Chapter 12: Lavender Town and Assasin Guild.
177 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week later.

Ryu bought a big house in a beautiful town, the name of the town is Lavender Town. Natalia, seeing that the girls are still bad, she recruited a strong companion for Ryu, she is a semi-wolf

Her name is Aurora, she is quite nice, but above all noble and hardworking. When Natalia saw her mission record she felt that this woman was too good.

Aurora was very confused, with Natalia and Ryu. The atmosphere on them was very warm sometimes but when they go upstair they back with a complicated expression.

Her tail was moving a lot she was very curious...

Her blue eyes looked at Natalia and Ryu, they were in the kitchen.

Without asking them something, she went upstairs. Ryu immediately noticed but he didn't't do something, he trust in Aurora and he knows when that woman move her tail a lot she is very curious or she is having other feelings.

Aurora walks quietly on the second story of the house, she displayed a little naughty smile that showed her canine teeth. She is hiding that she loves to be with Natalia and Ryu, even though they have a week knowing each other. She slowly approached a room and opened it.

Three women were in the room and they were naked.

Filia has her hair loose and her expression was deep, her yellow eyes met with Aurora.

Aurora opened her mouth in surprise, this woman has a six pack as her! 

She finds a sister!

"H-Hi I am Aurora" Her ears twitched and her tail too, she looked very cute. This is her second time trying to get friends!

Illuse and Tianne stood up from the bed, and looked coldly at the woman at the door.

Aurora glare them, these women in front of her has a dangerous body like her.

"Go out." Illuse said, Aurora's ears and tail stop moving, her ears lowered.

The girls didn't know why but the sad expression of the wolf woman caused their hearts to clench for a moment, even though she looked like a grown woman she looked like an innocent girl who wanted to make friends.

"S-Sorry" She turned around, when she was about to leave the room Filia stopped her.

The door was closed.

....

Natalia and Ryu were outside the room, hearing them.

Aurora and the girls began to talk.

"The things are going well." Natalia smiled.

"Mm" Ryu nodded. He has to pamper the girls during these days, As soon as they were apart for a moment, he always consoled them by saying that Freya was out of their league.

"Bringing Aurora to the family was a good idea" Natalia placed her head on Ryu's shoulder.

"Yes, although she doesn't usually show a lot of emotions, she's like a child and she's 21 years old hahaha." Ryu whispered.

"Her tribe had banished her, because they were not strong enough." Natalia said with a melancholic expression.

"She wasn't strong enough? But she is good at the combat" Ryu frowned, then his eyes widened understanding.

Aurora never used magic when they were working...

"She is like me" Natalia sighed.

"Shit..." Ryu said, Even though Aurora was good in combat she was only exiled because she could not use or release her magic.

"I want to prepare a good dinner for today, can you help me?" Natalia said.

"Okay" Ryu nodded.

...

Night.

The girls left the room with beaming expressions, Aurora had boosted their mood.

Aurora went downstairs with them, her tail never stop moving! And her ears were pointing upward.

Sniff, Sniff.

"Steaks!" She displayed a tender smile that showed her canine teeth, in one second she was in the kitchen sitting down on the chair.

"Woahhh!" She saw the banquet with shining eyes.

Tianne,Filia, and Illuse were surprised when they saw the banquet.

"Take seat" Aurora looked at them, her tail moved left and right.

The girls looked at Natalia and Ryu, they were cooking more. They look like a father and a mother cooking for their children.

"Buying this house was a great decision" Ryu whispered, the kitchen of this house was good and all the house is very comfortable, with the design of a hut.

"Mm!" Natalia nodded. 

All of them began to eat, the atmosphere was very warm. 

Aurora didn't stop speaking with the girls as she display an excited smile.

Ryu looked at the clock and then at the girls.

"I have to go." Ryu said as he stood up.

"Be careful" The girls said at the same time, Ryu kissed all of them except Aurora who has her cheeks red seeing the girls and him.

"Do you want one?" He showed a naughty smile.

"N-No, that's lewd!" Her face turned completely red and she looked to other side.

"What a pity, A wolf woman like you probably has sweet lips" Ryu said as he leave the kitchen, smoke came out from Aurora's head. The girls chuckled seeing her.

Ryu left the new house, he was wearing a mask and a black gabardine. On his right was a big box of wood. He looked around and then lightning danced around his body, he dissappeared leaving a golden light...

Exchange House.

The exchange house, is one of the most loved places of an adventurer.

Skins,meat,weapons,bones, you can exchange several things for money.

Ryu came here the first time that they arrived the Lavender Town, with a mask. It would a stupid move to exchange things without hiding your appearance. 

When Ryu entered into the exchange House again, all the people that were talking stopped and looked at him.

Ryu ignored the people and go to the exchange.

The people began to whisper about him in low voice.

"He is the minotaur slayer!"

"Minotaur slayer? He killed many orcs too!"

"That man probably is very rich"

The exchange proceed very fast, the woman who was seeing his box looked at him.

"Thank you, I hope you came back" She gave him seven gold bags.

The people looked at him drooling, a person with hood was on a corner of the house. His eyes looked at Ryu and when he started to move, the person moved too...

When the person with a hood went out of the house, Ryu wasn't there...

'Maybe he move on the roofs' The man with hood thought, he jumped and reached easily the roof of the house, Ryu wasn't there...

"...Eh?" Before the man could realize a hand pierce his chest, his heart was on the hand...

Rumble.

"L-Lightning magic?" That was the last words of the man, his body fall on the roof...

Thud.

Ryu saw the man with a cold expression, he touched his body searching for something.

He find a dark emblem with a red dagger on the center.

'Guild of assasins...' He narrowed his eyes, suddenly began to rain...

'I will arrive at home later' He smiled coldly.

Rumble!

Ryu dissapeared leaving a golden light...

...

One hour later.

In a big house the people were frozen  looking at the center of the living room.

On the second story of the room, a door opened a man  was revealed. He's 1.98M tall, his hair is black and his eyes are red. His expression is very soft but at the same he has a cold touch.

"What is happening-" The man froze too, when he saw the center of the living room...

One of the man of his guild was tied, suspended...

The blood on his body was spilling dirtying the floor, his limbs were broken, his head twisted, and a hole was on the center of his chest.

Someone teared apart his heart...

"The man that did is very brutal" A man with a serious expression said.

"He seemed to be angry, the mad that did this is very strong, I wonder who is" A girl smiled in this situation.

"We will know" The man said, his eyes glowed with a cold touch.

"You don't have to research, I am here" A dagger touched the woman's neck.

Everyone's breath hitched.

When!?

How!?

The man that Ryu killed was naked, that is the answer.

'He put his clothes on him' The man thought he was very calm in this situation.

"Boy, You are very bold to do this..." A tall man advanced he clenched his great sword, a dangerous pressure emerged from his body, he was trying to make Ryu feel fear.

"Bold is the guild of this man... I was having a happy day, I go to the exchange house and a motherfucker tried to kill me and steal my gold. I found this emblem on his chest" Ryu throw the emblem and hit the man's face.

"Bastard!" The tall man clenched his fists, he was about to approach the man but a girl with hood stopped him, when the man saw the girl he stopped abruptly.

"Leave the house, I have to talk with your boss" Ryu said with a mocking tone.

Everyone left the room reluctantly, the girl stopped at the door and spoke, as a frightening aura emerge from her body.

"If you hurt him, I will kill you" 

"Wow, Do you have a lover in your guild?" Ryu said, the girl trembled slightly and left the house.

"Are you sure about this?" The man said with a cold tone, his red eyes had a dangerous light.

"I know what I am doing, but he didn't" Ryu pointed at the corpse.

"We don't steal or kill innocent people, he was an idiot" The man said.

"Oh, so every random guy that attacks me is an idiot, or someone send them to kill me?" Ryu slowly twist the man's arm, the man's eyes trembled a little feeling pain.

"You are smart" He said.

"Tell me, who wants my head?" Ryu's cold voice send chills to the man's body, his instincts told him, if you do something stupid there will be a massacre.

"Our clients are anonymous, but I can investigate" The man said.

"One week" Ryu said as he slowly fade, a little lightning entered into the man's body.

'Only one week? Is this man crazy?' The man's face twisted with anger.

RUMBLE!

A thunder breakthrough the window and pulverized the corpse...

Gulp..

The man gulped and his face turned pale.

...

Some minutes later Ryu arrived at his house, Natalia was in the living room sitting on the sofa. She was waiting for him.

"You are late" Natalia looked at Ryu, he was carrying some boxes. He put them on the table and sat down next to Natalia. She saw some blood on Ryu's body.

Natalia didn't ask nothing, she supposed what happened. Ryu get off his clothes, and sighed.

"The people here are so annoying" He sickled his hair back. Natalia go for some towels, and wipe Ryu's face and chest.

"Little by little, when we reach the top, these things will not happen again" Natalia said in a soft tone, she finished wiping Ryu.

"Yes, but the way is too long." Ryu leaned his head back, Natalia sit down on his lap and place her face on his chest.

"Mmm" She narrowed her eyes.

"Where are the girls?" Ryu stroke Natalia's hair.

"They are sleeping" Natalia responded. He looked into Ryu's eyes and asked.

"Are you hungry?" 

"Yes, I am" Ryu hugged her waist "Very,Very hungry"

"Hahaha, You do not have enough?" Natalia chuckled.

"It is impossib-" Before Ryu finish he frown.

"Natalia, Are you fine?" He asked and put his forehead against hers.

"Yeah? Why do you ask?"

"You are very hot"

"I know" Natalia displayed a naughty smile.

"That kind of hot not, woman" Ryu's rolled his eyes. He carried Natalia and went to the kitchen.

He puts Natalia on the table and began to cook something.

"Ryu, I am okay don't worry" Natalia spoke with sweet voice.

"Natalia, your temperature is more high than Aurora's" Ryu said, his voice was very serious and his expression too.

Aurora's temperature is high, because she is a semi-human, but Natalia is just an elf, she's more warm than a human but she shouldn't be more hot than a semi-human.

"I am fine, don't worry" Natalia hugged Ryu from behind, she was displaying a warm expression, Ryu's concern was very genuine. He was cooking a special soup.

Ryu remain in silent.

"You... Hard head man!" Natalia kissed Ryu's cheek and sit down on the kitchen table. 

Ryu had practically become an overprotective husband, he never thought it would feel so good to come home and have people waiting for him. He never imagined it was so beautiful to wake up with someone by his side every day.

5