13. Their passive
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Otta's passive allowed his 3th attack to always Unconditionally pushed the enemies as far as 3 meter away. 

Combined it with his spell, he should be invisible in close range, at least for 5 minutes. 

As for Kitty... 

" I have 9 extra lifes each stage, mwehehe "

She got nothing but that extra life of hers and her cat-ears bandanna was replaced by a true fox ears.

Wait....

Yeah, her human ears was still there and she got a new pair of fox ears. 

Great? Her hearing should be alot better now

"...I see, Congrats you are the first human to have 4 ears at the same time now "

Kitty covered her human ears with her hair hurriedly.

" Okay, enough with chit-chat. It's time to enter the next stage "

 Said Lexy

" This second stage would be divided by 3 parts. 

Each part, you Will be coupled with one different teammate. 

The area is called dark forsest. 

The theme is survival.

There are 1 basic reward, 2 hidden reward and 3 rules. 

First rules. Don't intentionally forced, hurt or sacrifice your teammate. I hate tyrants and ditactors.

Second, you have to fight at least 3 hours a day. 

Third, both of you had to survive for at least a week. But, the longer the better.

If any of that rules failed to be done, the basic reward wouldn't be given. 

There are 2 hidden rewards that would be given if certain condition meets. 

It's secret, just try to figure it your self. "

And so, the second stage begin

1