Chapter 38 – Roleplay (18+)
650 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isabel gagged as the large size of my manhood was thrust past her lips and down her throat. Although the warmth and wetness of her mouth felt good around my cock, this wasn’t anywhere close to a normal blowjob. The young woman wasn’t servicing me with her mouth; I was using it to fulfil my own perverse pleasure like she was some kind of toy.

That said, Isabel was, of course, getting some enjoyment out of it. Despite the gagging, the tears running down her cheeks, and the weak, half-hearted attempts to resist me, this was exactly what she wanted me to do to her. I couldn’t see and know for sure, but I was sure that this was turning the young woman on more and more, making her wetter and wetter with every passing second.

"You call this sucking cock, bitch. Any old fucking whore could do a better job than this." I continued to degrade her as I fucked her throat and her eyeliner got progressively more smeared the longer this went on.

The rough, blowjob lasted for quite a few minutes because, although her mouth was pleasurable, the roughness and words with which I was treating her weren’t something that brought me much pleasure. No, they only made it harder for me to finish, but since this is what Isabel wanted and enjoyed, I was motivated to continue for her sake.

When it was time for me to blow my load, I didn’t finish inside her mouth. Instead, I pulled my spit-coated cock out of her drooling mouth and sprayed strand after strand of cum out across her face.

"Ha, you look like a proper slut now." I gave a fake, hearty chuckle as I looked down at her with the best smug prick impression that I could manage.

"Please… No more… Please…" Isabel begged as she looked up at me. The way her face was dripping with my cum as she looked up with weak, eyeliner-smeared eyes almost broke my heart, but since I knew this was all just a role I was playing for her, I continued.

"Why should I stop now? I’m just getting to the good part." I laughed as I picked her up and moved her away from the toilet.

Isabel was surprisingly light considering how strong she was capable of punching someone when she was really trying to fight, but there was none of that strength here today. In only a matter of seconds, I positioned the young woman so that she was bent over the wash basin accompanying the toilet in this small, cramped restroom. Although her panties were still around her ankles, the heels she was wearing got kicked off since balancing in them could have been an issue for her in this position.

With Isabel's hands holding herself up at the basin and her bare, exposed butt pointed in my direction, she was forced to watch her own messy face as I reached a hand down to her hairy pussy. A pussy that had seen some trimming up since I last saw it. Although the young woman was still rather hairy, it wasn't an ungodly tangled nest like it once was. Her thick bush of pubic hair didn’t extend past the top of her mound anymore, as the hair that grew from around her pussy lips and asshole had been completely shaven.

I doubt she would ever admit to it since she couldn’t admit to getting dressed up for me, but I assumed this was also done for my benefit. As much as she would deny it, she wanted me to think highly of her. Not that she really needed to go to the effort since she was already an extremely sexy woman.

As I expected, my fingers found Isabel’s pussy to be incredibly wet, practically dripping with her excitement. As much as we were pretending and playing our parts to the tee, she couldn’t control her body's natural reaction to the events she found immensely arousing.

As such, I wasted no time sliding my cock into her, going deep into her tight, wet vagina. Although the walls of her pussy clung to me and squeezed my cock to great effect, the words that came out of my mouth said otherwise. "Ha, I knew you weren’t a virgin. What kind of virgin has a pussy this loose? Just how many guys have you let fuck you to get a cunt this worn out?"

Technically speaking, that wasn’t how vaginas worked. Although their tightness could change over time, they only really get loose because of childbirth and old age, but even then the proper exercises could assist in strengthening the muscles again. However, biological accuracy wasn’t really on either of our minds at that moment.

"Ah, I haven’t… Oh, fuck… My cunt… So good!" As much as Isabel wanted to stick to the role she had assigned herself, it appeared that my cock felt too good deep inside her that she was unable to think straight.

Taking a note from the first time we had sex, I brought my hand down on the young woman’s butt, giving her a nice good spanking as I fucked her. Every time I left a bright red hand print on her bottom, her vagina squeezed down around my cock even more. 

The longer I pounded away at Isabel’s pussy, the less we exchanged remarks and the more the room was getting filled by our moans, the slapping of our bare, sweaty skin smacking into each other and the squelching of my hard cock having its way with her overly wet hole.

My thrusting into her was hard and merciless. I didn’t even stop when the young woman began to orgasm. The pleasure that coursed through her body was driven to great new heights by the knowledge that only a few metres away was a busy restaurant and the fact that she was forced to look at her messy, cum-stained face in the mirror as she climaxed.

When it was my turn to cum, and I no longer needed to resist the end because Isabel had been satisfied, I pulled out of her vagina and released my load on her backside. From her butthole to her butt cheeks, all the way up to the back of her red dress, she was covered in strands of my warm, white cum.

After physically exerting myself quite a bit, I needed to take a moment to catch my breath. While I was doing that, Isabel slowly slid down onto the tiled floor. Her panties were still around her ankles and her bare butt was on the cold tiles as she just sat there. She slowly started to make some noise when my attention turned back to her. At first, I thought she was crying, but as she got louder, I realised she was giggling rather maniacally. 

"I take it by your laughter that you enjoyed yourself." I grinned from ear to ear as I offered her a hand to help her back up.

"I can see how you can keep two women satisfied enough that they don’t want or need another man." As Isabel stood back up and responded to me, I began to perform a miracle that mimicked the effects of the cleanse cantrip. Just to be safe, I even faked drawing the cantrip’s runic array.

"Does that mean, you are interested in being exclusive to me?"

Isabel gave me a coy and flirtatious smile before she turned around to fix her make-up and hair in the mirror. "If you can make me cum like that a few more times, then… Well see…"

The fiery young woman only managed to look at herself in the mirror for a split second before I pulled her away from it and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Given that the previous kiss was her first, this was a rather hot and steamy second kiss. By the time our lips parted, we were both panting, not to mention horny and ready for a second go at each other.

"W… What was that for…" She stammered, actually flushed, not just pretending to be.

"I need to have you now!" I whispered in her ear. " I need your pussy around my cock again, but no name-calling or rough play this time. I don’t want to use and force myself upon you. I want to have sex with you."

"I… I…" Isabel nibbled on her lip as she looked down at the ground all embarrassed. "I would like that too, but we can’t be too long. I have half an hour before I have to be back in class."

As I slid the toilet seat fully closed and took a seat there, I pulled the fiery young woman onto my lap. Although my cock wasn’t inside her, it was pressing up against her pussy in this position.

"I knew you didn’t have anywhere fancy to go after this. You dressed up for me, just admit it." I teased her.

She just rolled her eyes and said. "Oh, just shut up and put your cock inside me."

Of course, I did as she demanded of me, but Isabel never made it to the class she was meant to have after this, but we didn’t spend the whole time hidden in this restroom. Instead, after one more round of sex, we found a hotel room where we spent most of the time together naked and working up a sweat. Eventually, I did have to leave, as I promised Hannah I would spend the time after school training with her, but Isabel was thoroughly satisfied when I left her.

She was still elusive about being my boyfriend and girlfriend or just friends with benefits, but after everything that we did together and to each other, I was sure she didn’t have the stamina or desire to go looking for other guys to mess around with. Especially since she knew all she had to do was ask and I'd be down for fucking her until she was so exhausted she couldn't walk.

9