27. Daily 2
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were only Goblin, Wild boar, crocodile, carnivore birds, and other small-common animals  in this forest no matter much we go around. 

In case of hunting bird, Ms. Waterball were doing her job well. 

For additional information, Ms. Stone Thrower passive was to look for nearby enemy. She was really helpfull in this hunting.

So, we could find the target faster and  would fight as soon as we meet them.

They were not that dangerous because they were mostly found alone.

Sometimes, we also found them in a groub between 2 to 5 enemies at once. 

Ofc, The more number, the less chance they would be found.

Fight - resting while waiting the skill Cooldown - searching the enemy.

We would always repeat those steps and went home if we had felt enough.

At the home, we would do our own daily activity, such as basic training, gathering food, and etctera. 

I did also taught Cantik about the basic of my martial arts.

The prisoner would mostly sitting and start a conversation between them self.

At the night, there was no much we could do even with the help of many glowing plants around.

Moreover, it so cold. 

So, staying in the house or doing an activities that could warm our self was the best we could do.

That's how our peacefull day ended.

1