Chapter 55
771 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At about 10pm I heard the doorbell of my dorm room ring.

 

DING! DONG!

 

Who is it at this hour? And why? No one has arrived at my dorm room at this time of the night. Let along ring the bell of my room.

 

Well, Sakura did say they would meet me later but it can’t be them, right? I mean first of all; the boy’s dorm is off limits for the girls and vice versa.

 

Not to mention it’s late at night.

 

“Coming!”, I said as I went to open the door.

 

As I opened the door I gasped in surprise. Indeed, all the girls were there.

 

They were all dressed in the school uniform and were carrying a plastic bag.

 

“Hi.”, said Sakura happily upon seeing me, the rest of the girls also smiled.

 

“Why are you?”, I asked.

 

Sakura tilted her head and asked, “What do you mean? I told you we will again today, right?”.

 

I sighed and said, “Yes, but this is the boy’s dorm.”.

 

Sakura winked and said, “Oh don’t worry about that. I got my mother’s permission.”.

 

“What?”, I said in surprise. What was the principal thinking? If this gets out a lot of students are going to try and break rules, it’s going to chaos.

 

Anyway, first things first, I need to get them out of sight of others.

 

“Come inside.”, I said. “Thank you.”, said all the girls together and came in.

 

After everyone got in and I closed the door, I asked. “So, what in in those packets?”.

 

Sakura smiled and said, “Oh, these?” Megumi said, “Our pajamas, we are going to sleep here of course.”.

 

“ I see.”, I said. Honestly, I knew this is what they wanted so I didn’t ask anymore.

 

I was already in my pajamas so I waited for the girls to change one by one inside my bathroom.

 

After that all of us got into bed. “Oh, by the way.”, said Sakura.

 

“What?”, I asked. “This.”, said Sakura. On seeing what she was holding I was surprised but I decided to fudge it and go with the flow.

 

It’s already been too long. What she was holding were packets condoms.

 

“It’s going to be hard with all of you here, you know?”, I said.

 

At this, Sakura smiled and said, “Oh don’t worry. I have this too.”, and showed me a bottle with the line ‘Stamina Potion’, written on it.

 

On seeing that I smiled and said, “Ok let’s do this but whose first.”.

 

“Me.”, said Megumi. “No, me.”, said Honoka.

 

“How about we decided with rock, paper scissors?”, said Sakura. “Alright.”, said everyone.

 

And they all played rock, paper, scissors amongst themselves and an order was decided.

 

Honoka, Megumi, Sakura, Emily and then Ayaka. This was the order.

 

Everyone was happy except for Megumi who sulked but accepted it.

 

Honoka tried to rub in Megumi’s face by saying. “Haha I won. Loser.”.

 

But a cold glare from me and Sakura made her stop.

 

And so, I finally lost my virginity that night as well had lots of fun.

 

The next day was a date as well. This kind of life isn’t bad at all.

 

The next day I woke up late. All of us did.

 

It was too late for school. So we decided to skip it.

 

I let out all the girls from my dorm after making sure there was no one outside looking.

 

“Goodbye, see you later”, said all the girls as they left with smiles on their faces.

 

I still couldn’t believe what happened last night but I was happy.

 

I freshened up and had breakfast then.

 

I had nothing to do before the date so I practiced my swordsmanship and magic while I waited.

 

Just half an hour before lunch I stopped and decided to take another shower to freshen up as I was sweaty.

 

After taking the shower, I ate lunch and then decided to spend the rest of my time playing games.

 

After that I got ready just as time for the date was approaching.

 

I put on the school uniform for the date as she would be in hers too since this is after all after.

 

I then made by way to the main school building to meet my date.

13