02 Opening 2 – Forever 18
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

02 Opening 2 - Forever 18

 

White Moon Revolutionary Army, Main Battleship.

"Sir Rilda!" Salute an alien soldier.

"How?" Asked an elven warrior who had just entered the control room.

“As of now we are still moving according to plan and there are no visible problems, sir.”

Soru Rilda nodded his head.

Ring Ring Ring!

"Report! It was detected that several unidentified spacecraft have been detected from the north, and will approach our location within 10 minutes." Exclaimed another soldier.

"Oh?" A curious expression emerged from Soru Rilda's cold-smiling face.

'I expected our movement to be known sooner or later, but I didn't expect it so soon.'

"Are They from the Sirius Legion?" Ask Soru Rilda.

"There are no symbols or other signs detected. But the spacecraft is believed to have come from the Sirius Legion."

Soru Rilda sneers, "Heh, such a pity, he's way too late! Use plan A!"

"Yes Sir!" Some of them dispersed to carry out orders.

Seeing that there was nothing else to watch, Soru Rilda turned around and left the control room.

Seeing his superiors trying to leave without overseeing the mission in person, an alien soldier asked, "Sir?"

He waved his hand without looking back, Soru Rilda said, "You guys continue. I'll personally step in and pick up our guests."

.....

'Those f*cking bandits! I thought I had a chance back to ambush one of their bases. But I didn't expect my fate to remain unchanged, ending up being ambushed by them all of a sudden, tsk!'

Yue Mei grumbled inwardly.

But without losing her concentration to analyze the situation, Yue Mei swiftly and skillfully broke through various narrow gaps, avoiding direct hits by her pursuers.

Suddenly, Yue Mei heard a howl of a monster. Hearing that sound, Yue Mei felt like she had heard it somewhere.

Instantly, Yue Mei's face changed as she had just remembered something.

She knew if the sound was related to someone in her memory, then running around the area with the intention to get out of the siege was impossible.

Without thinking more, she immediately turned around to direct her spaceship to the source of the sound.

Seeing Yue Mei suddenly change directions, her pursuers immediately followed her.

Yue Mei activated the autopilot and turned it towards the intended target, then she exited the spacecraft.

After being thrown right outside the spacecraft, Yue Mei with her quick movements activated several skills and summoned her Guardian Spirit.

"Little Snow!"

The silhouette of a white fox appeared from within Yue Mei's shadow.

Created a psionic shield avoids some psychic attacks in addition to disrupting the perception of reality to hide her true existence, and then adding to it with a boost from Little Snow.

While doing all of it, Yue Mei flies away, moving around from one asteroid to another while avoiding the attacks coming from her enemies who were still chasing her spacecraft.

BOOM

A loud explosive sound came from behind Yue Mei as her spacecraft was successfully approached by the pursuers and several enemy spacecraft were washed away in the explosion, wiping out some of them.

From afar, Yue Mei saw the pursuers disperse themselves.

Some of them tried to find Yue Mei's whereabouts after the spacecraft explosion. Meanwhile, the rest spread to the surrounding area.

There were no signs of chaos at all from their formation.

Because they knew that even though Yue Mei had managed to get out of her spacecraft, she didn't have the ability to get out of the siege area because the dark space around the area had been locked tightly.

Unless Yue Mei had the ability to travel in a chaotic space. However, these abilities can only be possessed by the Spirit User Grade S or the owner of the unique ability like Space Controller.

But unfortunately, Yue Mei was only a Warrior Ranker, which means a Grade A Spirit User, and the power she controlled was none other than Mental construct and machine manipulation.

At least with the help of her Guardian Spirit, Little Snow, who had the ability to form illusions, for a while Yue Mei was able to hide from the search radar of the enemy.

But the situation could not last long...

Suddenly, Yue Mei quickly formed a psychic sword and swung it towards the attack that had just come.

From the weight of such a sudden attack, Yue Mei's body has pushed a step back.

After repelling the attack and stabilizing herself, Yue Mei finally has time to see the identity of the attacker.

Her eyes instantly narrowed sharply and her body for a moment tightened but a second later as if she had just remembered something, without hesitation, she relaxed her body again.

Mad Elf, Soru Rilda.

One of the High Ranking members of the White Moon Revolutionary Army.

While putting on an expression full of joy like she had just met her old friend, Yue Mei exclaimed, "... Hm, Grade S? Oh, I think who is it, I did not expect the one who came all the way to meet me is none other than a handsome but also crazy, Mad Elf. More importantly, I didn't expect that after a year we hadn't met you'd level up to Grade S and get into the Supreme Rank society, wow, that's amazing. Congratulations!"

Ranker... This was a title that can only be given to Spirit Users who successfully contract with Spirit Beasts. So that they have their own Guardian Beast that can fight together with them.

A Spirit User who has the title Ranker is twice as powerful as a normal Spirit User.

Beside Yue Mei, appeared a giant white fox with height as tall as a three-story building.

Little Snow displays her ferocious appearance to The Guardian Spirit's opponent who was none other than a ghost-type guardian spirit, Banshee, who can emit a screaming sound that can disturb the mind and even invite death upon her opponent.

It was that monster's voice that made Yue Mei abandon her spacecraft.

Soru Rilda chuckled, "Oh really? I didn't expect, for you to still remember me and even congratulated me, thank you. Little Mei, too, has grown to become more charming and sweet compared to the last time we met. Congratulations on making it to Grade A, one more step, and you will be able to enter the Supreme Rank as me, but with a prerequisite, if you can do it."

Without feelings anything or reddening her face, Yue Mei happily accepted his praise, "Un, Mr. Mad Elf is overpraised. Of course, I will be more beautiful every day than the day before. It was my destiny to always be forever 18 years old."

While saying that, without any warning, she swung her dual sword towards Soru Rilda's neck.

Mad Elf, "...."

'Still narcissistic as usual, huh.'

In the span of a few seconds as they spoke, they had already exchanged a few relentless attacks.

While being seen from the outside, none of them can take advantage of the other one, which leaves them stalemated.

Soru Rilda without changing the soft but cold smile on his face said, "Although you can maintain your youth as an 18 years old girl, it doesn't change your current situation. Don't think that, you can do like you did before. Fighting a Grade A when you were in Grade B. Grade S is not a level that you can overcome with the difference in strength from spiritual energy or mental power alone. Besides, you've been talking until now with ease and without trying to escape, are you trying to buy time?"

While bending her head and avoiding the kick from Soru Rilda, Yue Mei with a surprised expression, gasped, "Me? Buying time?"

Hearing that remark, Soru Rilda thought Yue Mei finally felt shocked and immediately panicked because her goal had been uncovered. But unfortunately, he was wrong.

Yue Mei shook her head, "Of course, I'm stalling. You just found out now? Against Grade S with my full strength? All Spirit users in the Eos Universe already know the difference between Supreme Ranker and Warrior Ranker, like a high school boy with a college student who has just graduated. Tsk tsk tsk, I think elves are a race that has the highest IQ points. But I seem to take you too highly."

Soru Rilda,"...."

'This dead girl... Ok, she won!'

Feeling annoyed, Soru Rilda started to get more serious.

But before he starts to attack back, suddenly a dangerous alarm rang loudly inside his head.

He instinctively rolled his body to the side and—

BOOM

A flash of light that blinded the eyes passed through his original position and struck the empty area beside Yue Mei, shattering the space wall and making a spatial crack.

In the second after the attack landed, a scream sounded within Yue Mei's mind.

"Yue Mei quickly entered into that spatial crack!"

1