Chapter 13
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hayle woke up early in the morning, she must have only slept a couple of hours. Once she drove off from the Cross estate she didn't go home and drove around town trying to get her heart and mind under control. When she got home sometime at dawn she couldn't sleep. She was watching her ceiling and thought about what happened. She couldn't come to a conclusion. If she by any reason let their passion flow she probably get hurt again if she don't then she will always think what would have happened if she did. Her situation is futureless she thought and put her pillow over her head. In a little bit she took it off and got off her bed.  All of a sudden something hit her window, scaring her to death. She waited for a second; nothing had happened; she must have imagined it. Then she heard the noise again. Someone was throwing rocks at her window. She had frowned and walked to the window, she pulled the drapes to the side. Alex was outside standing next to his truck with coffee and a bag in his hand. He has held both of his hands in the air showing that he didn't come empty handed. Hayle smiled, that was their tradition. The man would come everyday before school and bring her coffee and donuts. She knows she is making a mistake but she couldn't stop herself any longer. She turned around and put on her silky robe and walked down the stairs, cautiously being very aware not to wake anyone else up. Opened the front door and walked outside to the man, she stopped in front of him crossing her arms in front of her chest.

-     Good morning beautiful - Alex greeted her and offered her one the coffee in his hand. Hayle wasn't going to accept but then she could smell the aroma of her favourite coffee: Caramel and vanilla latte. He remembered. She took the cup and took a sip, then she looked at Alex.

-     What are you doing here Alex?

-      I thought you would appreciate some coffee, donuts and after…maybe we could talk about what had happened last night - said the man while placing his hand under her chin to raise it so she could look him in the eyes.

-      I think it's pretty obvious what had happened and I believe that I don't need to explain it to you and I don't need the explanation either so if that's the only reason you came then…- she would have said other stuff to but the man who has kissed her again.

He pulled her close and leaned on her lips. Hayle didn't even try to protest this time; she knew it would be useless. She had put her free arm around the man and returned his morning kiss. This kiss wasn't as intense then their kiss last night it was a lot softer. Alex slowly tasted her lips, while his hands were stroking her waist and back. Then all of the sudden he stopped and Hayle let out a disappointed sigh. Alex has stroked her face with his hand before letting her go. 

-      Don't be disappointed darling, we will have plenty of time for that but I think we should talk to each other first - said the man taking a step back and putting the bag of donuts on the bonnet of the car. Then he reached in and taken one out offering it to the woman. Hayle took the doughnut and hopped on the bonnet just like she use to. She took a bite and looked at Alex.

-      I don't think that it's a good idea to disturb the past. I think it's better if we just stop now before we even start it. I can't trust you, I know that the only reason that you act the way you do is because of how much I changed - said the woman and hopped down from the car turning towards the man. - We should just pretend that nothing had happened and try to avoid each other - Alex didn't interrupt the woman he wanted to lay his plan out just the way he had imagined last night. 

-     Maybe you are able to pretend nothing had happened between us but I can't. I don't know where you stand with all of this darling but I had never felt anything like this toward anyone else. If you didn't stop me last night we would have gone a lot further but I'm glad you did. I know you don't trust me if I would be in your place. I wouldn't trust myself either. You need to trust one thing though that what happened between us last night didn't happen just in a spur of the moment. I think we have been building towards it for a while now and last night brought it to the surface. I would like you to forget the past for a second and answer me this. Do you want me the same way I want you? - Hayle didn't want to face her own desire so she asked the same question.

-      Why do you want me Alex? Do you want me so much that you think you'll losing you mind?

-      Even more darling, but I think that's pretty obvious. Now please answer. Do you want me? - she knew she might regret what happened next but she couldn't control herself.

-      Fine! I want you! I can't even describe with words how much. Are you happy now? - she asked, hiding her face in her hands. She heard Alex laugh and she could feel him pulling her into a hug. Bowing his head his lips were looking for hers. Hayle kissed him without hesitation. This kiss was just like the one they shared last night. Alex could feel his desire growing strong, his hand wandered underneath the robe and grabbed Haley's ass while pressing his hips against hers. Hayle felt encouraged as she reached under the man's shirt and plowed across with her nails on his muscular abdomen, then her hand moved further down to his groin and she was pleasuring him through his jeans. She had never been this close to a man before, but she felt it was fitting what was happening between them. She wanted Alex and now it was evident that the man liked her too. It was Alex again who stopped the teasing, but he didn't let her go this time.

-     I believe this is worth more than any old word darling. Let's put the past behind us and let me show you how good this can get - Hayle could sense the hope and passion in his voice, but she also knew that the past didn't get erased but somehow it didn't matter. She wanted to give this a chance.

-     Fine. I will put the past on hold and give you a chance, but I don't want our family to know about this, we need to keep this between us - and she leaned back so she could look into his eyes. 

-      As you wish. What is the plan?

-     Let's meet at the lake at seven o'clock tonight - she said and in spite of her better judgement she ascended to her tiptoes and kissed the man briefly then added this - You won't need much clothes - she winked at him, took her coffee she went back into the house.

Thanks for reading. I hope that you have enjoyed this next chapter. If you can, please continue to support me so I can keep writing it for you guys. If you want to check out my patreon on the link below it would be much appreciated.

I'll see you guys later :)

K. J. Sulliven

 

 

0