Chapter 14 – Round Two (18+)
1.2k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Whoops, I almost forgot." I let out a slight chuckle as I pulled the head of my cock back away from the entrance to my mother’s tight, wet vagina.

Since my cock was still coated in the lube from Mum’s ass, going straight into her pussy like that wouldn’t have been the most healthy and clean thing to do. To rectify that, I began to channel mana to my fingers and draw the runic array of the cleanse cantrip in the air, but this process was quite different from what I was expecting.

Normally, when I would cast cantrips, it would take me a couple of seconds to properly complete the runic array and cast the spell, but the way in which my mana was currently flowing made this process much faster. As the bright glowing threads of my divinity-tinged mana spread out from my fingers, they flowed along the lines and curves I wished to draw with remarkable ease, as if they were seeking to fulfil my intentions all on their own. Because of this, it only took me half the time it normally would have to cast the cantrip, and the accuracy of my casting was near perfect.

Once the cantrip was cast, I directed its effects down to my cock, which caused a bright white light to envelop my manhood. While all the dirty contaminants were magically cleansed from my cock, much of the lube and cum dripping from my manhood still remained. Judging from how wet my mother’s pussy was, she in no way needed more lube, but there was little point in taking the time to wipe the lube off my cock since a little extra wouldn’t actually do her any harm.

So, without further adieu, I pressed the head of my cock up against her and slid my length all the way into the tight, wet warmth of her vagina. As I found my way deep inside her, filling her entirely up with my hardness, I couldn’t help but let out a moan. Sure, fucking her ass was great, but nothing could have ever compared to the pussy that felt like it was made for me and me alone.

After a few seconds of relishing in the feeling of Mum’s pussy tightly clinging all around me, I began to properly fuck her. The squelching of the woman’s wet and extra lubed-up hole was quite loud as I thrust into it again and again. In fact, the only thing in the room louder than that was the moans coming from the master bed. My mother, on the other hand, would have easily outdone the two Hex's moaning from the rough fucking I was giving her pussy, if not for the ball gag still preventing all such noises from properly leaving her lips.

Speaking of the two blue-skinned women on the bed, they were nearing the height of their own fun. Both Mum and I watched with baited interest as their golem’s display of intense fucking reached a fervent pitch. They were practically clawing at each other and desperately sucking at each other's mouths as the strap-on dildo gave that creamy little, purple pussy the pounding of a lifetime.

Soon enough, Hex came, and when one of her bodies had an orgasm, they all did. Because of this, both of the sexy blue women began to writhe and squirm at the same time. Their moans reached a new height as they embraced each other and the one with the dildo shoved it as deep into the other as it could go. As the waves of their orgasms rolled over them, experiencing a type of pleasure that only they could have with their multiple bodies, their eyes rolled back into their heads and a little drool escaped from their lips. When it all eventually began to fade away, the two women were left a sticky, twitching mess on the bed.

The excitement of having just seen what happened on the bed only served to make Mum further tighten her pussy around my cock as I thrust in and out of her. Although the woman had sex with only me since she first took my virginity, I was aware that she was into both men and women. Despite the fact that I would never be willing to share her with another man, the thought of sharing her with other women had occurred to me before. The fact that that itch could be scratched with the golem maids was quite convenient, but it didn’t solve it completely. The fact that they were golems didn’t quite make it feel like the real thing, but maybe there was another solution.

Hmm… Hannah’s quite the pervert. If she wasn’t too mentally scarred by Mum, maybe I can eventually convince her to have a threesome with us. That said, I’ll have to gauge her opinion of incest first, as I don’t want to drive the young woman away from me. I mused to myself, all the while continuing to pump my cock in and out of my mother’s pussy.

Putting that thought aside for the moment to focus on the matter at hand, a different idea came to me. As such, I looked over at the two women on the bed coming down from their orgasms. "You two come over here," I ordered them, and they dutifully obeyed, despite the shakiness of their legs.

"You," I pointed to the body of Hex that had been on the receiving end of the strap-on and currently had her arousal dripping down her inner thigh."I want you to go get a butt plug from the closet, lube it up, and then put it in your mistress's ass. And you." I pointed to the Hex who was wearing the strap-on, which was coated in the cream and juices of a freshly fucked pussy. "I want you to untie your mistress’ ball gag and replace it with your strap-on. Give her throat a good rough fucking."

"As you command, Master." The two women replied in unison before setting out to fulfil my wishes.

The first Hex to complete their task was, of course, the one with the strap-on, as Mum was much closer than the closet was. As the ball gag stuffed in her mouth was undone, the sound of the woman’s once muffled moans began to fill the room, only to be silenced again as the thick, creamy length of a strap-on dildo slid down her throat. As per my order, Hex wasn’t all that gentle about fucking my mother’s mouth.

Tears began to build up in Mum’s eyes and smear her makeup, as the golem held her head in place and vigorously thrust into her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat. The sounds of slurping and sucking accompanied by the occasional bit of gagging filled the room, but there was no question about whether or not the woman was enjoying having her throat fucked like this. 

Even if I couldn’t feel my mother’s pussy clamp down around my cock each time the dildo slid into her mouth, forcibly giving her a taste of the golem’s pussy juices, this wasn't the first deep-throat blowjob that I had seen the woman give and enjoy doing so. Although it would have normally been my cock and not a dildo, the point still stood, and I was a hundred percent certain that the woman could have handled Hex being even rougher with her if she had wanted to take it a step further.

After a few seconds of spit-roasting Mum, with my cock stuffed in her pussy and Hex shoving a dildo into her mouth, the other Hex returned from the closet with a large, lubed-up butt plug in hand. The golem woman wasted no time making her way over to where I was fucking my mother’s pussy. Once there, she slid a finger or two into my mother's ass, making sure that it still remained ready for penetration.

Soon enough, those fingers were replaced by the large metal butt plug slowly being pushed into her ass. As Mum’s asshole was spread wider than it was when I was stuffing it with my cock, the woman begins to orgasm again. Her body bucks and squirms within her bonds, but neither of the Hexs nor I relent in our efforts.

In no time at all, my mother was experiencing the blissful throes of her orgasm as all her holes were being penetrated. At this point, all that remained visibly of the butt plug inside her ass, trapping the remnants of my load inside her, was the flared base, which was adorned with a large, sparkling amethyst.

As Mum’s orgasm started to subside, I turned to the Hex that had completed her orders and gave her a new task. "Just do whatever you think will bring my mother and me the most pleasure."

As it turned out, my orders may have been too vague, because the maid did not go about doing at all what I thought she would. Instead of playing with the helpless, tanned body of my mother, the golem woman found her way behind me and knelt down on the ground. As I felt the magic of a rudimentary cleansing enchantment built into the golem activate from behind me, I was momentarily confused.

That confusion was immediately cleared up when I felt a warm, gentle tongue lick my asshole. "Oh, that’s… Ah…" I gasped in surprise.

I’d never had a rimjob before. In fact, I’d never had anything go anywhere near my ass during sex before, but it was a surprisingly nice feeling. Despite only being attracted to women, I was comfortable enough with my own sexuality to let Hex continue and try something new. However, just licking my asshole wasn’t the only thing she did, as soon enough her tongue was venturing a few millimetres deeper.

Between the pussy I was balls deep in and the tongue exploring the shallow depths of my ass, my climax arrived in no time at all. Overcome by the thrill and pleasure of dominating my mother like this, it was all I could do to remember that my ring was on my finger. Since Mum always demanded that I not wear it whenever I creampied her tight little pussy, I practically ripped the thing off and hurled it across the room in my hurry to rid myself of it.

With the ring gone, I eagerly welcomed the rush of pleasure that was my orgasm. My cock throbbed and twitched as deep inside my mother as it could go, releasing a torrent of fertile semen into her. For more than a few seconds, I just clung to the woman’s backside, jerking my hips as I deposited everything I had deep into her. By the time I finished and my relief began to fade, I stumbled back from the tied-up, bent-over mother.

As I watched my cum drip from Mum’s freshly fucked pussy, the exhaustion of everything I had done today finally hit me. As tired as I was, there was one last thing I needed to do before calling it a night and luckily I found the strength to continue as a wave of divine energy washed over me, finding its way to my mana pool. As such, I went about removing my mother from the post with the help of the two blue-skinned maids. Although Mum was as tired and exhausted as I was, it was also fairly obvious that she had more than enjoyed our time together.

Once freed from her bondage, my mother and I made our way to the ensuite bathroom, where Hex helped us clean up. After that, we retired to a freshly made bed and fell asleep in each other's arms, like we had many times before.

22