Chapter 13 – Mum Finally Gets Her Reward (18+)
1.5k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both of Hex’s bodies let out synchronised moans as the one on the receiving end took the strap-on dildo deep into her pussy, over and over again. However, while Mum’s eyes were fixated on this erotic sight laid out before her, mine was focused on the two toys deep in her utterly fuckable holes. 

My fingers teased the woman further by finding their way to the looped handle of the anal beads and then the base of the vibrator's shaft. Each time I took hold of the toys like this, I gave my mother a slight bit of hope that I would remove one of them and replace it with my hard, throbbing cock. This built up the woman’s anticipation more and more until finally I made my decision and chose the hole I would soon be balls deep inside of. 

One by one, I slowly pulled out the anal beads that were as far in Mum’s asshole as they could have safely gone. Each time one of the large beads popped out of her rear, the woman would have let out a moan if her mouth wasn’t stuffed with a ball gag. By the time the last of the anal beads had been pulled out of her, her hips began to jerk and her pussy threatened to push out the vibrator penetrating deep into it. However, the vibrator didn’t find freedom as I put a finger on its base, keeping it buzzing inside her as she orgasmed yet again.

Although I didn’t know for sure how many orgasms Hex had given my mother when she was getting her warmed up for me, it couldn’t have been a measly amount, or at least the pool of squirt and pussy juices on the ground under the woman seemed to indicate that it wasn’t a measly amount. All I really knew was that Mum was in for the time of her life and quite a few more orgasms were going to cum her way.

With the anal beads removed from Mum’s asshole, I discarded the toy without a second thought and replaced it inside her with my fingers. Two of which I easily slid into her tight, well-lubed hole as I felt the writhing and spasming of her climax dying down around them. While those two fingers remained inside the woman, my other hand was set to the task of pulling down my pants and freeing my cock that was raging against the confinement of my underwear.

Once my cock was out in the open for all to see, I wasted no time lining it up with her ass and sliding into the conveniently positioned hole. Although my cock wasn’t at all lubed up. given how well prepared my mother was, the entry into her was easily facilitated and completely painless for her. As my cock was thrust into the woman in one smooth motion, her tight little asshole practically squeezed its way down my manhood and caused me to let out my own series of moans.

Except for a certain goddess, who wasn’t a fair comparison, Mum’s pussy was the best I’ve ever had and her ass wasn’t anything to scoff at either. The way she tightened down around me, bucked her hips back with every thrust, and eagerly took me all the way to the balls, was to die for. Her ass, her pussy, her mouth, hell, all of her body was mine and mine alone. No other man would have the privilege or the pleasure of fucking this woman ever again. The fact that my despicable father got to experience her pussy, even once, was more than enough to have enraged me, and that was despite the fact that if he hadn't, I would not have been born.

Driven by the emotions that the thought of that travesty brought forward, my thrusts into my mother’s tight, slippery asshole picked up in both speed and intensity. As I slammed into her again and again, my hands tightly gripped onto and groped her supple butt cheeks. The vibrations of the toy inside her pussy reached my cock all the way deep inside her ass, increasing my pleasure as well as her own. Soon the woman’s back ached and her limbs strained against the ropes tying her to the post which she was bent over, but it was easy enough for me to tell that my mother wanted me to be even rougher with her.

As such, I moved one of my hands forward and took hold of Mum’s dark black hair which was tied back into a ponytail. As I fucked the woman in the ass as hard as my hips could go, I pulled on her ponytail, forcing her head back, combining pleasure with a slight bit of pain that only made her enjoy this even more. While that happened, my one free hand alternated between groping her butt cheeks and slapping them, leaving behind bright red hand prints with every smack.

Despite the rough fucking I was giving my mother, her eyes were still fixated on the pair of identical women on the bed having their own fun. The Hex, wearing a strap-on, was currently entirely on top of the other, pushing her body down into the bedding as she roughly fucked her sopping wet pussy. Thanks to the fact that both of them had their legs spread wide and were posed with their butts facing us, this gave both my mother and me a prime view of the pussy as it took all of that dildo over and over again.

The length of the toy was starting to get creamy as the golem woman’s arousal built up and further coated the dildo with every thrust into her. Some of the fluids were even running down from her pussy, between her butt cheeks, and making a mess of the bed sheets. However, the Hex on the receiving end wasn’t the only one whose pussy was wet, as this position also afforded Mum and me a view of the pussy under the strap-on dildo, which was dripping with the shared arousal and pleasure of the blue-skinned woman’s two bodies.

Seeing the two of them go at it like this, knowing that they felt what the other was feeling, only made my cock throb and twitch inside Mum more. My own climax was fast approaching at this point, but before I could get there, my greedy, cock hungry mother reached another of her own before I could even get my first for the night. Not that I was going to complain. After all, this was her reward for taking my earlier creampie like a champ.

As Mum’s orgasm hit her, she started to tense and thrash in the throes of her overwhelming pleasure. The vibrator inside her pussy instantly shot out of her as a gush of the woman’s squirt sprayed out across the hardwood flooring, even reaching as far as the doors that led into the master bedroom. While this happened, her asshole also tightened and clamped down around me, pushing me towards my own climax.

Because of this, it was only a short time until I also came, but as close as the timing was, Mum and I sadly didn’t achieve simultaneous orgasms. Those were rather hard to properly do, but they were always the best when they did happen. The intimacy and pleasure of experiencing an orgasm at the same time as your loved one who you were balls deep inside, was one of the greatest things someone could ever have experienced.

When my orgasm arrived, I made one last thrust into my mother, making sure that I was as far into her as possible when my load of cum burst forth. As the pressure built up in my balls was suddenly released, strand after strand of my semen was deposited deep in the woman’s ass, filling her up quite well. Although it didn’t compare to the ridiculous, near impossible loads I had with Allure inside the soul space of the crown, it was still rather impressive.

Unfortunately, the glow and wave of pleasure that accompanied my orgasm started to fade and disappear all too quickly. If there was one thing about women that I envied more than anything else, it was their ability to have longer and more continuous orgasms. Sure, there were a lot of downsides to being a woman, like bleeding from the vagina every month, but the amazing orgasms were definitely one of the better upsides.

As my cock shrunk to its normal flaccid size, I slipped out of Mum and just simply watched as my creamy, white cum oozed out of her slightly gaping asshole. As the load dripped down her rear, narrowly missing her still convulsing pussy, I felt a rush of energy unlike any I had felt before.

My mana sense wasn’t that developed and only stretched a few inches away from me, but even that could tell that the energy flowing into me was something much more pure and potent than any mana I had felt before. This new, divine power flowed through my body, finding its way through the veins of my body without the need for my guidance. Soon enough, it made its way to the mana pool sitting at the core of my being, but when it was absorbed into this pool, it didn’t have the normal effect that I was expecting.

Usually, when someone tried to absorb mana with an already full mana pool, it was a slow and painful process that led to a gradual increase in the storage capacity of their mana pool, but that wasn’t what was happening here. The divine energies I was absorbing were mixing with my mana, changing the very nature of not just the mana, but also the pool it was contained within. Whatever the change was that this energy was trying to bring about, it was unable to fully accomplish its purpose and run out well before then. When this happened, and the surge of energy faded away, I was left feeling no different than I had before I fucked my mother’s asshole. 

Well done, Alek. You’ve taken your first steps on the path of godhood. I look forward to seeing how far you can get. Allure congratulated me from inside my own head.

Will that happen every time I have sex? I asked the goddess, wishing to feel that mind-blowing rush of energy again.

Oh, yes. She giggled back.

As much as I wanted to experience that again, a look down at my flaccid cock informed me that I would still need some time before I was ready to go again. Unfortunately for me, the sight of my mother’s dripping wet pussy sitting below her cum leaking asshole was practically torture because of this.

Man, I wish I could fuck that pussy right away. Stupid refractory period. I sighed to myself, not remembering that Allure could hear such thoughts when I was thinking to myself in this manner.

I can help you with that. Allure said. Now that your mana has started changing into the pure divine energy that gods utilise, it will have new and more potent abilities. All you have to do to get your cock back in action is guide some of your mana down there and slowly cycle it up and down your penis, allowing some of the energy to dissipate into your body as you do so.

Having no reason to question the goddess’ advice, I did as she directed me to do. The process of drawing mana out of my pool and guiding it through my veins was something I learned to do years ago, but after the changes that just happened to my mana, it was much easier to do. Instead of just being a tool for me to use and order about, the mana was bending to my every whim, as if it and I were one and the same.

When I started to cycle my mana up and down my penis, the effects were immediately obvious. After my poor, worn-out cock absorbed a fair amount of the mana I sent down there, it started to regain its enthusiasm and sprung back to action. In truth, this might have only used about a hundredth of my mana pool, about what a cantrip would use at my level, but it was still rather strange.

An arcanist’s mana would usually only want to stay within their blood or mana pool, and even on the few occasions when it was sent somewhere else within them, it was unheard of for the body to readily absorb mana like that. The only explanation for why the energy was behaving this way was that this must have been one of the things that separated mana and divinity. Although the two forces felt very similar at times, their differing natures meant they could be used in various distinct ways. Or at least that was my understanding of it. If an archmage suddenly came into possession of this divine power, I was sure they could have come to a more thorough explanation of the differences, but I was only a measly 2nd-level spellcaster.

Putting those thoughts aside, I turned my attention back to my mother. Not wanting to waste my erection after I spent the time and effort getting it back up with my new powers, I lined myself up with the dripping wet entrance to her tight little pussy.

23