Chapter 7
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning, when I got out of bed I realized that Vill was on the bed sleeping. "Hey Vill why are you sleeping here". I said. Vill woke up and yawned. "Go morning". Vill said as she stretched her body then jumped out of bed. "For how mean I was to you I decided to change the tasks". Vill said, waving her paw some bars appeared in my face reading,

[1. ML favor 5%

FL favor=25% 

Ivy favor= 15% 

Thorn favor= 0%.  ] 

"What is this". I asked Vill, while I was finding a place to put my large body on. "You still have to complete the plot, but you can become friends with the characters in this world". Vill said, walking into the kitchen. Following her I saw a huge plate of meat. "Eat up". Vill said, "Why". I replied as I headed for the meat. "Because your going to be saving people". Vill answered, I frowned when she said that, remembering when I was younger what happened when I did that. "In case you didn't know, I don't like people looking at me in any form wolf or human". I said. Vill didn't say anything but waited until I was finished eating. "I'm sorry but you need to learn how to communicate with people, bye". Vill told me before I started feeling dizzy again. 

Third POV

In the morning when Feng was getting out of bed, he spotted a white thing laying in front of his door. Moving closer he found that it was the wolf he met yesterday. 'What is it doing here" Feng thought as he ignored it and went to the bathroom. While he was cleaning himself off he thought about what happened yesterday. "It didn't do much of anything ". Feng said to himself, when he was finished, Feng got out the bathroom and walked to the wolf. 

First POV 

Feeling still a little dizzy I saw a screen appearing in front of me [Dear Flame, I need you to help save the MCs 5 times before you can turn back into a human. Bye for now.  From Vill. Ps. Your are in the ML's home, you will be living in it for a while.]. After reading the message the screen disappeared. "(Vill you must be crazy to send me to a MC's house".) I thought. Getting up I turned around only to see someone staring right at me. Startled, I again spoke my mind. "What are you doing here". I said, again I shut my mouth. The young man looked unfazed as he just continued staring. For what seen like ages, the man spoke, "What kind of creature are you". He said. Now it was my turn to stare. "What. You seem unfazed that I'm a talking wolf". I said, feeling that my legs were tired, I looked around for a place to sit. The young man pointed to a large carpet. "You can sit over there". He said. When I sat down, he also sat down on his bed. then he started speaking to me. "I will ask again what kind of creature are you, how did you get here, why did you come here, and do you have a family. The man said. Thinking what to do, I decided to answer him honestly, with some twisting of course. "I'm half-human/wolf, I came here though your roof, I wanted to become your bodyguard, and I had a family, does that answer your questions". I said as I was playing with the carpet. "But, I need your name though". I also added. The man looking no longer interested as he went to find some clothes. "(You know but I didn't realize he had only his pants on)". I thought to myself, then dazing off I thought of the books I read that the FL would be shy seeing a man's chest. When I was about to fall asleep. "Sorry to keep you waiting, my name is Feng, and your". The man named Feng said to me, waking me from my daze. "It's Flame, so I answered all your questions". I said. As Feng was walking towards the door. "For now,so would you like something to eat". he said, a bit confused why he asked me if I wanted food I nodded my head. "But aren't you angry that I invaded your house". I asked as I followed Feng down a flight of stairs, "A little, but when you said you wanted to be my bodyguard, I got interested" Feng said, moving to a dining room he called for the cook, then sat down. Since I was a wolf and not a human I sat on another carpet. ("I never knew that he would actually consider that".) I thought, watching as Feng named some food, he then turned to me. "Are you hungry". He said, I shook my head. "I had food already". I told him. When he finished eating, Feng looked like he was about to go to work. "Well are you coming". He said. "Really". I said, Feng nodded his head. "By the way how fast can you run". He said. "Don't worry I'll follow you". I said. Pushing him in the car I then started running to work. 

0