Haze
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man wearing black trousers with a white shirt covered with a black vest and a bow tie around his neck. He held a white cloth, then wiped the white cloth in every corner while waiting for customers to arrive. Even though he felt pessimistic because the chaos was still going on, he thought that people would not dare to take the time to go outside let alone to the middle of the city like this.

  He continued to lament intently at the people who kept shouting everywhere with each oration that had been prepared a long time ago. It’s been a week, but this chaos has not subsided, it seems that in some corners the intensity is increasing.

  Meanwhile, he, with his wooden chair, could only quietly wait for customers. Even though he didn’t really want this mess to happen, because this would reduce his entertainment. Even if it’s his fault.

  • • •

  The bell rang as the wooden door opened slowly and squeaked in his ear. The door has been there for a long time, therefore the sound is no longer pleasant to hear. Moreover, if a large person opens it, it will probably collapse immediately. He also thought of immediately decorating his shop to suit the times.

  “Welcome to the Belife Span shop, here we can buy your lifetime. Or you can also buy lifetime from our store. What do you need?”

  “Emm...”

  The man in front of him hesitated to answer. Fortunately, he immediately responded quickly by inviting his customers to sit on the chair that was right in front of his table. He sat down in his chair, which was face to face with each other’s customers.

  “So, what do you need right?”

  “I want…” The customer seemed still unsure of his decision. But luckily he soon bit his lip to bring back the goal he had set from the night.

  “I want to sell my lifetime.”

  “Alright, wait a minute.”

  The man got up from his chair leaving the customer who was in a state of anxiety, apparently there were still doubts in his heart. I don’t know, since he stepped into the door of this shop. So the decision is irreversible. While the man had not come for two minutes. Makes the customer even more anxious, because basically he doesn’t really trust this store that sells “lifetime”

  “Please don’t get up from your chair.”

  The man came with a paper in his hand. Then, he sat back while facing the paper he brought to the customer. Asking him to look at the contents of the paper carefully

  The paper contains nothing but an agreement or agreement between the two parties. More or less it’s like this:

1. Party A will not be responsible for what is done or caused by party B, after the purchase or sale of the lifetime in the store

2. Party B is asked to keep his mouth shut to anyone about the procedure for buying and selling life-span in the shop

3. Just in case point number 2 leaks out, party A is allowed to erase party B’s memories of buying and selling in the shop

4. Lifespan is non-refundable, but can be bought back at double the price when sold to shops

5. Party A has full authority over someone’s life, if that person sells his entire life

6. Party A is not responsible if party B’s age continues to decline due to party B selling his health to party A.

7. Party B has the right to sell his life, his happiness or his health

8. Parties B and A must not keep secrets between them

  “Please sign this agreement at the bottom right.”

  “What’s all this for?”

  “Of course this is so that both of us get a win-win solution or everyone wins. There is nothing to lose and nothing to gain too much. Everyone is equal in this agreement.”

  “Okay...”

  The customer wrote with some hesitation with the pen the man had given him.

  “Then let’s start with introductions first.”

  “My name is Bel, only Bel, nothing else.”

  “My name is Haze.”

  “Okay Haze, based on the eighth point. In fact, in this shop, party B or the consumer. Have to tell the story of his life, be it gloomy or interesting or sad. It’s all up to you, as long as there are no secrets in between. Why is this done? That is, to measure quality and calculate your lifespan. Therefore, it is very important.”

  “But...”

  “Don’t worry, I will keep my mouth shut tight not to tell the story of your life to other people. In this shop, all secrets are tightly closed, so don’t hesitate to tell stories. Just tell me everything.”

  “Then I’ll start.”

1