Chapter 12
79 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman has left Alex all hot and bothered. He could not analyse the woman's thought process or emotional state. One minute she holds him with urge the next she throws him out the car. It didn't make sense. Wait a minute she said something before she drove off. What was it? he thought while heading to his front door. Ahh yes "If you weren't going to spoil me eight years ago it's only fair if you keep your words now. What on earth did she mean by that? He walked through the living room and the kitchen to get out to his backyard. Once he got outside it hit him. That day eight years ago. He said those exact words to the girl when she kissed him. So this is what bothered her still, she thinks he never returned her feelings, he wished she knew that wasn't true. He didn't just want Hayle back then, the feeling of wanting the girl nearly drove him mad. He could remember that summer it happened like it was yesterday. He started to see the change in the girl. He couldn't take his eyes off her. The memory was engraved in his mind the moment when he realised that he had started to have feelings for his best friend. Hayle was sixteen at the time and they were invited to a house party, he only agreed to go because the girl begged him. That night was the first time he saw her without her usual attire. Hayle was wearing a short white dress, with tanned ankle boots. Her hair was flowing free just above her shoulders. Then and there he found her enchanting, he wished she was older so he would be able to show his affection. All of the sudden he was able to see all the little changes that happened in her appearance. Like the fact she was growing out of her child like fluff, that she wears her hair differently or that the colour of the lipstick that she was wearing emphasised her lips. Every time someone has asked her to dance he could feel his protective side crawling to the surface. He decided he needed to keep the girl away from himself and he needed to suppress his feelings. Hayle was just a kid, and he was a grown man with all the urges that come with that. He didn't want to just date the girl he wanted a lot more than that. He knew it could never happened if he have sex with Hayle it could only happened on their honeymoon once she had turned legal aged. Otherwise he could never forgive himself.

That's why when Hayle kissed him that day, he almost kissed back, but his mind cleared before he could have done something that he would have regretted. Everything that he has said after word he didn't mean it but he knew it needed to seem like that he does. So he had humiliated and upset the girl, he thought that would hurt way less, then allowing the passion between them to become more. Now that they have met again, he can feel all those emotions rushing back, but Hayle is all grown up now and nothing is holding him back anymore, well the woman did. He sat outside thinking. He needed to show Hayle that this attraction between them has been there for a long time; it has nothing to do with her looking different. How will he do that when the woman refuses to hear him out?

 

Thanks for reading. I hope that you have enjoyed this next chapter. If you can, please continue to support me so I can keep writing it for you guys. If you want to check out my patreon on the link below it would be much appreciated.

I'll see you guys later :)

K. J. Sulliven

1