Chapter 34 – Mentoring Hank
438 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As expected, it took a rather long time to deal with everything Isabel and I needed to. By the time we were done and every last bit of the young man’s remains were tossed over the edge of the flying city, most of the day had already passed. In only a couple of hours, Hannah would be getting off school and heading home, where I said I was going to meet up with her, but there were still a couple of things I wanted to get done before going there and waiting for her.

However, before I could go about my business, I needed to say goodbye to the fiery woman to who I was starting to feel quite close to already. Maybe it was just me, but having kinky sex, murdering a guy and then disposing of the body with someone was certainly one way to get to know them really quickly. As such, when it came time to part with Isabel for the day, I left her with an open invitation to go out and have lunch with me at a relatively fancy restaurant in the heart of the city tomorrow.

Since the woman didn’t have class before the lunch period tomorrow, it meant we could take our time if we arrived early. Of course, I would try and get up to some naughty fun with her, but I also wanted to try and establish an ongoing relationship with her. I doubt we'd be dating or boyfriend and girlfriend by the end of lunch, but I could see us easily becoming friends with benefits at the very least.

Before too long, those hours had passed, I had tended to the business I wanted to take care of, and I was arriving at Hannah’s apartment with twenty or so minutes to spare. Although the young woman obviously wasn’t home, I was aware that most schools didn’t run as long as the academy did, and as such, it meant that Hank was most likely already back from his own classes.

After a couple of knocks on the door, the lazy, spindly young man finally answers it. "Oh, hey Alek. I suppose you’re here for Hannah, but she’s not home right now."

I gave him a warm, friendly smile before I said, "I figured as much. Do you mind if I come in and wait for her?"

"I guess that's okay," Hank just shrugged as he stepped aside so that I could come inside. As I passed by him, into the apartment, he noticed the black, nondescript cardboard shopping bag hanging from my hands. "What’s in the bag?" He asked as she shut and locked the door behind us.

"A fun little gift I got for Hannah. Although that said, it’s also kind of a gift for me as well." I chuckled as we made our way to the living room, where the television was playing a rerun of some old show I wasn’t familiar with. "I suppose you’ll also enjoy seeing Hannah in it if she’s willing to let you see her wear it."

"I’m sure I will." Hank grinned pervertedly. Despite not knowing exactly what I had bought for his sister, he could easily guess the nature of my gift for her.

For a couple more minutes, the two of us sat on the couch watching the rerun in awkward silence. Eventually, the young man gathered the courage to ask me something that had been on his mind since our last meeting. "Hey, umm… I was wondering if your offer to give me advice and help guide me in losing my virginity was still something you were willing to do."

"It sure is. Was there a specific woman you wanted to pursue, or is it just a 'you want to get some pussy and lose your virginity in any hole' kind of thing?"

"Umm… Well, as long as they're hot, I don’t care who the pussy belongs to."

After a moment of thought, I decided to get some information as I was thinking up ideas to help him. "First off, how are you at talking to women?"

"Not great, honestly. I get pretty nervous and my mouth feels like it’s full of cotton so much that I stumble over my words rather badly."

That wasn’t all that surprising, Hank didn’t exactly ooze confidence, and his appearance wasn’t that much better. Both the baggy clothes he wore and the shaggy state of his hair, which covered quite a bit of his face, could have done more to show off his good features.

"If you want, next Saturday I will take you shopping for new clothes and to get a haircut. With my directions, you’ll be surprised at just how handsome I can make you. But even then, the best way to build your confidence is to get you a woman who you can fuck and get used to being around, so we'll still be at square one." A sly smile crossed my eyes as I gave the young man a mischievous look. "Say, Hank, what do you think of your mother?"

"Mum?" He gasped, somewhat confused and shocked that I would be bringing her up. "W… what does she have to do with any of this?"

"Just like your sister, your mother is a rather attractive woman. Have you ever thought about her in a sexual manner? You were spying on your sister when she was having sex with me, so maybe you have spied on your mother while she was in the shower, or stolen a pair of her used panties and sniffed them while jacking off."

"I haven’t!" Hank denied it vehemently, but his insistence and the guilty look on his face told me otherwise.

"It’s alright if you have. There’s nothing wrong with a young man wanting to be with his mother. After all, my mother has sex with me all the time. Why, just yesterday we had so much sex that I lost count of how many times I came inside her mouth, pussy or even her asshole."

Hank’s mouth dropped as he heard this. As he slowly worked past his surprise and began to speak, one hell of a perverted grin was stretched across his lips. "Really, you're not messing with me, right? You really have sex with your own mother?"

"If you don’t believe me, you can ask your sister. I’ve told her the same as you, and she believes me." I laughed, and at this point, neither of us was really paying any attention to the television playing in the background.

"Wow, that’s amazing..." Hanks' eyes lit up as they looked off into the distance as if he were imagining what he could get up to if he had such a relationship with his own mother. "Do you think my mum would let me fuck her pussy?" 

"That depends on your mother and how you approach it. You can’t just go up to her and ask her to have sex. There’s a natural order to these things, and they need to be taken slowly. Especially if incest is not something she has yet to come to terms with." I explained, taking on the role of wise old mentor to my younger protege.

"One strategy you should consider is accidentally walking in on your mother when she is about to get in or out of the shower. What’s important is that you see her completely naked and act embarrassed and remorseful, like you didn’t mean for it to happen. Then when you have a chance to talk to her when your father is not home, you will want to get yourself hard and then go tell her that you need her help. You’ll want to tell her that you can’t stop imagining her naked now that you've seen how erotic her body is, and no matter how much you try to masturbate, you can’t make yourself ejaculate and can't get rid of your erection."

"At first, you’ll want to try and convince her to help you by lending you a hand, so to speak. However, over time, you should slowly ask and work up to more intense things. From a handjob, you can slowly move on to boobjobs, blowjobs, and eventually full-on sex. Before you know it, your mother will be a slut for your cock and beg for it instead of the other way around."

"That… is… GENIUS!" Hank shouted out, overcome by his excitement for my idea. "Is that how you seduced your own mother?"

"No, the situation with my mother was very different. For weeks leading up to my eighteenth birthday, Mum kept teasing me and saying that she would get me something truly special for my birthday present now that I would finally be an adult, and when the day finally arrived, my present was waiting for me on my bed, naked and spread for me. Ever since then, I have never been closer to her. Although it’s not like I was ever distant with her, to begin with, there is just something about sticking your cock in the pussy that gave birth to you that makes you even closer to your mother."

"You're so cool…" Hank just stares at me in wonder. "How can I become more like you?"

"Well, seducing your mother is a start, but one day maybe I’ll be able to show you a few neat things instead of just giving you advice and letting you watch me have sex with your sister." I chuckled upon realising that Allure was right about him the first time we met him.

The way the young man looked at me like I was his hero could be useful in making him a disciple whenever I got around to needing followers, but as Allure had informed me, demigods only really needed to care about those things when they were trying to ascend to full godhood, which I was nowhere near.

"Right! I’ll definitely seduce Mum. I won’t fail."

"The enthusiasm is great, just remember to take it slow. One misstep and you can easily make your relationship with her incredibly awkward."

7