Chapter 11
69 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-     Well now…- she opened her mouth to say goodbye, when Alex pulled her to his chest and pressed his lips against hers. At first Hayle tried to protest, but then she opened her mouth for Alex's tongue that was begging to enter. She gave up the fight against him and she put her arm around Alex's neck and kissed him back with passion. With guilty pleasure she sucked the man's first surprised moan in and her hand explored his body underneath his shirt. He didn't hold back once feeling the woman caressing hand. He pulled on the knot under her breast and started to unbutton the shirt. With his hand, he was softly caressing the woman's breast over the bra. Then he reached back with his hand to unhook the bra while pulling Hayle into his lap so she can feel how much he wants her. He pulled the shirt and her bra off of her, then with his lips he started to discover her neck, then with his tongue he had entranced her skin between her breasts, by the time he reached her nipples she was trembling with passion. He took one of her nipples between his lips and started to draw circles around it with his tongue. Hayle ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his head closer, while moaning loudly. Alex smiles and starts to make his way down toward Hayle belly button, he stops at the jewelry and touches it with his tongue ever so lightly, while reaching underneath Hayle grabbing her ass pulling her even closer. His hands caressed Hayle's bare legs and slid up to her hips.

Hayle moaned while trying getting close to Alex as much as the car tight space let her. Once Alex started to kiss and bite her neck she lost her mind. Nothing had mattered anymore, her anger didn't matter or the fact that this man hurt her, the only thing matter was Alex lips on her skin, kissing her she felt like that if he ever stops she might break into pieces. That has only lasted until she felt his hand sliding between her legs. Suddenly she was very much aware of what they were doing or where they were. A memory from eight years ago appeared in front of her. Her mind cleared and it was like she could see the man and herself as a third person looking in. She had let Alex's head go and climbed back to the driver seat with shaking hands as she tried to button back her shirt. She was unable to find her bra but the hell with it she thought. Alex was looking at her puzzled. She could see that his eyes were still clouded from the passion they shared just minutes ago, the passion that she also experienced. She looked him in the eyes and tried to talk without her voice letting on what was happening inside her.

-     Please get out Alex - she whispered. - I said go now Alex!

-     Hayle…- started the man but she cut in by getting out of the car, and opening the other side to him. He was still looking at her surprised but got out of the car. 

-     If you weren't going to "spoil me" eight years ago then it's only fair if you keep your word now - then she slammed the door shut and hurried back to the driver seat and got in. She stepped on the gas and reversed out the estate and with an elegant turn she left.

 

Thanks for reading. I hope that you have enjoyed this next chapter. If you can, please continue to support me so I can keep writing it for you guys. If you want to check out my patreon on the link below it would be much appreciated.

I'll see you guys later :)

K. J. Sulliven

 

1