Woken up from a nightmare
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You woke up from a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep because of the lingering fear in your system. You leave your bedroom and go into the bedroom where you felt the safest because he was there.

You enter his room quietly and close the door behind you. The room was dimly lit thanks to the moonlight that shines through the slits of the  blinds.

By the window, you see him sleeping peacefully in his bed covered by his blanket.

You smile as you found the one place you call home.

Him.

You walk over, crawl into bed with him, move his arms so they're around you and dive into his neck.

Warmth.

Protection.

Everything you needed to escape from the nightmare you've dreamt just minutes ago.

You sigh in happiness and content with just these feelings alone. As you were basking into the moment, he wakes up.

"Hm...? (Y/N)...?"

(Y/N): "..."

"No, no, it's alright. What happened?"

(Y/N): "..."

"Oh, you had a nightmare... Come over here."

He sits up, crisscrossed, and with half asleep eyes, he pats his lap signaling you to come over.

You smile and sit on his lap, facing towards him. You wrap your arms around him and nuzzle against his chest.

"...I meant for you to sit and look away from me so I can hug you from behind."

You shake your head and then wrap your legs around him.

"Oh well."

He lifts you up just a bit and pulls you in closer till the point on where both of your bodies are against each other. He hugs you tight asks, "So what was your nightmare about?"

(Y/N): "..."

"A nightmare about being alone?"

(Y/N): "..."

"...Yeah, being alone is scary..."

(Y/N): "..."

"I won't leave you."

(Y/N): "..."

"I promise."

(Y/N): "..."

"I swear."

(Y/N): "..."

"Y-you want me to swear with a kiss...?"

(Y/N): "..."

You look up into his sleepy eyes, begging for the kiss. A sleepy smile forms on his lips and leans forward. He kisses your forehead and softly pats your head. He pulls back and promises to you"I promise to never leave your side."

His words melts your worries and anxieties away and you dive straight into his chest. "There there. I'll be here for you whenever you need me."

(Y/N): "..."

He continues to pat your head in a slow and rhythmic manner where it was lulling you to sleep and you were doing your best to stay awake to enjoy the moment with him.

"You are very precious to me (Y/N). I wouldn't give you up for anything in this world. You alone makes my world complete and I'm grateful for your existence. ... Have I ever told you I- oh, she's sleeping. Haha... Oh well."

He lays you in bed and kisses your forehead again, "I love you (Y/N)."

He wraps his arms around you as if he was protecting you. He continues to stroke your head for awhile before going back to sleep.

0