Chapter 2
77 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A dim light spilled through the cracks between the curtains as it falls on the sleeping teenager. As if disturbed by the sudden brightness in the room his eyelashes trembles as he slowly opens his eyes.

Beautiful hazel coloured eyes slowly adapts to the brightness as the teenager gets up from the bed. He slowly stretches out his limbs to get rid of the remaining sleepiness. His slightly long hair obscure his facial features as he head to the toilet to take care of his morning urges. He then walks out and changes out of his pajamas and wears his sports outfit to go for a run.

Walking out of the room and quietly leaving the mansion, he jogs for about an hour before going back. By the time he finishes his shower it's about 6:30 in the morning. Most of the workers in the mansion are awake by now and are busy doing their works so no one noticed him.

Taking his new school uniform out of the closest, he starts to wear it. He walked in front of the mirror to inspect his clothing. A beautiful charming fair face with peach blossom eyes with bright hazel coloured pupils came into the view. Pretty bright red coloured lips with straight nose and beautiful brows. As if the whole face was sculptured by the sculpture, only it was a shame that he covered his face with big thick glasses and his long hair further concealed it.

knock knock-

" Young master, breakfast is prepared please go to the dinning table and enjoy it." A maid called out to him from outside the closed door.

"Okay..." Yan Qiyi answered her as he proceeds towards the dinning room.

As always there was no one there except for him. Most of the Chen family members sleeps till 7 o'clock in the morning and currently it was little over 6:45 am in the morning. At first he used to dine with them but later due to someone's tricks he started eating alone, not that he mind . On the contrary he quite liked to be alone.

After he finished eating his breakfast, before anyone else woke up he quietly exited the house.

He wandered around for an hour before going to his new highschool. ' Sheng Wang high school' is one of the best schools in the S city, and the admission rate is quite low. Most of the students who graduated from here are highly likely to get accepted by the famous Universities in the country.

The protagonist got in through his father's connection so his class ranking is quite low meanwhile if Yan Qiyi wanted to enter he had to enter by passing the entrance exam. Yan Qiyi's ranking was quite high on the exam, he got the fifth place.

Walking in through the gate, he saw crowds of people walking here and there. He entered the school building and searched for the the classroom. '1 A' as soon as he walked in he noticed that there were very few students in the classroom as it was only 7:41am and classes would not start before 8:30 am. He took an empty seat near the door. He sorted out everything he had and then began observing people.

Most of the people here had passerby or Cannon Fodder written over their head. There were one or two love rival written aswell. A passerby can become part of any story but a Cannon Fodder or other named characters wouldnot be involved in other Stories. His or her tag will not change unless the protagonist have changed their impression of them. Just like him who first had passerby tag then became the Cannon Fodder adopted brother.

About at 8:30 most students were present in the class already. A teacher came in and told them to move to the auditorium for the entrance ceremony. They were standing according to their height. Yan Qiyi was 169 cm in height. He was petite compared to the other boys in the classroom so had to stand in front of the line.

When all the first year students had gathered in the auditorium, the principal began to give a speech. After he finishes his part he called a teacher to explain the school's rules and regulations.

After everything is finished they were told go back to the their own classroom. After they all were seated, the homeroom teacher came and introduced herself to everyone.

"My name is Shen Yue. You all can call me teacher Shen. I'll teach you english this year so let's get along well. So lets start with getting your names. Please introduce yourself, starting from the first table near the window."

"Hello everyone my name is Gu Mingling, I hope to get along well with you all. My hobbies are---" Said the girl with the tag 'love rival' written over her.

After a while, it was finally Yan Qiyi's turn. "Hello, my name's Yan Qiyi and I hope to get along with everyone" After saying that he sat down immediately. 

" Yan Qiyi don't you have some hobbies or anything?" Teacher Shen asked him.

" No, I don't" he replied. Probably guessing that he didn't want to talk anymore, Teacher Shen began to ask the person behind him to introduce themselves.

After everyone had finished introducing themselves, she called some students including Yan Qiyi to help her get the new books and pamphlet to give it to everyone.

They followed her into the staffroom to collect it.

" You all go and give the books to the rest of the students and Yan Qiyi come with me to collect the pamphlet." after saying that the teacher Shen left with Yan Qiyi.

After arriving at the store room, there were other students from different classes aswell. she took the pamphlets and gave it to him and started searching for the student badges. 

"Let's go back to the classroom." She said after she found the badges.

While returning to the class, in the middle of the hallway, a student with dyed blonde hair and black pupils was running towards them and behind him was a teacher running after him shouting.

"Luan Yiwen! I told you to dye your hair black again before the school starts but why don't you listen!!!" 

"Sorry teacher wen! I forgot about that, I'll dye it tomorrow Okay!!" 

As if not noticing them(Yan Qiyi and teacher Shen), Luan Yiwen collided with Yan Qiyi head on. All the pamphlets were scattered around the ground. Luan Yiwen stood up and said sorry while running away.

Yan Qiyi and teacher Shen were dumbfounded meanwhile teacher Wen caught up to them.

"Student are you okay? Did you get hurt?" teacher Wen helped Yan Qiyi up from the ground. And started to collect the scattered pamphlets on the ground.

"I am fine." He also started to collect the scattered pamphlets. Teacher Shen also squatted down and started to collect it.

The first day of the school sure was chaotic.

4