Chapter 32
1.9k 7 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sports day.

 

A day where the sports festival of the school occurs. Like any other school it’s held annually.

 

Participation is compulsory as this is an institution where physical fitness is a necessity.

 

You can’t become a proper Magic Knight without being physically fit. Also your physical fitness level determines your life and death when you are in a battle.

 

The school also recognizes this and hence rewards the more physically fit students like the students of higher rank gets better privileges like being in the upper sections like A or B and have better residential facilities, teachers and training equipment and other privileges.

 

This encourages the weaker students to work harder in order to increase their rank and get better treatment.

 

Now coming to the sports festival, unlike traditional sports festivals this one also contains duels so as to test combat abilities of students.

 

There are also the tradition 100m dash, long jump, high jump, etc.

 

The performance in the sports festival is also added to the overall evaluation of a students score. This shows the amount of importance the school gives to physical fitness.

 

The students compete with those of the same year.

 

Also it’s worthy to note that male and female compete against each other. This is because due to the presence of magic any physical discrepancy between the genders is reduced to that point of being negligible.

 

I was participating in the 100m dash and duel. I didn’t feel like participating in other events.

 

The rule is that you have to participate in at least 1 event. If at the end of the day any one event doesn’t have any participant then it is randomly assigned to one person.

 

Anyway, I chose both of them on my own accord.

 

On the day of the festival I was walking to the Student Council office in the morning for a meeting to discuss today agenda one more time so that there are no mistakes in handling today’s affairs.

 

After all the Student Council manages this event like all the other school events.

 

As I approached the door I found that the door was half open. Seeing this I guessed that I wouldn’t have to knock as the door is open signifying people to enter.

 

I opened the door saying, “Hello  everyone I am he—“. I couldn’t finish my sentence due to the sight in front of my eyes.

 

Sakura, Ayaka, Megumi and Honoka were in the middle of changing their clothes to their P.E uniforms. They were all in their under wears.

 

By the way the P.E. uniforms in this school is white T shirts with navy blue shorts for both men and women. Although women has the option to wear bloomers but no one wears them.

 

Sakura was wearing pink bra and panties with  a floral pattern, Ayaka the same design but in blue color, Megumi was wearing black lace bra and panty and Honoka was wearing the same as Megumi but in white.

 

IS this what they call the “lucky pervert” phenomenon in anime? How cliché.

 

All there of them became frozen as they saw me

 

Sakura said, “Oh--“.

 

I immediately came back to my senses and said “Sorry” and closed the door immediately.

 

I could hear shouts from inside.

 

Megumi, “That pervert”.

 

Honoka, “This is too soon”.

 

I waited outside as they got dressed. Then the door opened and Megumi and Honoka rushed to me.

 

Megumi, “You pervert. How dare you. You need to be punished”.

 

Honoka, “You shouldn’t peek like this Takeru. if you wanted to see I could have shown you. But you also saw others too that’s unacceptable”.

 

I raised both my hands and shouted, “Shut up, you two”. Both of them were surprised and became quiet.

 

“First of all, who changes in the Student Council room? You could have changed in the girl’s toilet or the changing room of P.E. And you kept the door half open, instead of locking it. If you do things like that you are bound to be seen by others. You are practically exposing yourselves”, I said with a serious face.

 

“That that-“, said Megumi.

 

“So it’s not my fault but yours. Why should I have to be punished for it”, I continued.

 

“That’s right. He is correct”, Sakura’s voice came from behind. She looked cheerful.

 

“It was our fault, isn’t that right Ayaka”, she asked while looking at Ayaka.

 

Ayaka nodded with an expressionless face. Sakura then looked at Honoka and then Megumi and said, “SO…”.  Honoka nodded, she seemed to have agreed.

 

“But this pervert”, said Megumi.

 

“We already decided it’s our fault. So let’s end it here. Besides you are secretly happy aren’t you? You like him after all”, added Sakura.

 

Megumi blushed crimson ad said, “L-Like? Y-You are wrong. I-It’s not like I have feelings for him or anything”.

 

Sakura chuckled while Honoka glared at her. I just sighed. By then other members had arrived.

 

“Ok then let’s start the meeting”, said Sakura with a clap.

 

Everyone of us said, “Yes mam” and the meeting began.

 

The meeting continued for sometime after which the rest of us changed into a P.E. uniforms as well and hand some light refreshments and got ready to do our duties in organizing the event.

 

“Let’s do our best everyone”, said Sakura as we fist bumped together and nodded.

 

We rushed here and there putting ribbons, equipment, lines etc. here and there to get the school ready for the festival.

 

Our school had a large outside field exclusively for sports day. Hence we didn’t have to get everything ready from scratch. However the sheer size of the ground and due to big number of events it was a very tiring job.

 

After everything was done we all sat in the middle of the field panting and drinking juice and wiping sweats from our forehead.

 

“Good work everyone”, said Sakura cheerfully. While Ayaka nodded.

 

“Then let’s make this event a success”, said Sakura and put her fist forward.

 

Everyone of us said, “Yes” as we fist bumped her together.

 

With this our initial job of preparing was over and we waited for the start of the festival at noon.

45