Chapter 43 – Catching Up (18+)
621 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My lunch plans with Isabel fell through as the fiery young woman didn’t show up at the restaurant where I had made reservations for us. When I finally realised she wasn’t coming, I sent her a message on my sending slate asking if everything was alright, but I didn’t get a response from her. Trying a different approach, I messaged Hannah, who was able to reply during the break between her classes, and she informed me that Isabel hadn’t attended her classes at the academy today either.

The fact that the fiery young woman wasn’t just ignoring me eased my concerns somewhat, as I now just assumed she must have come down with something and was too sick to pay attention to her sending slate. Although most skilled healers could easily deal with the common flu, there were a few magic-resistant strains out there. The magic required to heal those afflicted with those strains was much greater and therefore much more expensive, or at least that's what the medical professionals claimed.

Neither my mother nor I had ever gotten one of those magical resistant strains of flu, and I was willing to bet it had something to do with the fact Mum just healed us whenever one of us started to show the symptoms of the flu. However, my working theory was that those magical resistant strains of the flu were just a scam used by those in charge to squeeze extra money out of the working class and keep their own pockets lined. I had no proof behind this theory, but since the people in charge of the city were major assholes many of the city’s day-to-day operations were designed to have a similar effect.

That was beside the point, though. All that really mattered to me at that moment was that one of my girlfriends was sick and I couldn’t do anything to help her. As much as I wanted to be there for her and help her through whatever it was she had, I couldn’t do that as I never actually got Isabel’s home address. In the end, I had to be content with just sending her some more, supportive messages and waiting for her to respond.

However, as it turned out, Isabel didn’t respond for the rest of the day. That got me a little worried, since how badly did she have to be to not notice my messages for almost an entire day? Still, there was nothing I could do, and as worried as I was, I had other things to do. One of which was meeting up with Hannah after school at her apartment. 

Like last time I meet up with her like this, I arrived at the young woman’s apartment early, but unlike last time, I had an ulterior motive: to spend a little time with Hank and catch up with what he had gotten up to during the week. From what his sister had told me, I already knew the young man had reached the point where he had gotten a blowjob from his mother, but I was still interested in finding out how well his seduction of his mother was going.

When Hank answered the door after I knocked on it, his eyes lit up with excitement when he saw me. "Alek!" His face was beaming with quite a prolific smile as he rushed in and gave me a brotherly hug. "Man, you are the best!"

"I take it from that reaction that my advice was well received." I chuckled as the young man drew back from the platonic embrace, gestured for me to come inside, and then locked the door behind us once I had done so.

"Your advice? Oh, no, your advice was kind of shit." Hank laughed as we made our way to the living room and took a seat on the couch beside each other. "Mum saw through what I was trying to do immediately, but then something surprising happened. Instead of scolding me, she told me that all I had to do was ask if I wanted her to give me a handjob or even a blowjob. I can still barely believe she was so open about it. If I knew it was going to be this easy, I would have been getting Mum to blow me ages ago."

"Wow, that is something…" I let out a half-hearted chuckle as I thought to myself.

I can’t believe Hank’s mother is so open to incest. I thought it was just my mother and me who were the outliers in this taboo regard. Maybe more people are into incest than they are willing to publicly admit. I’ll have to ask Isabel her opinion on it at some point, but I’ll have to remember to be careful about it just in case she is appalled by the idea of it.

"That’s not even everything, Alek." The young man continued to beam his excited grin at me, and I could easily guess what he was getting at. 

"So you finally popped your cherry, aye?" I gave him a playful nudge.

"Hell, yes I did! And I have you to thank for it. Since Hannah was out of the house for the night, I had the courage to ask Mum to have sex with me once Dad had gone to bed."

"It was so fucking good. I knew sex was going to be good, but now I understand why everyone is practically obsessed with it. That said, something weird did happen this morning… And I’m not sure what I’m meant to make of it." 

"Oh, really, what was it?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"When I was having breakfast, my father congratulated me on losing my virginity and then proceeded to pull up my mother’s dress and fuck her right in front of me, like I wasn’t even there. Mum didn’t even stop cooking as he was fucking her."

"And I’m meant to expect that you didn’t like watching this, Mr Peeping Tom?"

"Sure, it was arousing, but kind of weird and unexpected. As I said, I just don’t know what to make of it."

"You should just ask them about it." I gave him a suggestion before explaining myself. "Given how open one has to be to not only accept incest but to have sex in front of your child, they are probably open enough to just talk about it with you. However, from the sounds of what you said, my guess is that you might also have a free use fetish, where partners are allowed to make ‘use’ of each other, whenever and wherever they want. Which would now be something that they can do more openly since you had sex with your mother."

"My mother and I once tried to mess around with that fetish, but it always just dissolved into rampant sex. Making free use of someone is meant to just be about one person selfishly satisfying their own needs, but whenever I have sex I can’t help but focus more on my partner than myself."

"I’ll have to take your advice again. Hopefully, it will be better than last time, and if your guess is right, then I’ll have to make thorough use of my mother." Hank playfully teased me.

"Hey, don’t knock my advice. Your mother may have seen through the ploy, but it's the entire reason you even managed to get your dick wet in the first place." I teased him back.

From here, our conversation moved on to the young man telling me all the details about what he got up to with his mother. Before too long, Hannah came home from her day of classes and greeted the two of us with a merry smile.

I greeted her in turn with a kiss and whispered in her ear. "Where you a good girl, darling? Did you remain pantyless throughout the entire day, just like I told you to?

"I did…" Hannah’s answer trailed off as I slipped a hand under her skirt to see for myself.

"My, my, my… Someone’s quite wet. Maybe you should go without panties more often." I teased her as her brother watched with perverted delight from only a few metres away.

"I’d never wear clothes at all if that was an option…" The young woman slipped her hands around my shoulders and kissed me as I continued to touch her aroused pussy. "If you keep touching me like that, I’m going to need something hard and thick real soon."

"You are in luck then, I just happen to have something to help you with that." I laughed for a moment before kissing her back.

As my girlfriend's tongue eagerly explored my mouth, my hands went about freeing my cock from the confines of my pants. Once it had sprung forth, revealing its majestic glory for all to see, the young woman wasted no time in using her delicate, slender fingers to play with it.

Instead of finding somewhere to sit or lie down for what came next, I simply pushed Hannah up against a wall and lifted one of her legs as high as she could comfortably lift it. Her other leg was still on the ground, holding herself up as I slid my cock into her. As all of that happened, the two of us continued to kiss and remained clothed for the most part. 

My entire attention was on the petite young woman, whom my cock was thrusting deep into with every jerk of my hips. The way her tight, wet pussy walls clung to me as I fucked her was to die for. As much as I had enjoyed this pussy over the past week, I knew I would never get sick of it. In fact, the more we had sex, the better it got as we became in tune with each other’s desires and needs. It wasn’t even the big things that we became aware of, like her desire to be watched, but the small things, like how to touch each other, what speeds to go at and when to increase or decrease said speed.

Although I couldn’t see the young man since my attention was so heavily focused on his sister, it didn’t take a genius to figure out that Hank was vigorously jerking off to the two of us going at it. He let out a gasp of surprise when, partway through the sex, his sister pulled the heavy steel ring off my finger. He may not have known everything my ring was enchanted to do, but like many whom I had told about it, he was aware that it stopped the person wearing it from getting anyone pregnant. 

His shock reached even greater heights when he watched as I came inside his sister’s pussy without any protection. Still, though, this fact only added to the fervour that he was jerking off with. However, he had yet to cum by the time Hannah and I finished our first round. The main reason this round was so fast was that Hannah had seen no action after this morning’s fun, and going pantyless throughout the day had worked her up quite a bit. 

Of course, I could have lasted longer if I wanted to as my recent rampant escapades had given me a certain control over my climaxes, but I thought it better to get a quick one off as the position we were in wasn’t the best for prolonged sex. It was more the kind of position you switched through during a more heated, prolonged bout. One that was accompanied by many, many more such positions as you explored the ways each other’s naked bodies could twist and turn during sex.

Once started, both Hannah and I knew that this was only the beginning and, as such, started to undress each other as my cum leaked from the young woman and ran down her thighs. To the side, Hank had momentarily paused his masturbation and was staring at the discarded ring on the living room carpet.

"Y… You… Came inside her… Without the ring… Why?" He stammered, absolutely baffled by the risk we took. In his mind, having a child at his sister's and my age was a baffling risk to take for a little more excitement, but we had different opinions on the matter, opinions that His sister soon voiced.

"Because I want to have Alek’s baby, of course." Hannah happily giggled her response. Just hearing the words come out of her mouth made her even more pleased with herself and what we were going to do.

"But… You are not married yet. Shouldn’t you get married before you have a baby?"

This time it was my turn to answer, which I did at the same time as Hannah was getting on all fours and I was getting into a position to take her from behind. "In the ancient customs of my mother’s people, two people can only be married upon the birth of a child, or adoption of one."

Hannah’s eyes lit up as she heard this for the first time. This wasn’t even something Mum knew about, as it had been forgotten over the years and Allure had only told me about it earlier today, but I was definitely going to share it with my mother the next chance I got. If I had any say in it, that marriage tradition was something I was certainly going to start up again whenever I got the power to influence people like that. Most likely, though, that would only happen when I ascended to godhood, which was still far off.

"Does that mean you want to marry me?" Hannah asked, all sheepish and shy, completely at odds with the fact that she was butt naked, and had my cock sliding into her cum filled pussy as her brother watched from the sidelines.

"Of course, I want to marry you. Being husband and wife with you, darling would be a dream come true."

9