Chapter 14
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She leaned against the door and smiled before getting back to her room. She will do as promised, she won't think about the past…for now. She will enjoy her time with the man in fact she will take advantage of every minute. She couldn't wait to see him again. She looked at her watch and it was six am. Hayle decided to take a shower, thinking by the time she finished the rest of the family would be getting up soon. Maybe she could spend the day with Carrie, they could shop and continue their chat.  Finished her shower and got dressed. She chose a simple white sleeveless dress and she put on her trusted ankle boots. She put her long hair in a ponytail and walked over to her sister's room. She entered the door but what she saw made her stop. Her sister was sleeping in Tom's arms and the man was watching her dearly. He had raised his head hearing the door open, he smiled when he saw it was Hayle he whispered good morning to her, she turned around and left the couple alone. 

Hayle went down to the kitchen and looked inside the fridge. She found her mother's famous lemonade, she took the jar out, then she tried to reach the glass in the cupboard. A muscular chest has strained against her back, she got scared for a second, but then she could smell Alex's intoxicating scent. She got chills all over her body when Alex kissed her neck. She knew it was dangerous, her family to be up any minute, but she didn't care, with her butt she had scolded against the man and turned her head back for a kiss. Alex, without delay, started to kiss her. Hayle turned in his arms facing him, he grabbed her butt and lifted her placing her on the granite counter. With his hand he was stroking her thighs, moving it higher and higher. In seconds he had reached his goal and he was stroking Hayle through her panties.  Hayle has moaned into the kiss. Alex didn't stop the teasing, instead with his hand he had pulled her panties across and now he was able to feel how wet she got. He entered the woman with one finger, Hayle screamed softly, hearing her like that made him wanting her more. He was moving his hand back and forth still pleasuring Hayle, when he felt her trembling under his hand, he slowly pulled his hand back, with his lips he moved down to her neck, biting the sensitive spot while whispering in her ears.

-     This dress looks devine on you darling, once I spotted you I couldn't resist - he whispered while his hand wandered underneath the dress caressing her breast. Hayle bite into her lips to stop herself from screaming. She never thought that it would be so good, but with him it was. Every Time she saw him it was hard not to let him do whatever he wanted, just like now. She didn't know that she could want someone as much as she wanted this man. She stroked Alex's back and she braided her legs around his waist. Alex lifted her up to take her to the bedroom. They had almost reached the door, when they heard footsteps coming from the end of the hallway, from Carrie's room. Hayle stiffened, then jumped off from Alex's lap and tried to fix her dress, just in time before her sister and Tom walked out from the room. They looked up and stopped at the sight of them.

-     Good morning Alex. What are you doing here so early? - asked Carries while walking towards them. Hayle could only hope that her sister didn't notice her flushed face or Alex hard on, but that was unmissable. So she walked in front of the man and even answered the questions, giving him time to fix the situation. 

-     He was looking for Tom, we were just headed to your room - she answered quickly and hoped that Alex mind is not letting him down today. 

-     I just came to remind him that we need to be at the tailor for the last fitting - she heard Alex saying and he came out of the woman's shadow.

-     Oh my god I forgot it! Let's go - he had kissed Carries quickly and ran down the stairs, Alex looked at Hayle one more time then followed his brother. 

Thanks for reading. I hope that you have enjoyed this next chapter. If you can, please continue to support me so I can keep writing it for you guys. If you want to check out my patreon on the link below it would be much appreciated.

I'll see you guys later :)

K. J. Sulliven

1