Chapter 35 – A Fun Gift (18+)
687 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of the time I spent waiting for Hannah to come home from the academy flew by now that Hank had warmed up enough with me that we could comfortably talk about all kinds of things with each other. It was nice to have another guy with whom I could talk so freely. Usually, I kept to myself whenever I wasn’t with a woman I was having sex with or trying to have sex with, and I was normally rather reluctant to tell people about my relationship with Mum since I didn’t know how they would take it. Hank, though, felt like a kindred spirit, one who had many of the same perverse fantasies and desires as I did.

In no time at all, Hannah soon arrived, and the moment she walked into the room, Hank and my conversation about how tight and pleasurable his sister's pussy felt drew to a suspiciously abrupt end. "I’m not interrupting anything, am I? You two aren’t scheming about anything I need to know about, are you?" She asked, easily picking up on the fact we were talking about her, but thankfully she hadn’t overheard the exact details I was giving her brother. Those details would have probably embarrassed her more than when she let Hank watch us having sex.

"Not unless you consider me buying you a gift to be scheming." I beamed her a smile as I got up and greeted her with a kiss and a hug.

From the couch, where Hank was keenly watching and learning how I flirted with women, just as I suggested he do earlier, he too greeted his sister, but much more casually than me. "Hey, sis."

"You bought me a something, Alek. You didn’t have to." She politely responded to me, but realistically, how could I not want to spoil and buy things for a cute little girlfriend when she was so amazing.

I picked up the black, shopping bag I had left beside the couch this whole time and handed it to her. "It’s something I thought we could both enjoy, so it’s not entirely selfless, but I hope you like it. Since I didn’t know your size, I had to get a set that was enchanted to resize itself to the wearer."

"Oh, Alek, you really didn’t have to. That must have been expensive." She frowned, genuinely concerned that I had spent quite a bit of money on her, but the moment her eyes peeked into the bag and saw what was inside, they lit up with perverted excitement.

"What is money for, if not spending on the ones you love? I have enough of it as it is, that most of my wealth will go to waste if I don’t chuck it around." I tried my best to reason with my girlfriend, but she was still staring at the present I had gotten her.

"If you’ve got a few thousand dollars lying around, I wouldn’t say no to you throwing it my way." Hank joked from the couch, where he was sat.

This caused Hannah to look up from her new possessions and give her brother a disapproving look, but before she could say anything, I had a suggestion to make to her. "Why don’t you go to your room, put your school stuff away and then come back out after you’ve put your gift on?"

"All of it?" Hannah asked as her eyes looked back down into the cardboard bag. Although I couldn’t see what she was looking at, given the fact that I knew what was in there, I could guess what she was querying me over.

"That too, but only if you want. If you are not comfortable wearing that in front of your brother, then it’s fine."

From the side, Hank looked like a puppy dog, begging for his master to give him a treat. However, Hannah didn’t let on whether or not this was working for her as she turned and left to go to her room. The only thing she said as she left was, "Well, see…"

While the young woman was getting changed out of her academy uniform, I turned the television off so that when she returned, she would have both Hank and my full attention. The young man did not even complain for a second, even when I asked him to take a seat on the ground so that his sister and I could have the whole couch to ourselves. He was just excited to be able to remain in the room and witness what was about to happen up close. I didn’t even need to remind him that he couldn't touch his sister, as he had learned that lesson well by now.

"How do I look?" Hannah asked, drawing our attention to her the moment she stepped out of the hallway and into the living room.

"..." Both Hank and I were left speechless as the young woman looked utterly amazing in the set of lingerie I had picked out for her.

Hannah’s body was barely covered by black and blue lace underwear. It was a set of panties, a bra and stockings that were all connected by incredibly thin, incredibly intricate lace work. That said, you couldn’t really consider what she was wearing underwear, as it actually didn’t cover any of the important parts. Where her nipples sat on her petite breasts and where her pussy resided much lower on her body, were not only left fully on display for anyone to see but actually further accented by the lace work so that the gaze of anyone looking at her was naturally drawn there.

"Are you guys going to say anything, or are you just going to continue gawking at me?" She shifted about awkwardly, as she was unused to wearing such erotic and sexy clothing. Which was part of the reason I got her this lingerie, as she didn’t own any panties that weren’t the usual boring cut and bland colours.

"You look so sexy, I can barely think straight." I smiled at her while the tent rising in my pants was proof of my sincere words.

"Yeah, amazing!" Her brother chimed in from where he was sitting on the floor, ready for the show he was soon going to get.

"Does it really suit me that well? It feels a bit weird wearing clothes like this." Hannah’s insecurity over her own looks were rearing its head. Like most women, and men for that matter, she had some doubts over her appearance, but luckily, I knew just how to put them to rest.

Standing up from the couch, I made my way over to my lingerie-clad girlfriend and gave her a big kiss. As our lips locked with each other and I could feel her swooning in my arms from this kiss alone, I wasted no time exploring with my hands, trying to find the other part of my gift, the bit she was initially reluctant to wear. And lo and behold, she chose to put it on in the end.

When that kiss finally ended and my lips parted from hers, I led her over to the couch and playfully said. "Hannah, darling, I would just love it if you got on your hands and knees and sucked me off while you were wearing that lingerie."

In response to my words, the young woman bit her lip seductively as she blushed profusely. As it turned out, the reason for this reaction wasn’t just because of my lewd suggestion. "I love it when you call me, darling. Please keep doing that."

"If that is what you want, darling, then that is what I shall do." I gave her what she wanted, and in return, she gave me what I wanted.

To that end, the woman crawled onto the floor and began to pull off my pants so that she could fish my fully erect cock out of my underwear. The moment that I sprung forth, the woman was practically purring and wasted no time in taking me in her warm, wet lips. 

Hannah’s blowjob was eager and enthusiastic, as the young woman had no doubt gotten hungry in the nearly forty-eight hours since she last had me inside her. The way she was sucking with her mouth and twirling her head around the girth of my cock was to die for, but despite all this pleasure, she was still just kind of kneeling between my legs as she blew, not quite in the position I wanted her to be in.

"Stick your ass out, darling. Give your brother a nice good look at the other gift I got you." 

Hannah did as I said, not even bothering to remove my hard, saliva-coated cock from her mouth as she moved around. It was like she was addicted to not only the taste of my cock, but the scent of my manhood too. 

The moment the young woman finished getting into position so that she was on all fours, with her lingerie-covered butt pointed in her brother’s direction, the jaw of the brother in question almost hit the floor. Hank’s hand immediately dove into his pants, pulled out his own erection, and started to masturbate, all while staring at his sister’s behind.

On any other day, seeing his own sister up close and personal would have been amazing for the poor young virgin man, but it was extra special today for one particular reason: the gifts I had given Hannah. Not only was the lingerie accenting and drawing even more attention to her wet pussy, but the metal butt plug sticking out of her ass only made the sight even more erotic. The base of the butt plug was centred around a large, sparkling sapphire, which perfectly matched the blue colour of her lingerie. One of the reasons that I picked this particular set of items was because of that blue colour, which was Hannah’s favourite colour and looked good on her.

While Hank continued to jerk off to the sight of his sister’s plugged-up butt and dripping wet pussy, she continued to give me one hell of a blowjob. The excitement of showing so much of herself to her brother only seemed to further stoke Hannah’s excitement towards pleasing me.

A few minutes later, and I was releasing my load inside her mouth, which the young woman swallowed wholly without even a moment’s hesitation. After a little bit of foreplay in my direction, I turned my attention back to her, intending to return the favour, but she had a different desire. "Alek, I need you inside my pussy again!" She begged by giving me a pair of irresistible puppy dog eyes and looking utterly adorable as she did so.

As much as I liked eating pussy, if the young woman badly wanted to skip it and get right to the main event, then who was I to deny her that? As such, I grabbed onto her as she was standing up from my sucking on cock, spun her around, pushed her pussy down onto my length, taking me all into her at once. Luckily, the lingerie was open enough to allow this, and nothing had to be taken off to accommodate having sex.

While I sat there on the couch, Hannah was positioned on my lap in such a way that as she bounced up and down along the slick, wet hardness of my cock, the young woman was directly facing her masturbating brother. The exhibition only served to excite her further, which, combined with the butt plug inside her ass, made her pussy extra tight.

While the woman was taking my cock deep into her again and again, my hands didn’t hesitate to explore her sexy and petite body. Everywhere they could explore, they more often than not found themselves focusing on her stiff little sensitive nipples, which were getting pinched quite a bit by them, just how she liked it.

Much like the first time the three of us engaged in this kinky exhibitionism sex, Hannah was the first to cum, squirting and making quite a mess. I soon followed up by giving the young woman a big warm creampie. Last of all was Hank, who upon seeing his sister getting filled up with her boyfriend's cum, sprayed his own cum all over the floor.

I swear those two siblings were lucky. If not for the cleanse cantrip, there was no way they would have been able to clean up the mess they made every time we did this. However, since all three of us were able to clean up using the cleanse cantrip, or in my case a similar miracle, there was plenty of time for us to remove all evidence of what happened. There was even enough time for Hannah and me to have another go at it in her bedroom, during which we switched out her butt plug for my cock.

By the time we were finished and I headed home, I left well before the young woman’s mother came back from her work, missing any awkward exchanges between the perverted daughter and the mother, who knew exactly what kind of things her daughter was getting into because cleanse didn't completely get rid of the smell of sex in the air.

That said, Hannah would later tell me about how she forgot to throw out the bag her lingerie came in, and how her mother recognised which shop it came from even though it didn’t bear any logos or the like and was rather nondescript. A part of me wished I could have been there, watching my cute girlfriend awkwardly being forced to show her mother the lingerie and sex toy her boyfriend bought her. That would have made my day, but giving Hannah’s mouth, pussy and ass each their own load of cum was also very satisfying.

6