Chapter 4: Put some rabbits in a room and it will be destroyed.
393 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu get off his clothes faster with his lightning magic, Illuse was surprised and he pushed her down, Tianne and Filia approached him.

Ryu will make sure to make them feel loved, Sex wasn't just about fucking like animals, well, maybe it was! But Ryu wanted to show them a new world, he will make them reach the heavens with the 69 moves of a man who had more than 30 lovers.

"Mmm" Illuse's eyes trembled a little when the man kissed her delicious pink lips, she felt butterflies in her belly. His kiss was very loving, his gently touches,his caresses made her felt like a feather in the man's arms. 

She didn't have experience and just followed the steps of Ryu, she learned very fast and now she was giving her the kiss, before Ryu gave the naughty elf enough kisses, he took Tianne in his arms making, Filia pout.

"R-Ryu" Tianne said, shyly. When she felt Ryu's touches she felt as if she was on a soft and warm cloud, the man kissed her cheeks,forehead and let the dessert for the last, her pink lips.

"Mchm!" Tianne felt fireworks exploding in her mind when the man kissed her with love. His arms went to her waist and her body softened on his grip.

After Ryu finished with Tianne he took Filia, the woman was more dominant and pushed him down, he lifted up his upper body and hugged her hips, Filia was scared for a moment because her actions, she thought that Ryu probably will bother with her. The men didn't like to be dominated, but Ryu just showed an amused smile.

When it comes to these things you have to respect the tastes of each couple, and he wouldn't be bothered by such stupidity if Filia wanted to be on top he would let her. After all there is nothing sexier than a woman like her doing such tender actions.

"Mmm" Filia's expression softened, her body felt weaken and she melted in the man's embrace. He pulled her a little and he admired the woman's physique, she had a strong abs but that didn't take away from how beautiful she looked, Ryu respected her a lot because just by touching this woman's body he could tell that she had spent years building a body strong enough to protect her loved ones.

"Ryu?" Filia said as a hot air came out from her mouth, her cheeks were red and she was breathing heavily.

"Your body is a masterpiece, Filia" Ryu said with passion, Filia's eyes widened. She felt her body tremble slightly and felt a tingling sensation, but a warm feeling prevailed over all those feelings. She never thought that a man would be attracted to a strong, dominant woman like her, attracted in the sense of love and not carnal. For all men looked at her as a piece of meat, but the gaze of the man who embraced her was full of admiration, respect and even love.

The emotions of Filia were so intense that the woman simply pushed the man down, filled his face with kisses and then kissed him passionately. Ryu hugged her and caressed her back, he felt tears spilling down his face, he pushed her slightly and kissed the corner of her eyes.

"Don't make too much movement, I can't help but want to devastate you and fill your womb with my sperm." Ryu's voice send chills to Filia's body. She knew this man was not joking, and for some reason she felt much more aroused by his words. He moved her and then looked at Illuse who had blurry eyes and her pink slit was spilling liquids.

Ryu looked at her with a big and passionate smile, this naughty elf will be his first woman in this world, he pushed her down making her show an anticipated expression.

"Fuck me! Make me your woman! Fill my womb with your hot milk!" Illuse said with desire, Ryu aligned his cock against her entrance. He make sure to move slowly, he didn't want to hurt her. He knows that this hurt a lot.

Illuse was about to engulf his whole cock, but he stopped her at time, she bite her lips in frustration. But then her eyes became completely cloudy when she felt Ryu's big and hot cock taking her first time.

"Ahnnng! Ryu!" Illuse hugged him, Ryu was literally paralyzed...

He had never felt what Illuse was making him feel, the difference between a human and an elf was like heaven and earth. Illuse's cunt was incredibly hot, wet, tight and her fleshy walls throbbed trying to suck his cock and lock it in her womb.

If he hadn't had experience in this right now Illuse's pussy would be painted white.

On the other hand Illuse was just like Ryu, she felt an orgasm when Ryu's cock kissed the entrance of her womb, liquids poured out like a broken dam. She felt incredibly hot and a great warm feeling him inside her, her legs tightly clenched Ryu's waist as if telling him not to pull out his big cock at any fucking time.

Tianne and Filia approached Ryu from behind, for more kisses, Ryu didn't lose his concentration, and keep giving pleasure to the naughty elf.

"Ahhh! Ahh! Hnng! Ryu~ Ryu~" Illuse was practically singing moans with passion, she felt as if she was in the heavens, Ryu was fucking her with love. He moved slow but effectively, and sometimes he speed up.

Plosch! Plosch!

Meaty and juicy sounds sounded with each push of Ryu.

"Ohh! Ahhh!! Ahh! You are driving me crazy! Please didn't hold on and cum inside my horny cunt!" Illuse said as she breath heavily.

Ryu showed a naughty smile and pounded her harder making the bed move.

Creak! Creak!

"Ah! Ah! Ah!? What is thissss!" Illuse's eyes went to the corners, her body trembled a lot. Ryu didn't stop and devastated the elf as she wanted.

Plop! Plop! Plop!

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!" Illuse's body weakened, her mind went blank and she just could open her mouth in a O shape and moan in pleasure.

Ryu doesn't hold on, and shot a massive load inside Illuse's womb, her eyes went round and trembled her mouth opened even more and she moaned wildly.

"AHHHHH!" A consecutive orgasm assaulted the poor naughty elf, Ryu was still cumming inside her womb. As he gained new powers and many more things to discover, among them he discovered great vitality and endurance. He practically flooded the insides of Illuse.

PLOP!

When Ryu get off his cock Illuse's dangerous cunt, a meaty sound was produced, Tianne and Filia were showing expressions of pure expectation. A small puddle was under them.

Filia looked at Illuse's orgasmic expression and then at it, she couldn't contain herself more and pounced on the man.

"Hey is my turn!" Tianne said she showed an angry expression but she just looked very cute.

"I will finish this fast!" Filia said she was breathing heavily, Ryu looked at her with a warm expression and spoke.

"Don't make sudden movements I don't want you to hurt yourself" 

"..." Filia's body shivered, this man is driving her crazy just with his actions and words!

That warm expression and words melt her heart like an ice cream!

"O-Okay" Filia said, she lift up her voluptuous ass and aligned against Ryu's cock.

She rubbed her entrance against his cock, the liquids poured on Ryu's shaft. She bite her lips and move as Ryu said.

Slowly Ryu's cock penetrate her cunt, she stopped when a lot of blood spilled. She couldn't help but lift up her chin and moan in a cute way.

"Hnng, ahh..." 

Ryu was going crazy with how tight and good Filia's cunt felt and now this woman moaned so tenderly and seductively that his cock swelled.

"Ahnng" She moaned again feeling Ryu's cock swell, Her fleshy, wet and throbbing walls were practically fighting for dominance against Ryu's cock, as Filia was losing she resorted to devouring his cock in full.

Plosch!

"Ahk!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Filia moaned louder when she felt Ryu's cock inside her womb making a mess, Even though he was totally inside her, 5 centimeters were left outside, when Ryu became a hero his body had changed a bit and he was scared that his little brother would grow bigger because he could hurt his women, but luckily now he was with women that could not be compared to normal humans.

Contrary to Ryu's expectations, Filia was quite amorous. Her voluptuous body hovered over him and she began to shake her ass fucking him gently but hard at the same time.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Kiss me, Ryu!" Filia said with a loving expression, she didn't stopped moving her ass up and down. A puddle was formed under them and the bed was moving.

Ryu kissed Filia's lips, making her smile happily between the kiss. She was in love with this man, she didn't need to be long years with him to know that she will love him in a crazy way.

The simple fact of talking for hours getting to know each other and analyzing him, made her come to a conclusion and maybe bet.

The man that they summoned was the right man.

No, in fact it was incredibly better than that. It was as if the invocation of them chose a man who would be their potential mate... And of course this has a clear answer. The summoning spell was not that simple.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ryu! Ryu! Ohhhh!" Filia moaned wildly, her ass was smashing against Ryu's cock.

The bed was on the verge of breaking...

Crack!

And it happened, Tianne and Illuse fall from the bed. Ryu and Filia didn't stop and keep fucking like wild animals. Illuse who was in an eternal orgasm regained and saw with a surprised expression the scene.

Her jaw and Tianne's dropped seeing their sister fucking with love and desire, They would never in their darkest dreams think that their sister would act this way with a man.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhnng! I am your woman! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Filia moaned wildly, her voluptuous ass bouncing crazily. Ryu hugged her and kissed her. Filia's voluptuous ass crashed against his cock for a last time and he shot a massive load, Filia's eyes went round and her body trembled feeling an immense orgasm.

Ploshhhh!

Ryu's sperm looked like a broken dam pouring out of Filia's cunt, he carried her like a princess. He took the broken matress of the bead easily and laid her on it. He kissed her lips making her show a warm smile.

Ryu looked at Tianne, his cock was throbbing she didn't waste her time and jump to Ryu's arms.

Ryu carried by her ass, she wrapped her legs around his waist and she hugged his neck. Her entrance was rubbing Ryu's cock.

"Please Ryu" Tianne said with hoarse voice, her eyes were narrowed and her liquids were spilling.

"Here I go" Ryu penetrate her slowly until blood covered his cock.

"Hnng~" Tianne moaned tenderly, her embrace became tighter and she kissed Ryu.

Ryu made slow movements, Tianne's ass was moved up and down with rythm, the pleasure was assaulting her whole body. After some minutes she desperate and begged him.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" She moaned louder as her ass bounce, Ryu fucked her harder as she wanted.

Plosch! Plosch! Plosch!

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhnng!" Tianne lifted up her face and moaned louder, her eyes were trembling as her ass.

Plop! Plop! Plop!

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhh! My cunt is being devastated by Ryu's big cock" Tianne said with a naughty tone.

And it made effects.

Ryu's cock swelled and the veins throbbed, Tianne's eyes jumped to the corner feeling an inmense pleasure.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Cum Ryu! Cum!" Tianne said as shake her ass, Ryu speed up making her ass tremble crazily. Then with a strong push his cock penetrate her womb and explode inside it releasing his hot milk.

Ploshhh!

"Ahhhhhh!" Tianne's body weakened, in Ryu's embrace. He finished with the girls and it only took one hour, as this was their first time he didn't go for more even though its shaft seemed to be about to burst.

He carried the girls and went to another room.

Illuse and Tianne fall asleep faster, they were sleeping like babies with a sastified,happy smile on their faces.

Filia was sleeping on top of Ryu, he was still awake, seeing the night through the window. He seemed to be thinking a lot.

Filia wake up, she caressed Ryu's ample chest and looked at him with a sleepy expression.

She froze, seeing the man. He's incredible handsome, she thought for a moment that he has melancholic expression, so she asked him with concern.

"Something is happening Ryu?" 

Ryu looked at Filia's yellow eyes, with a soft expression.

"Nothing, I am just thinking"

"Mhmm..." She kissed his chest and hugged his neck. Her eyes looked into his.

"May I make questions?" 

"Yes, why not? I like to talk" Ryu said with a small smile, he caressed Filia's reddish brown hair.

"Are you completely sure about, your chose? What about your family girlfriend or wife?" Filia said and bite her pink lips.

"My parents died, they were too old. And I don't have girlfriend or wife." Ryu said, the girls' eyes trembled hearing him..

Yes, Tianne and Illuse immediately opened their eyes when Filia began to talk about an important subject.

They were concerned, they fall in love easily with this man. They didn't want him to go.

"O-Oh... Sorry." Filia hid her face on Ryu's chest "Did I ruined it, right?" She said in a low tone.

"Nah, don't worry. I am fine, and stop thinking about me leaving this world Hahaha" Ryu chuckled. If he had to choose between these two worlds, the answer would be both difficult and not. This world excites him a lot, his adventurous spirit drives him more. But the main reason he stayed was because of these girls, he like Filia, made a bet.

"I find it strange that a man like you has no wife or girlfriend." Filia said as she caressed his chest.

"You did not mention lovers." Ryu displayed a sly smile.

"Oh god..." When Filia saw that expression of this man, she knew it.

"How many?" She just asked.

"30" He immediately responded.

"30!?" Illuse and Tianne jump from the bed.

"..." A mortal silence hovered in the room.

Tianne's and Illuse's faces turned red like a tomato.

"Hahaha, Come here. Let's talk" Ryu showed a soft expression and patted the bed. The girls sat down there, Tianne was still embarrassed but Illuse not, she spoke with a naughty smile.

"My sister summoned a S-Rank stallion, Hehehe" Illuse said, her voice was like music for Ryu's ears.

"No, she summoned a wonderful man!" Filia kissed Ryu's cheek and laid her face on his chest.

"Aha" Illuse crossed her arms.

"S-Rank? Is there a ranking?" Ryu asked with curiosity.

"It's long to explain, we have a lot of things to said but we just spoke for hours and then finished fucking like rabbits!" Illuse said as she lift up a finger and show a naughty smile.

"Illuse!" Tianne screamed.

"What? You cannot talk you are everything but saint" Illuse's smile grew.

"Hahhhh!?" Tianne seemed to be offended, she move making her F-Cup breasts move in a sexy way.

'Thank you for the view' Ryu said in his mind. Filia showed a small smile and pinched his cheek.

"You are Lucky" She said.

"Of course, my last name said it" Ryu smiled, she cupped her face and kissed her with love.

Illuse and Tianne who were arguing stopped and looked at them.

"Hey! The mating session ended! We need to rest and assimilate this power and our first time of course!" Illuse said.

"This is not a mating session, this is me receiving love from my man" Filia showed a big smile.

'...We lost her' Illuse and Tianne thought at the same time.

They keep talking for hours and finally the girls and him fall asleep.

Morning.

The sun rays hovered over Ryu and his women, he smiled with happiness seeing the new roof.

'It wasn't a dream' He thought, after all everything was like a fantasy dresm, he assimilate very fast everything. After all he will not stop and ask to himself a lot of stupid things, he prefer to get used to the situation.

Then investigate and learn.

He kissed Filia making her smile, she smell incredible good. He wanted to stay in her embrace but he has work to do, he kissed Tianna and Illuse, Illuse was about to assault him but he spanked her big ass.

"Kyahhh-" She moaned and descended on the bed.

Ryu took a fast bath and went downstairs. Just the landlady, Natalia was there, the people didn't come here because there are a lot of monsters close.

It is a pity that they didn't notice that the monsters were killed by the girls, Because they did not return out of fear their income was plummeting according to what Natalia told her yesterday.

"Good morning, Natalia" Ryu smiled, Natalia showed a kind smile and spoke too.

"Morning, you have a great night with my daughters, right?" Her smile turned naughty.

"Yes, my women are awesome. I cannot get enough of them, I will make sure to make them happy in every way." Ryu said with a big smile.

"Ara,Ara This landlady need happiness too, Do you know?" Her naughty smile grew, that sound that she did at the start drive Ryu crazy for a moment but he didn't show it on his face.

"You are more than welcome, A sweet,kind and mature woman like you... It is a dream that I will wish to fulfill" Ryu smiled seductively.

"..." The landlady just remained her sweet and kind smile, but her pointy ears were red.

9