Chapter 15
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then there were the two of them. Hayle felt a bit embarrassed if Carrie just came out five second later on that door, she would be having sex with the man right now in her room. She got flushed as she remembered Alex's teasing just before, she try to get the picture out of her mind, she wasn't alone, she didn't need Carrie to start investigating. 

-     What are your plans for today Car? - she asked.

-     Nothing much really, we have dance lessons later on today but that's all- said Carrie, all the while checking out her sister's sparkling eyes and swollen lips. She thought that last night would have a result but she didn't think it would be that soon. The way her sister acted and Alex's well erection she would have had to be blind not to notice it. She smiled and she couldn't wait for these two to come to the realisation that they were made for each other. She hoped that would make Hayle happy and even get her to stay in Summersville. Hayle was still in love with Alex, now the man just needed to perceive that in time.

-     I thought we could maybe go shopping, get lunch somewhere nice and just gossip like we used to. What do you think?

-     I would really like that. We can leave in a bit if you want - Carrie said. Hayle blushed and thought maybe she should change first.

-     Give me an hour. I just need to refresh first - she said and fled to her room. She took out some fresh panties, then changed her mind and she wanted to surprise Alex. She changed into a cream coloured dress, with a long slit on the side of it which let her leg and her tights show. She let her hair down and left the room. She thought now Alex will have a straight path to her. She smiled and went to look for Carrie.

They spent the entire morning shopping and sharing their stories. Hayle was curious what happened while she was gone and Carrie wanted to know what it felt like living in a big city.  They went into a small restaurant to get lunch. While eating they were talking about the wedding and the fact that it's only five days away. Hayle wanted to know how her sister felt about it, so she didn't have to worry Carrie was as happy as she could be. Once they finished lunch Carrie had to leave, their mother called she needed at home urgently. Something about the florist, so she left her sister and asked Tom to come pick her up. Hayle was alone but she decided no to go home, instead she walked around town. She visited all her favourite places and thought about how Alex and her had been to all of these together. They spent so much time with each other back then everyone thought that they were a couple at one point. All of her friends were jealous of her, having Alex to herself was amazing and now it was even better. She walked into the cinema and watched a movie to get the time moving. It was some silly romantic drama, she thought that it was a bit boring. Maybe because right now her life was much more exciting. When she got out she looked at her watch. It was six o'clock. One hour till the date she thought. She felt like a teen again with this sneaking around. She thought about what the man had done to her this morning in the kitchen that was nothing childish. She couldn't wait for whatever will happen next. 

She drove to the lake and got out of the car. It was ten to six and she had another ten minute. She walked slowly trying to ready herself. It was like everything she ever dreamed of with the man. Next to him she could think straight and she lost her mind but it felt so damn good. Alex had control  over her full body. He finally wanted her, she didn't wish for anything else. She hadn't felt this happy for a long time, the man made her forget the past and with every kiss the wound was fading, she still had not forgiven the man, but at this moment  she didn't care about that, all she wanted was to finally be his, here and now. 

Hayle heard footsteps behind her. Looking back she saw Alex, he was walking towards her in the sunlight, she found him irresistible. He was standing in front of her, without a word he had lifted her up, while pressing her against the tree. Hayle thought the thirst for this man could drown her at any moment. He had made all of her fantasies come true. Just like now the way he had held her and kissed her, she would care even if it was the end of the world until he was by her side. 

-    You were on my mind all day - Alex whispered into her mouth, while holding her tight. - After this morning I could think of nothing else but what could have happened if we weren't interrupted.

-    You took the words out of my mouth - she said and started to kiss Alex's neck. 

-     Did you think about what we were about to do to each other? - while stepping back and letting her off his lap.

-     That's all I had fantasised about the last ten year - she said kissing his jawline - And you have been making them come true - she added.

-     What kind of fantasy? - he said and sat on the ground pulling her into her lap. Hayle continued to kiss his neck. 

-     Like you picking me up, pressing me against a tree, kissing me making me yours - she answered and licked his lips, while her hands guided him toward her legs. She wanted to feel him touching her. 

Alex was stroking her with both hands, while he had deepened their kiss. Hayle was sitting on him with both legs on his side. His hands proceeded to get higher on her legs, getting awfully close to her private parts. He was expected to feel silky panties but instead his hands were stroking at her smooth skin. With one hand he had pulled Haley's head back by her hair and with the other he reached between her legs, finding her sitting in his lap naked underneath the dress. He couldn't believe that faith had got him the perfect woman. They were perfect for each other. He started to stroke her softly and she moaned into his mouth. He had penetrated her with one finger, feeling how wet and tight she was. He dithered from his desires. He didn't stop fingering Hayle, but he had stopped kissing her so he could start to bite the soft skin on her neck. 

-     You are the perfect woman darling. That was a great idea. 

-     I'm glad you enjoyed it - she breathed into his ears, taking his face into her hands and kissing him with great passion.

He had pulled his hand back and laid her on the grass. With one hand he had untied her dress and he started to irritate her nipples with his lips, while his hand found its way back between her legs, he was softly teasing her with his fingers. He could feel her getting more wet, not far from coming but he didn't want her to get there too fast. So he pulled his hand back again and put all his attention on her breast. The woman's hands were playing with his zipper then he could hear the zipper crackling. She had pulled his jeans down and was stroking him with her hands. He kissed her and she didn't stop.

-     You are god damn perfect - he said and Hayle's hand started to stroke him faster. - It was never like that with anyone.

-     Really? - she asked, biting his lips and reaching for his hands to guide him between her legs.

-     Yes gorgeous when I'm with you I can't control myself - said the man. - Your piercing had me going crazy from the very first second I saw it. It's so god damn sexy - he had freed himself from the woman's hand and made his way down on her body. He kissed her thighs, then he reached her private part with his tongue finishing what he started with his hands.

Thanks for reading. I hope that you have enjoyed this next chapter. If you can, please continue to support me so I can keep writing it for you guys. If you want to check out my patreon on the link below it would be much appreciated.

I'll see you guys later :)

K. J. Sulliven

1