Chapter 16
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hayle barely could hold it together when his hands were stroking her, now that she could feel his tongue, she knew she was lost. She could only feel his flickering tongue pleasuring her, teasing her. He was moving his tongue faster, harder on her, she wasn't far from cuming…that's when Alex stopped. He took the rest of the dress off of her, and he lost all his. They were now both naked and she could feel his skin on hers. She could feel his hard penis teasing her wet opening. Her breathing deepened;  she didn't want anything else but to feel him inside of her. Alex didn't make her wait any longer with one swift thrust he penetrated deep into her. Hayle made a soft scream once he filled her out, but the pain was gone as quick as it came on. She felt a warm sense going through her body, she had crossed her legs on his back letting him penetrate her even deeper, but Alex didn't move. She opened her eyes and looked at him, she could see the shock on his face. She reached out her arm and said.

-     Please don't stop. Love me - Alex has leaned closer and kissed her.

-     No one could hold me back to grant your wish my darling - he said and started slowly moving inside her, he didn't want to make it too fast, but Hayle needed him to be faster, she couldn't hold out any longer. So she reached behind him and grabbed his ass hard, trying to make him thrust faster. He couldn't pace himself any longer, he penetrated her deeper and harder, with his hand he reached between them rubbing her clit making her cum. Then with another trust he cum inside her.

Alex was laying on top of Hayle while still trying to catch his breath. He had slid out of her and lay next to her pulling her into his arms. Hayle felt safe and warm, all of her fantasies had come true today she had been waiting for this to happen the last ten years now it did she was unable to believe it. For a second there she thought that Alex would not go through with it, she was afraid that he would reject her the same way he did before, but he didn't. The silence was killing her; she didn't know what to say or to do. Alex had finally spoken.

-    Why haven't you told me? - he asked. She raised her head from his chest and looked him in the eyes.

-    I don't know, maybe I was afraid that you would make fun of me or reject me - she said. He looked at her and kissed her.

-    I would never have done that, but I could have been more gentle if I knew. I could have hurt you. You know? - he said and Hayle smiled at him. 

-     It was perfect. Exactly as I imagined, even better - she said thinking back to their act. She felt herself getting turned on again. She started to kiss Alex, and slowly moved down on his body. She had virtually no experience about what she was doing, but hearing Alex moan made her confident. She reached his private parts, first she just moved her hands around it, then she leaned over to caress Alex hard penis with her mouth. She moved on it slowly and gently at first, but as she was taking him in more fully, she could hear Alex trying to catch his breath again, which made her feel amazing. She moved faster and used her hand to make her man cum faster. When his breathing became more calm, he reached down and pulled her back up for a kiss.

-    What was that for? - he asked.

-     I was just repaying this morning - she said with a devious smile.

-     Well I will have to surprise you more often - he said laughing.

-     We won't always be alone Alex - she said and playfully hit him. - It's getting late so maybe we should start heading back. - she got up and started to gather her close, that the man was freeing her from not long ago. Alex didn't get up yet. He was just watching Hayle. The sun was descending, the sunlight drew glittering circles on Hayle's naked body. He was still awed by what had happened between them today. Hayle was perfect. The attraction between them was obvious, but he found the woman confident and the way she handled the whole situation way more attractive. She didn't plead anything, she was just honest and kept her promise. Alex felt like not moving and just wished he could be with her always. It was a strange feeling, he never felt that way about anyone since…well Hayle. - Are you coming? - she asked, fully dressed now. He got up and started to put his clothes back on. Once finished he walked to Hayle and kissed her. He wanted her to remember this moment and hoped it would help him launch his next plan. 

Hayle melted into the kiss. She couldn't understand where this passion was coming from. They were pleasuring each other just a second ago, but she felt like going in again. This man was dangerous. He was everything she ever wanted and more. Now that she had known him intimately, she didn't know what she would do when this week ended. How would she be able to forget what happened between them if in the end she'll decide not to trust him?

 

Thanks for reading. I hope that you have enjoyed this next chapter. If you can, please continue to support me so I can keep writing it for you guys. If you want to check out my patreon on the link below it would be much appreciated.

I'll see you guys later :)

K. J. Sulliven

 

1