Chapter 36 – Lunch Date
456 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apart from my usual sexual escapades at home, time passed rather uneventfully, and soon enough, it was the next day. When lunch finally came around, I left to head to the restaurant I invited Isabel to yesterday. Technically, it was an open invitation I gave her, so she didn’t feel pressured into saying yes or no right then and there, but I had a feeling that the fiery young woman was going to come. After everything I showed her and everything we did together, there is no way she isn’t at least a little interested in me even if she isn’t the most open about her feelings.

My feeling was proven correct, as I only had to spend a couple of minutes waiting before she arrived for lunch. Instead of the usual academy uniform, which she would have been wearing before this, she, like me, was wearing something nice. Unlike me, however, her clothes were showing off a fair bit more skin. Not enough to get us thrown out of the nice restaurant, but enough to draw the attention of anyone attracted to women, and probably even most of those that aren’t too.

Isabel was wearing a luxurious-looking red dress that was practically stretching itself thin to cover her very womanly curves. The dress ended on the shorter side of halfway down to her knees, and up top, it looked like it could barely contain her cleave. In her hands, the fiery young woman held a purse, and on her feet, she was wearing a pair of simple heels, which she did not at all look used to wearing. All in all, her look was very different from what I imagined the brutish and crude woman would have worn, but I was not going to complain.

"Isabel, you look very beautiful." I greeted her with a compliment the moment I saw her. I considered going in for a peck on the lips as a greeting too, but in the end, I didn't think that level of familiarity was there between us yet.

"Don’t think I put all this on just for you, I’ve got something after this that I have to go to." She responded rather coldly, but I could see hints of the smile she was trying to suppress.

"Oh, and just what kind of event do you have to go to that affords such beauty?" I asked, knowing that it was most likely just a lie.

"It’s none of your business." She looked away as she answered, which only further cemented my theory that she was just too embarrassed to admit she put in the effort to make herself look beautiful to me.

Isabel was kind of a funny woman. She wasn’t at all embarrassed to lay on the grassy ground laughing while I could clearly see my cum leak out of her freshly fucked pussy as happened yesterday, but a simple admission like this was too embarrassing to do. At least that just means getting into her panties again was going to be the easy part.

"Very well then, keep your secrets." I let out a light chuckle before turning in toward the restaurant. "I’ve already booked us a table. Here, I’ll lead you to it."

I offered Isabel my arm and she took it without a word. From there, I led her into the restaurant, which was a flurry of activity and noise. The place was fairly popular on most times of day, but this was still quite compared to most nights. After a few moments, the two of us made it to a round booth at the back of the restaurant, on a second-floor balcony that overlooked the rest of the establishment.

Although four people could share the booth comfortably, there were only two places that were set, and they were placed next to each other so that we would be able to see out as we had our meal. The moment we slid into the booth, the sound wards built into this area dimmed but didn’t outright cancel the sound of the restaurant around us, so that we could speak to each other at a reasonable volume.

In truth, the view of the restaurant from our seats like this was only half the reason I had the staff sit us like this. The other reason for it became apparent when we took our seats and I casually slid my hand onto Isabel’s thigh, just short of where her skirt ended and teasingly high up.

"Feel free to order whatever you want. I’ll be paying for both of us." I offered as we both completely ignored the presence of my hand on her thigh, or at least, she tried her best to ignore it. A little bit of blush and arousal were showing on her face.

When Isabel and I were ready to order, a waiter came and took down what we wanted to have for lunch. In the meantime, while we waited for our lunch to arrive, I started to converse with the fiery young woman. "So, you and your sister must be rather close to each other if you were willing to murder me to protect her reputation."

"Yeah, but don’t take it personally or anything though. My sister has looked after me and protected me more than our parents ever did. I’d burn down this entire city if it meant protecting her."

"She sounds like quite the sister. I don’t have any siblings to compare that kind of bond to, but I’m really close to my mother. She’s the only family I have ever really had, and I feel a similar way about protecting her."

"Right, during the… thing we did yesterday, you mentioned something about your never meeting your father until he died. That must have been hard. My parents aren’t the best, but at least they were there for us some of the time."

"Honestly, I’m actually grateful I didn’t know him more. That man was not good…" I felt myself getting a little angry just thinking of my father, so I tried my best to calm down and divert the topic to something else. "I’m curious, but you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. Was there any truth to your sister's match-fixing? It’s hard to imagine the famous Inferno Tornado cheating in the arena."

A slight, anger-fueled sigh escaped Isabel’s lips, but as she went on to explain, it became clear those feelings weren’t directed at me. "The entire professional duelling league is fixed. The cunts running it organise and plan the winners and losers out in advance so that they can make it more exciting."

My mouth dropped. This wasn’t at all what I was expecting. Although no one had ever died in one of the professional league arena duels, they were very intense and several people had gotten horribly injured in the past. It was mind-boggling to think that they were all planned in advance. "How come none of the duelists has come out about the match-fixing? I’m sure your sister isn’t too thrilled about it."

"She’s not happy about it, but several fresh-faced duelists tried to expose the league a couple of generations ago. They vanished into thin air before the news could spread. The only ones that know anything even happened to them are the older duelists that knew them before they disappeared and they make sure the newer generations know not to make the same mistake. But even then, the cunts in charge have started taking extra measures and have forged believable blackmail material on any duelist so that if they go public, the league can claim the whistleblower was the real one in charge."

"Before George spilled the beans and told us Cromwell was his source of the blackmail evidence, I had no idea how that fucker could have gotten his hands on the material the league was holding over my sister, but an Archmage certainly had the means to get it."

"That doesn’t quite add up though…" I trailed off for a moment as I thought this over. When the fiery young woman turned and raised an eyebrow at me, I began to speak my thoughts aloud. "From what you told me of the timeline of these events, something doesn’t add up. George was blackmailing you before Cromwell was an archmage. It only started a couple of days before my father died, when Cromwell was still a magister. An archmage could demand whatever they wanted from the league, and they would have no choice but to accept, but a magister didn’t hold that kind of power, even if he was a proficient spell caster."

"So, maybe he just had favours and strings he could pull. It doesn’t seem that weird to me." Isabel shrugged.

"I guess you are right…" I trailed off again. Something didn’t sit right with me, but I couldn’t put an answer to what this could possibly mean. Isabel’s explanation was just as likely as any other wild speculation I could have made.

Only a few more minutes of idle conversation passed between the two of us before our meals arrived. The two of us immediately dug into our delicious, mouth-watering smelling food, wasting no time. For the most part, we were quiet as we ate, with only the occasional bit of conversation tossed around. However, as the meal was drawing to a close, with only a tiny portion of my meal left to finish off, there was still one thing I wanted to discuss with her, so I broached that topic.

That said, the casualness with which I did it took the fiery young woman off guard. "If you would be willing, sometime soon I wouldn't mind getting to fuck your tight, hairy pussy again."

Hearing this come out of nowhere, Isabel coughed and almost choked on her food. The woman was clearly flustered and blushing bright red as she looked around to make sure that the sound wards were working properly to keep in the noise just like they kept it out. Once she had made sure no one heard me, she said. "What the hell! Where the fuck did that come from your cunt."

I started chuckling, I couldn’t help it. Her reaction was rather cute and exactly what I was hoping for by saying that. 

11