Chapter 1
11k 18 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi I am Abhishek Das a normal 20 year old college student in India.

 

I am an average looking guy with no defining features. I am a loner who doesn’t have any friends.

 

I spend most of my days playing games and watching anime.

 

Right now I am quite unhappy cause of a certain anime I liked watching which just aired it’s last episode. It a 5 season anime.

 

It’s about a world in alternate Japan in the present day. However this world has magic. It’s about an Academy(High School Really) which trains students to fight monsters coming from an alternate dimension.

 

There are different types of monsters from goblins, to ogres and the like. They come in what is known as waves.

 

Anyway the said anime is a harem anime, where the main character has 5 heroines and they are all very powerful. In fact at the beginning the protagonist is quite weak compared to them and get their help in accomplishing his tasks.

 

Great you say, sounds like a typical harem anime so what am I angry about? Well the thing is at the end of the anime when it came to choosing a heroine he chooses NONE of them saying that he just wants to be friends with all of them.

 

All that romance development gone to waste. Now the protagonist was a goody too shoes, he wasn’t a perv and always wanted to help people.

 

Which I have no problem with but why develop the romance plot point if you aren’t even going to use it? The funny thing is in that world polygamy is allow so he could easily have a harem but he choose none NONE.

 

“Fucking Bullshit”, I yelled out in the to no one but myself as there was no one in the apartment I lived. I was an orphan whose parents died at an early age and I lived with my grandfather until recently when he died.

 

I got the inheritance money so I could afford to go to college.

 

Suddenly I heard thunder outside the building. It was raining heavily along with thunder and lightning. I checked my clock it was about 2:00 AM at night.

 

“Fuck I need to go to sleep tomorrow is Monday so I need to go to college”, I said as I went to turn off my computer where I was watching the anime.

 

Then I suddenly saw a blinding flash of light and got a huge shock.

 

“Shit”, was the only thought that flashed on my mind as I immediately lost consciousness.

 

I woke up in a strange place. The bed was very warm, I got up and looked around and the room was very spacious with a huge screen TV and gaming consoles and a shelf of book and study table chair and computer which looking very expensive.

 

“Where am I ? What happened to me?”, as I wondered my thoughts aloud, I felt a sharp pain in my head. But somehow I couldn’t scream. It might have been due to huge amount information that kept flowing in my head.

 

After the pain subsided and I recovered. I decided to organize my thoughts.

 

Firstly it seems that I died from a lightning strike. I didn’t mind that too much as I didn’t have any relatives in the first place who care about me.

 

Now to the most important thing. It seems I reincarnated in the world of “Magic Knights Academy” the anime I last watch and was complaining about before my death.

 

In case you are curious Magic Knights are the people who fights the monsters and yes the students in the academy are trainee Magic Knights.

 

My name in this life is Minori Takeru. I am the only child of Minori Kosuke my father who is a single parent as my mother died when I was 3 and he is also the chairman of Minori corporation the biggest private Magic Knight force in Japan and also works with the military, they also collect monster materials to sell. All in all we are very rich. I am also quite good looking relatively speaking even compared to the protagonist, I have blue hair and black eyes.

 

Not only that we are a member of the 5 Great families in Japan of which three of the heroines are them too. The 5 Great families are the ones who boasts of the greatest magic power.

 

The protagonist is not though but he has the protagonist buff and will eventually get stronger than others.

 

Normally a person cannot get more than a B class even with lots of training and S classes are rare for ordinary folks only one has been found in last 12 years. But people from 5 great families even produce SSS classes in magic power.

 

I myself have A class magic power.

 

Now the classes are E < D < C < B < A < S < SS < SSS. E being the lowest and SSS being the highest. There are also middle ground like A+, B+, E+ and so on. The Academy being one of the best in the world only accepts people with at least a D rank magic power.

 

Anyway this is well and good. What’s concerning is that I am a minor villain in the very beginning of the anime. My job is to make the protagonist look good.

 

See the thing is my character is very spoiled by my dad as he dotes on me very much as his only son , this and compared with my relatively high magic power , I was A since middle school but never really bothered to practice much as I was naturally very strong.

 

Anyway I was spoiled so I liked to bully weak kids and hence my reputation is very bad.

 

In the anime I bullied and humiliated the protagonist by laughing at his score and pushing him with my power , he challenged me to a duel 7 days later he beat my ass very badly due to training  hard and my not training at all due to my overconfidence.

 

Even though he was only a C rank in magic, he defeated a A rank in magic like me because my combat skills were asinine.

 

This however raised his reputation in school.

 

So what should I do? Actually nothing really, despite what I do my life is not really in danger I will only be humiliated a little that’s all. I am still an Heir to the Minori family after all so I will inherit my father’s business after I graduate.

 

But anyway I refuse to be humiliated so I will not bother anyone and continue my life like a loner I did in my previous life. So life should be  calm and without worry.

 

However I did decide to train as this guy didn’t even train one bit and spent his time in video games, although I am not one who should be saying that since in my previous life I did that, but I need to do it so that my employees in my families company respect me as the future heir. My father is a very powerful Magic Knight SS class and hence everyone respects him.

 

If I stay a wimp people might try to go against me or at least try to question my judgement. Father will not always be here after all.

 

Now about the story I decided not to involve myself with the protagonist or the heroines, I have no desire to take the protagonist’s job as I don’t want extra trouble, I want a calm trouble free school life and also taking the protagonist’s work is troublesome as it involves constant putting my life in danger. Frankly I can live without doing that.

 

I will just watch from the sidelines.

 

Now I said I would be doing all this but where exactly in the story am I right? Cause if the first arc is finished I wouldn’t need to do anything.

 

See currently I am before the beginning of the story exactly one month 2 days before the starting of the academy.

 

The entrance test was 2 months ago.

 

I went to the closet of my room to get ready for breakfast. Normally I get up late for breakfast. But I need to see my dad today before he leaves. I need to train and for that I need a teacher and I have the perfect one in mind who could help me improve in this short time. Tachibana Myuki. She is a world renowned teacher known for her draconian but very effective crash courses to improvement. She is a S class Magic Knight. In the anime she was hired by the school principal to teach the protagonist and his harem but I won’t get such privilege and I don’t want to wait for that either. Normally you wouldn’t be able to contact or even afford her but with my family’s money it is possible.

 

However she is also particular about the students she teaches and will stop teaching if the student is not up to the mark and even return the money. So I must behave very well as well as work hard.

 

I got changed and before leaving looked at my school ID. It said my name and my stats which were:

 

Magic: A, Weapon Proficiency: Swordsmanship C, Stamina: C, Magic Control: C, Overall: A.

 

The overall rank is mostly decided by magic power.

 

I went to the dining room after putting the card back.

 

“Good Morning Dad”, I greeted my father who was eating and was in his black business suit. He also had blue hair and black eyes like me.

 

He was surprised to see me up so early. He quickly greeted, “Good Morning son, you are up early”.

 

He then told the servants to serve me food. The servants were also surprised to see me but they quicky served me breakfast.

 

“I actually wanted to see you before you went to work.  I haven’t been able to talk to you for a long time after all as you very busy”, I said which was true.

 

“Also I wanted a teacher to improve my skills before I start school. I didn’t really do any training and I didn’t want to be left out. I also didn’t want to being shame to the Minori family. I know whom I want as well”, I continued.

 

At this my father was quiet for sometime after that he was so emotional that he almost burst into tears, controlling himself he said, “ You have grown son. Which teacher would you like? Tell me , I’ll arrange any teacher you want”,

 

I smiled and said, “Thank you father. I want Tachibana Myuki”.

129