Chapter 42 – Sleep Over (18+)
783 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mum and Hannah didn’t just get one creampie each, but a whole bunch, and not only in their pussies either. Once started, the threesome didn’t stop until both of the women had all their holes thoroughly filled with my cum. That said, not all of the orgasms that occurred were because of my cock. There was enough fingering and pussy licking going around that the women made each other cum just as much as they did me.

The only reason we ever stopped, was because our stomachs were growling and demanding food. Despite being a naked, sweaty mess that was covered in more than a little bit of each other’s combined sexual fluids, we didn’t even bother to clean up ourselves or get dressed as we went down for a wonderful dinner made by Hex. Of course, the golem maid was more than happy to clean up the mess we made as we ate, and not just the mess we made in the master bedroom upstairs, but the mess that was our naked, sweaty bodies.

After a quick food break, the three of us headed back up to the master bedroom, where we continued to fuck and do extremely naughty things to each other until we were so tired we passed out where we lay, spending the entire night together. This sexy little sleepover was planned in advance. Hannah even got her parents' permission to sleep over at her boyfriend's house. Initially, she tried to lie to her mother and say it was a platonic female friend of hers whose house she wanted to sleep over at, but the woman saw right through her daughter’s lies the moment they left her mouth. Thankfully, Hannah’s parents were rather understanding about such things and allowed their daughter to have quite a bit of freedom to explore her newfound sex life.

After such a productive evening, not only was my sleep incredibly restful, but my reserves of divine energy had seen great growth. I assumed having unprotective sex with your girlfriend, who wanted to get pregnant with your child, made my gains even more potent than normal. Which, when combined with the amount of sex we just had, meant that I was already well into the next stage of my growth as a demigod.

By the time Friday morning came, I was soon waking up with a pleasant smile stretching across my lips. No doubt, our morning was going to be just as productive as the night before. That said, when I didn’t feel the gently soft wetness of a pair of lips around my cock, I assumed I had woken up before my mother and would need to give the woman her wake-up orgasm.

My assumption was then instantly proven incorrect when I spotted the pair of women beside me and both of them were wide awake. In fact, they weren’t just awake, they had already started having fun all on their own. As it was, Mum was laying down on the bed as Hannah was slowly bouncing up and down on a strap-on dildo my mother was wearing, the same we often got Hex to use on herself.

"I see you two are getting along splendidly." I chuckled as I moved over and gave each of them a good morning kiss and a light bit of groping. 

All thoughts of Mum’s failed responsibility to wake me up with a morning orgasm left me once I saw them going at it, but even though her distraction was reasonable, I would still later punish her for it anyway. If she punished me that one time I woke up a fraction of a second earlier than she did and couldn’t have possibly gotten to her, then I was definitely going to punish her for this. But that wouldn’t happen until I remembered it, which would only happen once my girlfriend went off to school. However, before that, we still had plenty of time to mess around since it was still rather early in the morning. Both Mum and I tended to wake up early to maximise the amount of time we could spend together.

"I hope we didn’t wake you, Alek. We were trying to be quiet and not make too much movement. You looked so cute, sleeping soundly. It seemed like a shame to wake you up." Hannah pushed through the arousal and stimulation she was receiving to greet me good morning with a pleasant smile.

"But since he is awake, it means we can do it harder now!" Mum cheered as she began to thrust her hips hard up into the girl riding her, causing an instant pleasurable reaction.

As my mother reached around, clasping onto my girlfriend's supple butt cheeks as they went at it at a rather fast pace now that I was awake, I couldn’t help but let out a little chuckle. Although I didn’t want any of the women I was with to sleep around with other guys or even women, that didn’t include each other. I was more than happy if Mum and Hannah wanted to meet up and have sex, even if I wasn’t present, and as tempted as I was to let them enjoy their fun together, the sight was too irresistible not to join in.

To that end, I saddled up to Hannah as she bounced on Mum’s strap-on. The young woman was already rather wet and the dildo was dripping with her excitement, so all I needed to do was scoop up some of her excitement and spread it around her tight, puckered asshole. She let out a slight gasp when she first felt my fingers there, but as soon as she realised what I was going to do, she started to excitedly giggle.

Soon I was finger deep inside Hannah’s asshole, making sure her pussy juices were spread around enough to lubricate her for what was about to happen. When everything was as slippery as it needed to be, I slowly pushed my cock into the young woman’s butt. Although I had anal sex with both of the women during last night’s events, the strap-on hadn’t been pulled out until this morning, and as such, this was the first time my girlfriend had two cocks inside her at the same time. Even if one of them was just a dildo, that didn’t stop her from experiencing the amazing sensations that accompanied being filled up to this extent.

"Oh, yes!" Hannah moaned as she rocked her hips back and forth. Her eyes practically rolled back into her head as Mum’s strap-on pushed deep into her pussy and my cock deep into her ass.

After a handful of thrusts in and out of the young woman’s slippery little asshole, it occurred to me that my mother, laying under her was really on the receiving end of any pleasure. Hannah who was being thoroughly fucked with two cocks, was so absorbed in her own pleasure that her brain was so overwhelmed that she couldn’t even kiss or play with the older, more maternal woman underneath her as she was before.

To fix this, I leaned over and picked up a vibrator that had fallen to the side during last night's fun. It was the same purple silicone one that Hex had used on Mum’s pussy the first night we spent in the house, and once more it would find itself back in that familiar tight, wet hole.

Like this, Mum and I double-timed Hannah, while I was also making sure that the vibrator remained slid up under the strap-on, in my mother’s pussy. The presence of this vibrator had an unintended side effect, as its buzzing didn’t only bring pleasure to the woman it was inside, but its vibration also travelled up the strap-on dildo which its base was pressed against. This meant that even Hannah could feel the faint buzzing of the vibrator, reaching her through the dildo inside her pussy. That said, the distance the vibrations had to travel to get there meant that the stimulation was greatly diminished, but it still added to the fun.

The three of us continued to fuck each other like this. As our pleasure grew greater and greater, the sounds of our moaning and groaning grew just as loud. Soon enough, the halls of the estate were filled with the sounds of our lovemaking, and something utterly amazing happened.

Simultaneous orgasms, where you and your partner climaxed at exactly the same time, were possible if a little hard to achieve, but I had only ever heard of that happening with one other person. Yet here I was with my mother and my girlfriend as we were each hit by our orgasms at the exact same time. Together we all shared in something none of us had done before, a three-way simultaneous orgasm. It was magic and mind-shattering, but at the same time, it was something I doubted we would ever be able to replicate.

When it was over and our heights of extremely intimate bliss had ended, the three of us lay naked on the bed, cuddling up with each other. "Wow…" Hannah gasped.

"That was…" I mumbled, unable to put proper words to the experience.

"Amazing…" Mum purred as her hands were already going down to my cock and the other woman’s petite breasts. Apparently, she was ready for more, and soon enough, so were the both of us.

The three of us could only go for one more round before Hannah had to get ready for her classes. While the young woman was getting dressed Mum and I only made her task harder by continuing to fuck each other’s brains out on the bed nearby. When Hannah eventually managed to put her uniform on, the young woman jokingly remarked about how wet her panties had become even though she had just put them on.

In response to that remark, I decided to tease her a little bit and did so by stealing the panties she was wearing when I went to kiss her goodbye. Once she was pantyless, I told her she could have them back after classes, when I would meet up with her at her home.

The prospect of having to go without her panties for the entire day was a little nerve-wracking for Hannah, but it also excited her. When the young woman left, I returned to my naked mother on the bed and made her sniff the thoroughly drenched panties as I continued to fuck her. As fun as that was, it wasn’t too long before Mum had to leave for the day as well, but soon I had two pairs of used panties to keep me company as I went about getting ready for my own day.

Since I wasn’t going to my classes anymore, it left me with a lot of free time to do whatever it was I wanted to do, which mostly consisted of fucking Hex and practising using my divine powers. That said, I did make plans yesterday to meet up with Isabel for lunch and have a bit of fun with her, so I would need to keep an eye on the time for when that came around.

Between the three women, two of whom I love and one for whom I can see myself developing feelings, my life was filled with a rather large amount of sex, yet I could keep going. Day after day, creampie after creampie, my libido kept up with this ungodly amount of sex I was having, and I assumed I had my demigod status to thank for it.

A few years ago, a woman I was sleeping with, but who wasn’t willing to handle me being with other women in the end, once asked me if there was such a thing as too much sex. At the time, I said yes, there definitely was, but as it turns out, I couldn’t have been further from the truth.

Sex was amazing, therefore, having as much sex as physically possible was even better. The only real problem with that though was the time sink. If I could have had a harem of thousands of women who loved me and who were all willing to bear my children, then it would have been a dream come true. The problem with that fantasy, however, was that there wasn’t enough time in the world to keep them all satisfied with my current level of power.

Three, though, was an easily manageable number for me at that moment. I could have probably thrown in a couple more to make it to five, and that was even with me expecting that number to grow the more powerful I was. Take the Goddess Allure, for example. It was said that she had a harem of thousands and thousands, whom she could all satisfy by creating duplicate bodies she could simultaneously control.

If I wanted to reach that level and fulfil my fantasy, then there was only one path ahead of me. Of course, there was the whole bring justice to the arcanists and bring safety and faith back to the world they ruined thing, but either way, sex was how I was going to accomplish that. Glorious and gratuitous sex.

Damn, my life was great.

10