Chapter 8 – Hex
1.1k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The manor doors opened up to reveal the main foyer, a spacious and well-decorated area built in an older style from the time when Caellas was still a city on the earth below. The walls were built from a mix of rich mahogany and marble stonework that seemed to balance each other out. An ornate gold chandelier hung from the ceiling, holding magical ever-burning candles, while a pair of staircases ascended to the second-story overlook. As these staircases ascended, they were flanked by several pairs of ornate full plate armour, of which it was near impossible to tell at a glance if they were just decoration or enchanted constructs that were a part of the manor's defence systems.

In front of the stairs, lined up in the centre of the foyer, were six perfectly identical figures. Each of these figures wore a classic black and white maid outfit that showed a bit more skin than what those outfits actually would have shown when they were more commonly used, but what was most impressive about their attire was how they hung from all of the figure’s womanly bodies in exactly the same way with not even a single wrinkle out of place.

The most eye-catching thing about these six figures, however, was their skin, which was a deep blue colour that greatly accented their white hair and eyes. Because of this, the six figures obviously weren’t human, but they also weren’t any of the other more common sentient races that were still a minority here in Caellas.

"Welcome, Alek and Alana Allur." One of the six blue-skinned women spoke as they all bowed at the waist in perfectly synchronised unison. Whether or not they intended to give my mother and me a good look at their ample cleavage as they bent over in this way, that was exactly what they did.

"Which one of you is the Administrator, Hex?" I asked while my mother continued to silently stand by my side, with her arm looped around my own.

"We are all Hex." A different one of the maids responded to me, but their soft, singsongy voice was exactly the same as the first’s.

"You’re… all hex…" I muttered, unsure of what to make of this. My father didn’t trust anyone, not even his own flesh and blood son, so why did he make these maids the administrator of his estate's security systems? Furthermore, how did he get his hands on six identical-looking women?

It was Mum who realised what they were first. "They’re just constructs, honey." She said as she walked toward one of them and began poking at their soft cheeks, but they remained unfazed by her touch. "They might look lifelike, but they're just golems like the statues outside; incredibly realistic, sure, but still golems nonetheless."

"Alana Allur is correct." Another, seemingly randomly chosen maid, spoke. "We are six independent constructs of the golem classification connected by a central core network known by the designation Hex."

Hearing this, I couldn’t help but let out a gasp. "That is amazing. The level of spellcraft needed to make you must have been outstanding. Who was it that constructed you?"

"It was Arthur Amonvar who finished our construction, but our creation was originally started by his father before him. Speaking of the master," The Hex that was talking to me took a step forward and summoned a thin sewing needle with a wave of her hand. "It is your claim that the master, Arthur Amonvar, is dead and you are his heir. If we are to confirm this, then we will require a drop of your blood."

"Very well, take what blood you need." I stepped forward and offered my hand to her.

The blue-skinned maid brought her needle to one of my fingers and lightly pricked it until a single drop of blood came out. I wasn’t sure what I was expecting to happen after that, but it definitely wasn’t for Hex to put my finger in her mouth and let out a slight moan as she sucked on it.

Slightly weirded out by this, once I saw the artificially constructed woman’s cheeks were blushed with slight purplish colour, I asked her. "Are you alright? Is this meant to make you moan?"

"Please accept my apologies; whatever one of us feels, the others feel." She responded, but it still didn’t really explain what happened.

However, an explanation came shortly after that when my mother spoke up, drawing my attention towards her and the fact that she had one hand up the skirt of a Hex, deep in their panties, while her other hand was openly groping one of their breasts. "You’ve got to see this for yourself, honey. Even their sexual organs feel incredibly lifelike. I’ve never heard of a golem with this level of life-like design. I doubt anyone could be able to tell them apart from the real thing through touch alone." Mum grinned from ear to ear as she pulled her hand back out of the maid’s panties. Her fingers were dripping with Hex’s sexual fluids, which she gave a taste test. "Tastes like the real thing too."

Now that I think about it, the mouth of the one that sucked on my finger felt rather realistic too. Please don’t tell me that my father made these as his personal sex toys. That’s just gross. I kept my thoughts to myself as I turned back to the Hex that had requested a drop of blood and wiped off the saliva on my finger using her maid's outfit as a rag.

"I have found traces of Arthur Amonvar’s bloodline within your own. That combined with the mana signature detected at the estate gates is enough evidence to prove your claims." This Hex stated before giving me a polite bow of the head. "Welcome master, the estate is now yours and all enchantments connected to the main system will now respond to you."

"Now that’s sorted, I’m going to bring this cute little maid with me and go find the master bedroom." Mum grinned happily as she went to walk off with the maid whom she had been groping, but the blue-skinned woman just remained firmly where she was standing.

“Master, do you wish to give your mother guest authorisation?” The Hex that she was trying to take turned and asked me this?

Spotting the cute, but frustrated pouting of my mother who was continuing to try and pull the maid away by the hand, I laughed as I said. “Is there a level of authorisation above guest, if so give her that.”

“Very well, Alana Allur is now authorised as an estate resident.” She chimed before suddenly being pulled away now that she wasn’t resisting.

Mum wasted no time running off with her new toy, who I was sure she was going to have a lot of fun with. After I watched them disappear into the house, I turned back to the five remaining women and said. “I want one of you to show me to my father's study, or wherever he would spend the most time working. The rest can go back to doing whatever it is you were doing before we arrived.”

“As you wish, master.” They all chimed as four of them walked away, leaving one to guide me. “Please follow me.”

Hex lead me from the main foyer, up the staircases to the second floor and then to another set that ascended to the topmost, third floor. After following her down a long hallway, we finally arrived at my father’s study in the central wing of the manor. It was quite a spacious room and made with a similar mahogany and marble style as the rest of the manor.

At the centre of the room was a large desk with a high-backed ornately carved seat behind it. The surface of the desk was covered in various open tomes and scrawled pages of writing, so much so that nearly none of the desk's surface was really visible beneath it. Several overburdened bookshelves lined the wall, leaving small spaces where statues and paintings could have gone between them, but all such decorations had been long removed. Behind the desk stood a high arched window, from which a grand view of the back of the estate grounds could be seen. The pool and gardens from here looked especially well kept and thoughtfully designed.

Walking up to my father’s desk, I began to rifle through his various notes and tomes, but already I could tell that finding any information on what I sought would be a challenge. After a few minutes, my search was interrupted by the half-stifled moans of the Hex who stayed here to attend to me.

"My apologies, Master, but it would appear that Mistress Alana has found the cache of sex toys your father kept and is currently putting them to use as we speak." The blue-skinned woman bowed her head, trying her best to apologise, but it was clear by the way her legs were shaking that my mother must have been going at it quite hard with the maid that accompanied her to the master bedroom.

"My father’s... sex toys…" I scoffed and shook my head, finding the idea of my old, wrinkled-assed father doing unspeakable things to these six cute golem girls rather disgusting.

As if she was able to read my mind, Hex spoke up when she noticed my reaction. "Master, you may be happy to know that the previous master never touched us in any way even remotely sexual, nor used those toys himself.”

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow, not quite believing her word, even though I know for a fact that golems can’t lie to their masters. After all, it’s one of the first rules all golem cores are bound with. "If my father didn’t intend to fuck or use you in that way, then why did he put all the necessary work and effort into creating six state-of-the-art lifelike golems with realistic feeling vaginas, mouths and I assume assholes?”

“Many of the design choices put into our creation were the work of Arthur’s father. The previous master only worked on finalizing the work that had been done before him.” Hex went on to explain, all the while trying her best to stifle the sounds created by the pleasure my mother was showing her other body.

“Additionally, I may not be able to fully comprehend the previous master's reasoning, but I believe I have observed him enough to come to an educated guess as to why he acted in that way. It is my belief that Arthur believed that sexual deviancy and lust were the roots of great sin. As a form of penance or a show of resistance, he would often have us use those toys on ourselves while he watched, all the while remaining unwilling to let himself partake or even please himself."

"Wait, seriously…" My mouth dropped at this revelation. Maybe I had misunderstood the kind of person my father was this whole time. "Did he ever bring women over to have sex or did he ever just talk about having sex?"

"The only time Arthur ever did any of those was when he mentioned that he had coupled with a woman to produce an heir that he could disgrace his family’s name with. It is my understanding that this was also the only time he ever had sex." 

"..."

My mind raced as I processed this new information. Although he hated his family, I thought my father was just like the rest of the Amonvars when it came to exploiting the Allurian relic they plundered from my mother’s ancestors all those years ago. But since he hadn’t been indulging in his lust, then he wasn’t actually making use of it. That meant that his meteoric rise in power and unparalleled skill at warding was all due to his own talent and efforts, not some plundered loot he had no right to.

Still, as much as that changed part of my opinion of him, it didn’t change the fact that he was a distant asshole, who never even spoke so much as a word to his own son. To him, I was just a tool to serve his purposes. Nor did it change what his ancestors had done. At least I planned to spend my life making amends for their crimes as best as I could.

"Fuck him!" I cursed under my breath before turning back to continue my search.

25