Chapter 37 – Establishing Boundaries (18+)
577 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Of course, it doesn’t have to be right now…" I started to explain myself, but a naughty little idea got stuck in my head. "However, that said, we could sneak off to the restrooms and have a little bit of fun. But unfortunately, this place has those single-room stalls, and there's not the thrill of there being a  chance of someone could catching you that is normally associated with public restroom sex. The management even puts out bowls filled with condoms in the restrooms, as they expect couples to do such sort of thing anyway.

After catching myself going off on a tangent, I pulled the conversation back on track. "But anyway, what I was trying to say is that if we want to continue having sex, as you seemed interested in after the last time we fucked, then we should get to know each other’s likes and dislikes. It’s especially important to know any lines either of us wouldn’t want to cross if we were to engage in that same style of rough play again." 

"How is that what you were trying to say? You just told me you wouldn't mind getting to fucking my tight, hairy cunt again." She shouted at a volume much louder than either of us had spoken at before. It was a good thing those sound wards were really good quality ones.

"Technically, I said pussy, not cunt." I corrected her.

Isabel sighed and shook her head disapprovingly, but her smile was cracking through the stern facade she tried to keep up. "Fine, if you want me to just come out and say it, I have fantasies of being forced to do things…"

"You’re going to have to be more specific. Although we can use safe words like 'calculator' to put anything to a stop if you don’t like whats happening, I’d much prefer it if a safe word never has to be said in the first place." I explained. 

"I don’t want you to judge me…" She trailed off as she looked away, unable to look me in the eyes as she was being this open with her desires and feelings.

"When it comes to sex, as long as no one is actually getting hurt, I never judge. I promise." As I said this, I moved my hand up from her thigh, to her jawline, where I gently turned her face so that she was looking at me. 

There was a vulnerability in Isabel’s eyes that I hadn’t seen before, and it made me want to kiss her so badly. Of course, that is just what I did. However, it wasn’t a very long or passionate kiss, just a chaste little peek at her lips. After my lips left hers, the fiery young woman’s cheeks burned a bright red.

Isabel gently placed her fingers on her lips as she stared at me in a mix of disbelief and wonder. "T… That was my first kiss…" She mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

Although it was a little strange that she wasn’t a virgin despite not having kissed anyone, I didn’t really give it much thought. It wasn’t my place to dig into her past. If she wanted to tell me about her sexual history, then she would. I wasn't going to pressure her to give me the details, especially since given everything I had been able to put together, it may not have been the most enjoyable encounter. 

"I promise you, Isabel, no matter how kinky or messed up you may think your fetishes and sexual desires are, I will not judge you," I gazed deep into her bright red eyes as I tried my best to reassure her that she was safe with me.

It took a few seconds for Isabel to recover from the shock of her first kiss. At this point, the scraps of our food on the plates in front of us had been long forgotten, but eventually, she managed to get the words out and explain what it was she wanted. "It’s not like I want to be raped or anything like that, but the idea of someone taking me by force, or pretending to, excites me. Before yesterday, I had no idea how I would even go about fulfilling these desires safely. I didn’t know about the whole safe word thing."

"What about…" I proceeded to ask her a series of questions, all of which she answered as honestly and openly as possible. In no time at all, I had a good sense of what she wanted and didn’t want to do. There was only one question left to ask her. "What kind of relationship do you want to have with me?" 

"If you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend, then I would be open to dating you, but you would have to be aware that I’m not the kind of person to be exclusive to one woman, even though I need to be the only man in my partners’ love life. If that’s not something you would like, then we can just be friends with benefits. We can have all the fun without any of the feelings."

"Do you really expect any woman to want to be exclusive to you while you are sleeping around behind their back?" Isabel gave me a disapproving look. It wasn’t entirely judgemental, but the woman was most likely just used to the monogamous relationships that were the vast majority in the city.

"I actually already have two women, who I both love and am seeing. They even know about each other." I explained it as if it were the most casual thing in the world.

"T… That…" The fiery young woman stammered for a second as she gave me a long, hard look, trying to work out if I was lying or not. "That is not something I was expecting… I guess we can be friends with benefits, but if you don’t satisfy my needs, don’t expect the ‘with benefits’ part to stick around." She teased.

Hearing the way she said this, I couldn’t help but laugh. "You say that like you didn’t ask me if sex was meant to feel that good after the first time we fucked. If I’m able to keep two perverted and overly horny women happy with energy to spare, I think I can handle your kinky needs." 

"I guess we'll just have to see if you're bragging or if you really have what it takes." Isabel folded her arms and stared me down as if challenging me to put my money where my mouth was.

After returning that look for a couple of seconds, an idea came to me. "Since we're done with our lunch, why don’t you head to the restroom before we go. I’ll go pay for our meals and then afterwards… who knows what will happen if you forget to lock the door behind you." 

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't." Isabel coyly smiled as we stood up from the booth. "That said, I did drink a fair bit, and the restroom door on the far right looks vacant…"

After it was clear we understood the not-so-subtle hints that we gave each other, Isabel and I momentarily parted ways. Once I made it to the front of the restaurant and handed over more than enough money to cover our bill, I made my way to the restrooms. Since there weren’t gender-segregated rooms with stalls but a number of separate smaller rooms, it would have been a little tricky to work out which one my date was using if not for the fact she straight-up told me before we separated. Thanks to that, I soon made my way inside the restroom that she was in. As soon as I was inside, I shut and locked the door behind me.

"Alek! What are you doing in here?" Isabel’s shouts of surprise greeted me the moment I was inside the confines of the restroom.

As the fiery young woman sat on the toilet with her dress pulled up around her legs and a sexy pair of red lace panties around her ankles, she was doing a rather good job of going along with the little charade we were performing. She was so good at playing the part that she wasn’t even pretending to use the toilet, but actually peeing, as the tinkling sound filling the room informed me.

"I saw the way you were looking at me throughout our date, Isabel. Did you really think that I wasn’t going to follow a slut like you in here and take what I deserved? I’ve heard what the other guys at school say about you, about how all it takes is a nice meal and you’ll spread your legs like some common whore!" I insulted and degraded the young woman, all the while pulling my cock out of my pants and slowly stepping closer to her. 

Of course, I didn't mean anything I said to her. I was just saying the kind of things she wanted to hear, the kinds of things that turned her on even more. If I did happen to cross a line and say something that actually upset her, she could say the safe word at any time and bring this to a stop.

"I’ve never… I didn’t… I’m still a virgin…" She sputtered and stammered, all flustered like as her peeing came to a stop, at which point she tried to stand and pull her panties back up.

Her panties didn’t get very far up her legs before I put a hand on her shoulder and forced her back down onto the toilet seat. As I brought my cock to the young woman’s face, I laughed. "Sure, you’re a virgin. I definitely believe that. Now, be a good slut and suck on my cock!"

"I… I… I…" Isabel continued to stammer, and it occurred to me now that whenever we took on this kind of roleplay, she was much shyer and more reserved than her normal crude self. 

"Just suck it, slut!" I yelled at her as I grabbed her head by the hair and shoved my cock deep into her mouth. Luckily, the restrooms here were enchanted with sound wards just like the booths.

9