Chapter 10
75 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then it was only them, the silence between them was unbearable. All she wanted was for him to kiss her and make her his own. She had never felt this raw passion with anyone else.

-     Come on now Rambo show me what you got - got the man up and he walked towards the pool table in the middle of the bar. Hayle followed him, hoping the game would distract her. The man sharpened both cues and then offered her one.

-     Ladies first.

-     You are regretting that choice - smiled the woman and let out the balls from the triangle. She stranded opposite to Alex and leaned closer to the table. Hayle knew that the man had a perfect view of her breast, which was only covered by a black laced bra. She couldn't know how many times she had dreamed that the man would look at her with lusted desires. Concentrating, she thought she had held the cue sideways and had put two balls away with one shot. She has been waiting for this moment for eight years. It's here the man finally wants her, but somehow the victory wasn't as sweet as she imagined. By the time the man had come to his senses she put four more balls away and all the others followed. Once she had finished and won she leaned back and blew on the cue. - Well I won, but I hope you enjoyed the game.

-     Ohh I have definitely enjoyed the game - said Alex grinning. He was thinking all though she won, but he got the main prize. Hayle's breasts were perfect, he couldn't think of anything else but how he would have his hands all over her body.

-     Pervert - said the woman and walked back to their table to drink her beer. Alex followed her and sat right next to her. He took a sip of his drink while looking at Hayle. She changed so much, but he liked the new Hayle.

-     Tell me Rambo. Where have you learned to play like that? If my memory serves my right you couldn't tell the difference from the cue one side to the other.

-     A lot of things have changed since then Alex. I think you are also starting to realise that. I learned it in my bar from my customers. - Hayle since the signs of a complete shock on the man's face. - Alex, are you still with us?

-     I'm sorry I guess you surprised me a little. You are a bartender? - asked the man all the while trying to surpass his jealousy. If he would let himself think about the fact that other men have touched Hayle even for educational purposes, he felt like destroying the table and all the other tables too.

-     Yes and no. I'm the owner of the bar. What, you didn't think I would turn into a rotten woman? - Hayle asked sarcastically.

-     Don't talk nonsense Rambo, I was just surprised your mum said you are majoring in history in college. I don't think you're a rotten woman - he said.

-     You should, you don't know me anymore. I changed. Darling I'm a completely new person, I don't think you would like the new me - said Hayle leaning closer to him. She was flirting with him, and she knew she should stop but she couldn't control her body anymore. Alex leaned on her ears, and his hand tucked a strand of her behind it, and his hands started to caress the skin on her neck.

-     You are late with the warning gorgeous. I'm already loving the new you. You are exciting, beautiful and I like the wild you - whispered Alex. Hayle felt his caressing hand on her neck and for a second her will become weaker. She touched his face with her lips, while her hands ran through his hair.

-     Stay away from me darling, before my fire burns you believe it won't be good for either of us - she said and stood up from her seat. - Come on now I'll take you home Mr Seducer.

They walked toward the door and Hayle could feel her legs trembling. Their little entrance, the man caressing hands , her whole body was burning with lust. She heard the man standing up behind her, he followed her to the car, they got in and the woman started the car. They didn't talk the whole ride. Hayle didn't dare to speak, she was afraid to make another offer to the man. Just before he made her excited, she wanted to tackle him to the ground and not let him out from between her tight until she had satisfied this urge. She was lucky to have stopped when she did. Luckily Alex didn't try to strike up a conversation either. She drove through the Cross estate gate. Hayle remembers how many times she has been here when she was a child. Alex always brought her over, to ride horses or to a garden party, then she remembered the last birthday party she spent here. It was hard for her to keep her posture, she couldn't wait for the man to get out so she could finally go home and curse her sister out. She stopped in front of the house and cut the engine.

 

Thanks for reading. I hope that you have enjoyed this next chapter. If you can, please continue to support me so I can keep writing it for you guys. If you want to check out my patreon on the link below it would be much appreciated.

I'll see you guys later :)

K. J. Sulliven

1