Chapter 44 – Keeping it in the Family (18+)
886 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Hannah and I had re-confessed just how much we cared for each other, the two of us lost track of time as we fucked each other’s brains out. Between doing it doggy style in the middle of the living room floor, bending her over the dining room table, and even having her ride me as we sat on the couch, we were doing nothing but having sex, lost in the love and pleasure we shared.

Although our positions varied greatly during the course of this fun, there was one constant thing that kept on happening. I always finished deep inside the young woman’s pussy in the hopes that my fertile seed would take hold and she would become pregnant. It didn’t occur to either of us in the heat of the moment that my mother actually had an artifact that could make impregnation a much more certain thing. In fact, it didn’t even occur to me that Mum never used that artifact on herself when we got her pregnant the old-fashioned way, just as I was trying to do with Hannah. 

The only reason I even knew about that artifact was that she mentioned she used it on my father since she didn’t want to have sex with him more than was necessary. In other words, only the one time. That said, even if I remembered that the artifact existed, I would have much preferred the method that involved a greater number of creampies. Although that was the case not just because doing it this way was more fun, but because it felt much more intimate and meaningful doing it like this.

Speaking of creampies, it was as Hannah rode me, straddling my lap as I lay on the floor, that she received yet another creampie. As my seed overfilled her stuffed little pussy, still leaking from my last few loads of cum, we were alerted to the presence of another watcher who had joined us.

While Hank had remained and watched us having sex, he hadn’t continued to jack off the whole time since he didn’t have my divine-powered ability to ignore my cock's refractory period. Now, though, he was sitting on the couch with his mother sitting beside him, jacking his cock off for him as they both watched us. Of course, Hank wasn’t the only one getting a helping hand, as his hand was currency up under his mother’s dress. But given her calm reactions and his lack of skill, the young man still had quite a way to go before he could turn his mother into a puddle of pleasure through finger work alone.

After the bliss of her simultaneous orgasm and creampie faded away, Hannah jumped up in shock and practically screamed in surprise. "Mum! Oh, fuck! When did you get here?"

Because of this sudden movement on her part, my cock audibly popped out of the young woman along with a whole bunch of my cum oozing out of her. Still, though, her mother seemed rather unfazed by this and just smiled at us as she continued to give her other child a helping hand.

"A few minutes now. You two were so absorbed in each other’s company that it seemed rude to interrupt. And it wasn’t like you weren’t giving my hunky little man here a show, so I thought why not stay and watch for a while." As the mother called her son by that pet name, he visibly flinched and blushed, embarrassed by it even though he liked being called hunky.

Hannah tried to run over to her clothes and give herself some modesty, but the young woman’s attempt was stopped in her tracks as I grabbed onto her arm and pulled her back onto my lap. My hands instantly found their way to her clit and nipples as I kissed her neck. All thoughts of getting dressed or potential embarrassment was soon gone from the woman’s head as I played with her in front of her mother and brother. I even spread her legs so they had a prime view as I slipped a finger or two into her pussy.

Hannah’s mother continued to jerk off her son, even going as far as picking up the speed as her eyes were firmly glued onto her daughter’s cum and finger-filled pussy. Soon enough, Hank reached his limit and shot a strand of cum out across the living room floor. What few drops of semen that landed on his mother’s hand were soon licked up by the woman as she began to undress.

Once naked, the mother crawled on all fours over to where I was fingering her daughter sitting on my lap. The naked form of Hannah’s mother was just as glorious as her own. Just like their other features, it was clear that the daughter took after her mother in all physical aspects. Their bodies were very similar in terms of their petite and slender shapes. The only difference was the signs of age the mother had over her daughter, but even then, it was clear she aged very well. Like a fine wine, she only got better with time, which was a good omen for how Hannah would age. Not that I would ever think less of her even if she didn’t age gracefully.

The mother hesitated mere inches away from her daughter’s pussy, watching it being fingered and toyed with, which caused the young woman on my lap to squirm excitedly. "Hannah, baby, can I lick your boyfriend's cum out of your pussy?" 

Hannah didn’t answer her mother’s question but looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. Technically speaking, the boundaries of our established relationship meant that the only other women she knew I was fine with her doing sexual things with were those I was dating, which her mother was definitely not one of, but I was willing to make an exception for her mother, and her mother alone. To that end, I just gave my girlfriend and her mother a nod, which was enough for both of them to continue.

My fingers slid out of the young woman’s pussy and were immediately replaced by her mother’s tongue. Not even a second was wasted before cum and pussy juices were eagerly being lapped up. Meanwhile, my hands were caressing soft skin and playing with nipples as my mouth kissed my girlfriend wherever they could find purchase.

Partway through this impromptu threesome, the mother looked back at her son, staring slack-jawed at us. "Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to go get a condom and fill up my wet pussy with your big cock, baby."

Filled with pure, unadulterated excitement, Hank literally jumped off of the couch and sprinted off. He came back a few seconds later with a box of condoms and was in the process of hurriedly ditching his clothes. The young man was soon ripping open one of the said condoms and rolling it down his erect cock. Luckily for him, despite how many times he had just gotten off, he was still able to get hard enough and slide into his mother’s eager, wet vagina.

The woman let out a moan directly into her daughter’s pussy as her own pussy was penetrated deep by her son’s cock. Her eyes seemed to roll back into her head as the young man gave her an overly eager pounding. Soon enough, her daughter came and let out a bit of squirt directly into her mouth. The mother savoured every moment of it, but her eyes clearly wanted something else now that her daughter had thoroughly been licked clean.

As it turned out, Hannah’s mother wasn’t one to mince words or waste time, and she just directly came out with what she wanted. "Baby, would you mind if I sucked on your boyfriend's cock? It’s been a long time since I’ve had two cocks at once."

Both Hannah and Hank's eyes widened at this, as neither expected that their mother had ever had two cocks at once. As far as they were aware, their father, her childhood sweetheart, was the only man she had ever been involved with. I assumed that was quite true even before this happened, as I doubted she would have incestual sex and openly told her husband about it afterwards if they hadn’t engaged in a little swinging or maybe even had an open marriage. The latter of which, was even more likely now that she had shown interest in sucking my cock.

Hannah was so taken aback by this question that her words faltered. So as to offer her a little support, I whispered in her ear. "You don’t have to say yes if it would make you uncomfortable. I may not be exclusive to you, but that doesn’t mean I will selfishly ignore your feelings when it comes to who I do things with."

"No, it’s fine." Hannah eventually chirped up after a moment of thought."I don’t mind if you give Alek a blowjob, or even if you want him to put it in your pussy, Mum." 

"Mum’s pussy is occupied!" Hank defensively spoke up from behind his mother, where he was vigorously thrusting in and out of her.

"That’s enough, Hank! I have enough holes for everyone to share, and anyway, my pussy is not yours to decide who does or doesn’t get it." The mother responded with a scolding tone, but her moaning and pleasure derailed whatever seriousness she was trying to reply with.

"Sorry, Mum…" The young man hung his head in shame, but that didn’t stop him from continuing to fuck the pussy that he was balls deep inside.

Now that that was sorted, Hannah slid off my lap and was content to sit by and watch what happened next. That said, she wasn’t just watching, but playing with herself as I slid my cock into her mother’s mouth. Before this, I never knew that people could inherit their parents' talent for sucking cock, but that could have been the only logical explanation for why Hannah’s mother was just as good at milking my manhood as she was.

The sounds of her eager slurping and sucking on my cock, savouring the taste of my cum and her daughter's pussy juices that lingered there, filled the living room. When that sound was combined with the sounds of all four of our moaning and groaning, it made for one hell of an erotic soundtrack. Like this, we all lost ourselves to the pleasure of our acts, and it wasn’t too long until we were interrupted by someone we should have expected to arrive soon.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The voice of their father alerted us all to the fact that he was now standing in the doorway.

The man wasn’t fazed for even a second by finding his wife being spit-roasted by his son and his daughter’s boyfriend. In fact, he didn’t waste any time before stripping off his own clothes and saying. "Do you mind if I join the fray? By the looks of things, you still have one hole free for me to use, dear."

Since her mouth was occupied, the man’s wife just gave him a thumbs-up. Of course, our positioning required a little bit of shifting around to accommodate another person, but soon enough, Hannah’s mother had all three of her holes filled and was enjoying every second of it.

Eventually, people began to cum, of whom the mother came the most by far, but instead of winding down after the climax, things only got even more heated. Hannah’s family was all for sharing and were kind enough to give me a turn in not only the mother’s pussy, but her asshole as well. Luckily, I remembered to put my enchanted ring back on before any vaginal penetration, which meant I was the only one who could give the woman a creampie without the risk of pregnancy, which was something she hadn’t been able to have in a while and she was desperately wanting to experience again.

However, as this was all happening, Hannah continued to masturbate while watching us go at it. At some point, I peeled myself away from her mother and returned to the lonely young woman so that I could show her some love. Like that, the rest of the time passed as Hannah and I had sex next to her mother, father, and brother, who were still having sex themselves, but not actively engaging with us two.

Since I became a demigod, this was the first time I had engaged in any sort of activity where I wasn’t actively involved in fucking one of the people having sex close by to me. But it just served to remind me that I didn’t have to be involved in sex to absorb the sexual energies from it, just close enough, which turned out to be around four metres and actually quite achievable. Allure wasn't specific on the distance when she first told me how I could absorb sexual energy all those days ago, but I had just assumed the remote absorption was going to be much shorter since she said it was just easier to be involved in the sex myself. In hindsight though, this distance made sense since orgies were a thing.

Eventually, all good things must come to an end, and this was no different. When it was time to move on from our little impromptu orgy, Hannah’s parents invited me to stay for dinner, but I refused since I didn’t want to neglect my own mother’s sexual needs, which were quite vast.

On the car ride back to my estate, I received several sendings from Hannah informing me that her family didn’t stop going at it even over the course of and after dinner. Her father had even asked her if he could fuck her, but like a good girl, she explained to him that I was the only man she was allowed to have sex with. Thankfully, he was completely accepting of this and didn’t raise the issue further.

That said, Hannah still had my permission to play with her mother, but since the other two were hogging so much of the older woman’s attention, my girlfriend ended up shutting herself off in her room and trying to get some studying done. That endeavour didn’t last too long as the sounds of her family going at it proved too distracting and she ended up masturbating with her mage cock cantrip until her mana was too low to continue.

Although, the only support I could offer the young woman was my sympathies and a promise to completely spoil her over the weekend, she was quite pleased by the date ideas I sent her way.

While thinking fondly about all the lewd ideas I had for the next couple of days, my car pulled up to the gates of the Allur estate. As the gates automatically swung open, I noticed something strange and bid the car to stop before it went further inside.

Stepping out of the sleek black vehicle, I found myself over to the leftmost pillar to which the gate was attached and above which stood one of the two knight golems that stood sentry at this entryway. It was on this pillar that there was an envelope, pinned to the stone with a dagger. The envelope had my full name, Alek Allur, written on it in beautiful, near-perfect calligraphy.

Completely unsure as to what this was about, I reached out to take the envelope but hesitated at the last second. The memories of the night my father died and how I kept walking headlong into danger without checking for traps flashed through my mind. Wanting to be more careful this time since I was aware a certain archmage was trying to kill me, I took a step back and hid behind the car as I reached out to the envelope with my divine power.

By using that energy to mimic the kind of effect that the mage hand cantrip had, I easily opened and investigated the envelope from a safe distance. Once it was clear that there was no trap associated with it, I brought it over to me so that I could give it a read.

There were only a few words written on a piece of paper inside the envelope, but those words were very bad.

I have Isabel.

Meet me in training hall 1A at midnight tonight or she dies.

Come alone.

"FUCK!"

8