Chapter 51
661 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Christmas eve finally came. I the morning we had breakfast together.

 

Then we decided to go on a trip to an amusement park.

 

I was going with 5 girls, so we had to use our SUV. Sakura, Ayaka and Emily were sitting on one side, with Sakura in the middle.

 

 I was sitting on the opposite row, with Megumi and Honoka on my either side.

 

“This is going to fun.”, said Sakura joyfully. Ayaka said, “Yes, I am looking forward to it.”.

 

Emily said excitedly, “Me too, me too. I have never visited an amusement park with friends before, you know since I am royalty and I had things I couldn’t do in my country.”.

 

Megumi and Honoka were looking out of the windows without saying anything. They had sour looks on their faces. I guess each of them wanted to spend today with me alone but couldn’t.

 

But it can’t be helped, it is how it is. I need to make everyone sort of satisfied.

 

Sakura smiled at me and I smiled back. On the other hand in my mind, I was regretting today’s trip due to not being able to train. The future is uncertain from what I have seen, so I needed to train hard.

 

But, I was stuck having this trip with the girls. It’s unfortunate but unavoidable I guess, today was Christmas Eve after all.

 

After travelling for time we reached the venue.

 

 We got off at the gate of the park. The driver left us and went to park to car. He would be waiting inside for us.

 

We got inside without delay, we didn’t need to bother with buying tickets as we purchased them online earlier.

 

We had to, otherwise the tickets sell out fast. We wouldn’t be able to buy them, if we tried to buy them at the counter after coming here.

 

As we went in Emily said, “Whoa, there are so many people.”.

 

Sakura smiled and said, “Of course, today is Christmas eve after all.”.

 

Indeed, there were many people, mostly couples though. But that’s to be expected. The entire park was decorated with Christmas decorations, though the lights weren’t lit due to it being the day, I guess it will be more beautiful at night.

 

As I walked together with 5 girls, I was getting looks from the people.

 

The males were looking at me enviously, while the females were looking at me as if I was sort of scum, I ignored them.

 

“I want to try the Ferris wheel.”, said Emily. She was most excited of all of us, guess she really didn’t get much outings huh?

 

“Okay, okay”, I said and we went to ride the Ferris wheel. I was sort of ok with Ferris wheels but I wondered how the girls would take it.

 

Technically, they should be ok, as they are Knights.

 

“WHOOO”, said Emily excitedly as we were riding.

 

After the ride was over.

 

BLERGH!

 

Emily was puking and we all stood at a distance. The rest of them were pretty ok.

 

After she seemed stable, I approached her and asked, “Are you ok?”, after handing her a handkerchief.

 

“Y-Yes, though I need to rest a little”, said Emily wiping her mouth. I told her throw it away and after that we took some rest and then started exploring again.

 

We a lot rides and had a lot of fun.

 

We then went back home for dinner and to go to sleep. We each bought presents for each other and had them put under our decorated Christmas tree beforehand.

 

“That was fun”, said Emily.

 

“Yes, we should go out together often”, said Honoka. “YES”, everyone agreed together in unison.

 

Then it was time to sleep.

 

But I noticed something strange, everyone except me and Honoka looked really sleepy but I chalked it out as being tired for the day.

 

As soon as we hit the bed most of them were asleep. I tried to sleep myself.

 

After some time, I awoke with a sound.

 

CLICK!

 

I opened my eyes and felt that my arms and legs were restrained and I looked up and down and saw mana cuff on both of them. Crap! WHO did this? I can’t break free.

 

I felt fear inside me. Did someone manage to infiltrate the house.

 

“Ara, Takeru, you are awake.”, said a sweet voice. I immediately turned my head And saw Honoka by my side smiling.

 

“Ho-Honoka? What’s the meaning of this?”, I asked angrily.

 

Honoka got on top of me and said, “Fufu. What’s the meaning of this? Didn’t I tell you? You are mine and mine alone. So, today I am going to me you mine. I will make you forget about all these hussies”.

 

As she said it, she started undressing me.

 

Crap! Why is this happening to me? I felt dread.

 

I tried to reason with her, “Honoka, this is not right. Don’t do this.”

 

But she ignored me and continued. Crap, crap, I don’t mind doing it but not this way.

 

I shouted, “Someone help!”.

 

But Honoka laughed and said, “It’s no use, I have  a silencing device here. No one can hear your voice.”.

 

Her eyes were looking at me manically.

 

Someone, help! Please!

 

As I was thinking that, the sword I got from my father, started glowing from beside the bed where I kept it and then before Honoka could do anything, sped up and knocked her down b hitting her in the end, then it undid by mana cuff by breaking them.

 

“Thank you Quasidrion. Thank you very much.”, I said gratefully.

 

[It’s my duty master]

 

After that, dressed up, called the maids and had Honoka transported unconscious to the living room ands dumped her in the sofa.

 

I then returned to my room, locked the door properly and used a magic security device to secure the door and then went to sleep.

 

However, I could barely sleep that night, thinking about the danger I faced.

21