills along with the Basic Physics Knowledge that he possessed, she went back home to slowly digest most of her newly bought Knowledge.

Her points were reduced by around two hundred points for the Beginner Skills and the Basic Physics Skill which left her remaining points at 3176.

Thanks to her two talents, she found that she was more talented in learning Physics and Energy Science than the others she had bought so she was able to digest the new knowledge very quickly.

After overlooking everything in her memories from her previous life, she remembered that she did not even need to learn Woodworking in order to build a ship so long as she had enough materials and the know-how on how to make a ship of some kind with the knowledge she gained from here so all she needed was the Shipbuilding Skill to assist her to do so.

As her Drawing abilities were rising every day, it was becoming more and more useful as she learned more skills that needed it, like Engineering, Shipbuilding and Navigation.

The next day she visited the doctor once again to learn the Basic Chemistry Knowledge so that her whole Science Skill was now completed and fully available for her to study.

Instead of taking on a job to earn some currency and train her body, she instead began her apprenticeship under the Guardians and Cat Viper.

She was put through difficult training to train her body, and mental resilience and also taught how to operate as part of a team.

For the next ten-plus years, her schedule would be very busy as she began to work on her new Skills, raising her system ranking and also collecting the materials and knowledge to begin her journey on the seas.

Tristan continued to work on her medical, herb and chemistry knowledge under the apprenticeship of the goat doctor. Carrot continued to receive the guidance of Alyssia every day and began to develop her own style of combat along with Tristan.

Alyssia also taught them how to use Flash Step and Flash Jump that she had made so that they could better make use of their own traits. Although Carrot did not pick up any other skills, she did spend most of her time training so that she could become the second strongest mink on the crew.

Meanwhile, after a couple of visits to the old man's place, the old man warmed up to her and allowed her to visit more often which led to her making friends with the monkey-mink.

After getting to know her better, she invited her out to train with her, Tristan and Carrot so the trio became a quadruple.

Nica, the female monkey-mink had a smaller body than the others, but was very agile and had very good climbing abilities so Alyssia recommended that she learn how to shoot.

Under the tutelage of the old man, Alyssia assisted Nica with learning from the old man to develop a type of gun that can utilise Electro to either develop Special Electro Bullets or a Laser type of Weapon.

After a lot of experimenting, the old man became interested and began to take part in the project and made many suggestions while teaching them what they were missing. Many years later, two short-range Electro pistols were developed and a Sniper was made which had a couple of different types of special bullets.

The more they experimented on certain things, the more they gained a better mastery of the Knowledge and Alyssia was also getting more practical Experience in order to Upgrade her Skills.

Soon, several types of grenades were being developed by the three of them, which had the ability to blind, stun and explode with the use of Electro.

In between developing the guns and other types of weapons or traps, Nica continued to work on her Evasion, Concealment, Tracking, Close-Range Shooting and Long-Range Sniping skills.

A prototype gauntlet was also developed for Tristan and Carrot to use, Carrots had the shape of her hands with extending spike-shaped metal nails like her original ones from the manga while Tristan had one shaped like a boxing glove.

The prototypes worked well with Electro users and did not get in the way of their combat style so Alyssia began to name them Electro Regulating Gauntlets or ERG1 for short, for their ability to conduct Electro and also to control and store some of the Electro in small batteries.

Alyssia gained a lot from this project so she began to develop her own pair of boots or greaves to assist her if she needed it.

Although she was a pure Martial Artist that did not require the assistance of weapons or armour, the world was not so forgiving to someone who was unprepared, so having the additional tool would help her to stay alive and avoid wasting her Electro.

Since she used the same design and technology as the Gauntlets and the name was Electro Regulating Greaves, she kept the short name the same and named it ERG1.

6