03 Opening 3 – Star Tomb
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

03 Opening 3 - Star Tomb

Er... Mas..ter...

Mast... er... Master....

"Kyuu...!" Master....!

Yue Mei suddenly opened her tightly closed eyes. She gasped as if she had just woken up from a nightmare.

Yue Mei realized she was hovering in a space without moving at all.

A white fox the size of a little kitten rubbed Yue Mei's face.

Seeing the two of them survive, Yue Mei breathed a sigh of relief.

After calming down, Yue Mei concentrated on observing the surrounding area.

She was currently in a place with a different atmosphere and energy aura than the Lyra Federation where Yue Mei came from and other surrounding areas within the Eos Universe.

The Spiritual energy here was so thick, it is thicker than the Eos Universe. As if, here was the source of energy originated.

Breathing in the dark space inside the Eos Universe was like using an oxygen cylinder while diving in the ocean, where the oxygen cylinder can only be used for some time according to the oxygen capacity in the tube.

But breathing in this place was the opposite. Here it was like normal breathing, as she transforms from a creature that cannot breathe in water into an ocean creature that can swim freely in it without the help of any other respirator.

From afar the eyes can see, Yue Mei could see a cluster of light from twinkling stars adorning the dark background which was none other than the main theme of this place.

Occasionally some aurora sprang up, dancing softly and calmly among the hordes of stars. In addition, here the activity of shooting stars can be seen more often, unlike in the Eos Universe where all objects in the space in the condition only rotate or move according to nature.

Unless there was a fight near the area where some species fighting or forcing these objects and even planets to move against their natural movements.

Seeing a beautiful landscape that was much more fascinating compared to the space inside the Eos Universe, makes her breathe in amazement.

[Chat Room Thoughts]

Yue Mei: Little Snow, this place is possible...?

Little Snow: Yes, master! This was the Spiritual World, or rather the Star Tomb.

Yue Mei: Oh? Star Tomb?

In her heart, she added, Star Tomb... I think I've heard that name somewhere. Hmm... Where?

Little Snow: The spiritual world is divided into 3 regions. Does Master know the Spirit Kingdom?

Yue Mei: Well, all I know is that. The Spirit Kingdom is your birthplace, isn't it, Little Snow?

Little Snow: Yes! But besides the Spirit Kingdom, there are two other regions, and we are currently in the Star Tomb, a place where the Stars rest for a while before they go to their next lives.

Yue Mei: Hmm? 'Where the Stars rest'... What do You mean by Historical Data and Anchor?

Little Snow: Oh, master, you know?

Yue Mei:...

In the past, someone had offered Yue Mei that she could meet her parents again even though they were only staying as Historical Data and if lucky maybe Yue Mei could meet their active Anchor, so that person asked if she wanted to meet them.

At that time, Yue Mei's heart was still filled with anger because of her weakness, so she did not have time to think about other things because she was too focused on training to become strong to destroy the enemy that made her separate from her mother.

Then she also thought it was just a fantasy or a mere imagination. Because she already knew for sure that both her parents had left her. Especially her mother, she had seen her death with her own eyes, so it was impossible for them to see her again unless she was also dead. Maybe they can meet again in the afterlife.

But suicide or finding another way to die was impossible for Yue Mei to do because the enemy who gave Yue Mei a barrier between life and death with her parents still living happily and calmly.

So Yue Mei refused the offer.

But if she was not mistaken, he said the place where she can meet her parents was called Star Tomb. If at any time she changed her mind, the person who told Yue Mei that she could come to him at any time to bring her to that place.

At that time, Yue Mei replied with a careless attitude and then forgot about the incident because her mind was too focused to practice.

'I thought the place was just a rumor, I didn't think it was true... Ah right, the previous person who threw me here, wasn't that him? What does this mean? For me to visit my parent's Historical Data? What if... If there is only a shadow of their history, but there is no active Anchor there...?' Yue Mei muttered inwardly, feeling a little uneasy.

Although, the opportunity to see or even reunite with her parent was in front of her eyes. In the end, Yue Mei still chose to return to Eos Universe because some important things have not been resolved.

Yue Mei tried to inspect the surrounding area, especially on the part of the space wall. Was there a possibility of using the teleportation tool to return to the Eos Universe?

But after trying several times, the result was a failure. She gave up, she then tried to ask Little Snow.

Yue Mei: Little Snow, do you know how to get out of here?

Before Little Snow replied—

Ring... Ring...!

Little Snow and Yue Mei: !!

A mechanical voice suddenly appeared inside their minds. Without any sign and without them even knowing, it makes them go into alert mode.

[Welcome To Star Tomb. Start analyzing the identity of visitors... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.]

[Warning: visitors have not reached the requirements to be able to enter the Star Tomb.]

Without waiting for Yue Mei to wake up from confusion, a transparent screen suddenly appeared floating before her.

[Visitor Personal Data:]

Name: Yue Mei

Gender: Female

Age: 23 years old

Creature Type: Humanoid

Species: Moon Spirit Race

Bloodline: Calamity Royal Bloodline

Class: Spirit User - Psychic & Destroyer

Grade: A

Level: 270 / Max Level 310

Guardian Spirit Beast: Nine-Tail Calamity Fox.

[Warning: the minimum Grade of visitors has not entered the conditions, please immediately visitors to fulfill it. Target: breakthrough Grade S (Level 270 / Max Level 310)]

Seeing the data in front of her made Yue Mei shocked.

The List of data displayed was not so different from that registered in the Lyra Federation System.

It's just that, there were some confidential data that even the Lyra Federation was difficult to detect. One of them was 'Species' and 'Bloodline'.

With the help of her Little Aunt, Lin Xian'er, until now Yue Mei had managed to hide the two pieces of data.

The Species that Yue Mei registered within the Lyra Federation were none other than human and including the Bloodline she has.

But the strange mechanical voice casually managed to dismantle the disguise she had been using all this time...

Cold sweat poured out her forehead, Yue Mei felt that there was no secret that could be hidden from the mysterious mechanical voice.

'How could that be?! Who are they? Is Spiritual World's technology far more advanced than Eos Universe? Why is there no information about it!?'

Yue Mei inwardly screamed.

She instantly eliminated all her relaxed and indifferent attitude. Her face was full of seriousness. She tries to think hard to guess the true purpose of the mysterious mechanical voice by displaying the data before her.

Because among this two, one of them makes her uneasy, and one of them was a taboo.

Calamity Royal Bloodline.

A lineage that should have been wiped out along with the collapse of one of the rulers of the Eos Universe, an ancient Empire that existed 1000 years ago...

That lineage was also one of the reasons why the White Moon Revolutionary Army had previously tried to encircle Yue Mei to capture her.

The lineage was too special. Not only the White Moon Revolutionary Army, but some other big shots in the Eos Universe would be happy to enter the war if they managed to get them.

Because of the lineage, in addition to having a relationship with the Ancient Empire, it also has a close relationship with the first generation as well as the true owner of the bloodline.

Yue Mei wrinkled her eyebrows, 'I didn't know anything about the Spiritual World and its system. If they use this data to Eos Universe...'

Imagining it up to that point, Yue Mei's face turned increasingly gloomy.

Seeing Yue Mei not moving at all and absent-minded, Little Snow obediently decided to sit quietly on Yue Mei's left shoulder waiting for her master.

Before Yue Mei sank into her dark imagination after trying to speculate in the worst direction.

A voice with a curious tone suddenly appeared near Yue Mei and Little Snow.

"Oh? Distant guests?"

Simultaneously, Yue Mei and Little Snow with blank expressions turned their heads towards the source of the sound, "...."

Lazy Grave Keeper, "Hey, Grade A? How rare... Why did you get here? How did you get in here? What are you guys doing here?"

Yue Mei and Little Snow remained silent like zombies. Without blinking, their eyes at all towards the newcomer.

Lazy Grave Keeper swallowed the word he wanted to say,"...."

'Guys, did I shock you? Why isn't anyone talking? And your eyes... Excuse me, why do you guys look so creepy? I didn't scare you, so you died in shock, did I?! Wuwuwu QAQ'

Waiting Online: #What Do You Do If You Accidentally Scare Your Guests Until They Are Lifeless? Please answer ASAP!#

1