Chapter 32 – Teaming Up
485 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You have my attention, Alek." Isabel grinned as she stood back up and fixed her clothes. It did not escape my notice that the fiery young woman did nothing about the creampie I just gave her. Instead, she just merely pulled her panties back up while my cum was still leaking out of her.

"Are you not going to do anything about that?" I vaguely gesture in the direction of her now skirt-covered crotch. "The cleanse cantrip would make quick work of the mess."

I don’t know why I was suggesting this considering that having women go around with my cum still inside them was a major turn-on for me. I think I was just a bit surprised to not see her clean my cum up, as I had gotten used to Hannah doing that whenever she got dressed again after we had sex.

"I don’t know that cantrip." She shrugged.

"How can you not know the cleanse cantrip?" I practically gasped. It was mind-boggling to me that someone did not know such a useful cantrip. Especially someone skilled enough to get into the academy.

Although the Ignis family would have been considered upper class, it wasn’t on the level of the twelve founding families and was in no way near influential enough to demand a spot for one of their children. That meant that, like Hannah, Isabel had to have earned her spot in the academy. That said she probably wasn’t anywhere as talented as Hannah who was only able to be here because she also won a scholarship that paid for all her costs to attend such a prestigious academy.

"Fucking hell, there’s no need to get on my case about it. Who are you, my sister?" The woman scowled at me before letting out a sigh and moving on almost immediately. "Eh, whatever, didn’t you want my help with something?"

"Yes, right… Sorry." I awkwardly scratched my head. Although I was quite skilled at charming women and playing with them in bed, this one’s rough and tumble attitude left me a bit more awkward than I normally felt, partly because I wasn’t sure what was going to set her off or not, as she did have quite a reputation for being hot-headed.

"I still need to deal with this whole, someone wants me dead situation, and as I see it the best way to do that is to pry the information I need from George. Whatever it is that I need to do to get that information, I’m sure it won't be as easy or fun as our little interrogation, so I could use your help."

After hearing what I wanted from her, Isabel crossed her arms and looked me up and down. "What makes you think you can trust me? I was trying to kill you not that long ago and George still has that blackmail material over me."

I took a few steps toward the fiery young woman until we were face-to-face, separated by only a few inches. My lips slowly closed the gaps between hers and mine, as my hand slid up around her head, but instead of kissing her, I tightly gripped her hair and pulled on it. A slight moan escaped her lips as the minuscule amount of pain I was causing her only turned her on even more.

"As I said, I can show you more pleasure just like what you got a taste of before." I seductively whispered into her ear moments before letting go of her hair and stepping back away from her. "Also, we can force that weasel to hand over whatever evidence he has on your sister. I’m sure getting one over on him would be much more satisfying than doing his bidding."

"Okay… Yeah, I’m on board. I’ve been wanting to punch that cunt in the face since the day I met him. If his family hadn’t sponsored my sister in the arena, I never would have hanged around with his fat ass in the first place. That said, how are we going to get to him? He doesn’t go anywhere without at least a few of his lackeys." 

"Hmm… Let me think… let me think…" I mused over a couple of ideas that were forming in my head. It only took a couple of minutes before a plan had been formulated, and I told the woman. "Here’s what we’re going to do. You are going to go to George and tell him you followed me to an abandoned warehouse that my mother’s company owns. You’ll tell him that you nearly killed me there, but there’s been a complication. That my ring activated and put me in some kind of protective stasis which you're unable to break through, but could if you had his help."

"Your job is to lure him to this abandoned warehouse. You need to say whatever is necessary to get him there. Once he is there, I’ll jump him and bind him with those same restraints I used on you. After that, it's just a matter of getting the information out of him."

"Okay, yeah, that sounds like it might actually work." Isabel nodded and slowly started to smile with a hint of sadistic glee. "I just need the address to the warehouse, and we are good to go right now if you want."

I wasted no time before pulling out a piece of paper and jotting down the address for her. After I gave the note to her, I said. "Just give me a twenty-minute head start to get there and get things ready before you leave to find him."

"Alright, let's fucking do this." She grinned.

After the plan was set and agreed upon, I left and made my way to the abandoned warehouse. Since it was a property my mother owned, I could easily get access to it and George wouldn’t find my presence there too strange. And similarly, neither would the presence of my car be out of place, which I brought with me just in case things went south and I needed to get out of there quickly.

Soon enough, I had arrived and twenty minutes had passed. It was more than enough time to find a good spot to set myself up in, but it was better to overestimate than underestimate the time these kinds of things took. When I heard the large doors at the front of the warehouse open, the voices of George and Isabel greeted me.

"So, where is this trash." George grumbled.

"Trust me, you’ll know it when you see it." Isabel responded back, covering for the fact she didn’t technically know where I was hiding or where she was meant to specifically lead the young man. Luckily for her, I was not all that hidden.

"What the fuck…" Goerge’s mouth dropped as he stared in wonder at the giant, glowing golden orb in the middle of the warehouse floor, the orb from within which I was hiding.

Possessing power akin to a 3rd-level arcanist, the new height of my power allowed me to increase the size of my divine shield quite a bit. I could even stretch it wholly around my body in a protective ball, as I had done here. The only downside was that the shield completely blocked off all vision of the outside world when used in this way. Thankfully, I could still hear what was happening outside.

The next thing I heard was the sound of Isabel shutting the doors to the warehouse behind them. Next came the sound of approaching footsteps, George’s, or at least I assumed it was him given the voice that spoke close to me. "What is this? I’ve never heard of anything that looks like-"

Midway through whatever it was that weasel was trying to say, I dropped concentration on my divine shield and conjured a set of four restraining bonds that immediately snapped around his wrists and ankles. George’s eyes widened in fear, unable to quickly process what was happening as the ball he was looking at dissolved and he felt himself being lifted up into the air.

"What the fuck, you piece of shit, trash!" The man cursed as he struggled to free himself, to no effect. Eventually, he tried to call out to the companion he thought was still on his side. "Isabel, help me!"

"Now why would I do a thing like that?" She chuckled as she slowly walked up to him, lingering behind him, out of his line of sight as he floated there in the air under my control.

"Damnit, you bitch!" For a split second, George's eyes subconsciously darted to his left hand, where he had a ring similar to my own, only it was engraved with the symbol of the Garner family, some kind of shining gemstone.

It was obvious, even before the ring started to glow and power up, that the young man was trying to activate some kind of safety mechanism in the ring. Most likely it was enchanted to let someone important know that he was in danger, but he didn’t have an opportunity for its effects to go off.

Although both Isabel and I went for the ring at the same time, she managed to deal with it much more quickly than I did. That said, I was just going to force the ring off her fingers, but she went for the much more violent option of shooting a fire bolt at his hand. As the fist-sized ball of compressed fire struck the man’s hand, the force of the explosion reduced it to a charred nub. All of his fingers, including the one that once had his ring on it, were now horribly charred and scattered across the warehouse floor.

"AGHHHH!" George screamed in agony, and he soon began to sob uncontrollably.

Blowing off the weasel’s hand was a bit extreme, but it’s not like he couldn’t get it back. A family like the Garners would have no trouble finding a healer skilled enough that they could grow back entire limbs if they needed it.

"Now Georgy, pal. If you don’t want to lose any more bits of you, I suggest you tell us what we want to know?" I smiled menacingly at the prey caught in my web. All the while doing my best to hide the disgust I felt over having to resort to such measures.

Committing violence and making others suffer like this were not things I cared for in the slightest, but it was a means to an end. And if I need to commit atrocities against people like him to protect myself, my family, and the world that the arcanists ruined, then so be it.

11