04 Opening 4 – Three Methods
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

04 Opening 4 - Three Methods

Looking at the newcomer, Yue Mei refined her facial expression and with her business smile, she introduced herself, "Hello sir. My name is Yue Mei, sir can call me Mei or Little Yue."  

"Okay, Little Yue, you can call me Grave Keeper, or maybe..."

Lazy Grave Keeper paused for a moment, then continued again while gritting his teeth, "Lazy" Panda.

One more word, he was unable to say.

'Lazy? Hmm... A unique name', Yue Mei thought as she raised her eyebrows.

Lazy Grave Keeper... He was a passerby who accidentally met Yue Mei and Little Snow while patrolling around the Star Tomb area. He introduced himself as the Graveyard Keeper Of The Star Tomb and has worked there for over 1000 years.

 Lazy Grave Keeper coughed, trying to clear his throat to hide his embarrassment. 

Lazy Grave Keeper with a serious but resigned expression, "Don't look at me with such a look. The name was given directly by Hell King. I don't know what he had in mind that made him name me with such a call, even though I had a real name." 

In his heart, he added, 'It actually had to do with my black history. At least enough for me, His Majesty, and those traitors, no, I mean those false friends of mine who know about Black History.' Lazy Grave Keeper thought grimly. 

"Then why don't you just tell me your real name?"Yue Mei asked with a curious face. 

As soon as Lazy Grave Keeper's face turned red, he fell silent for a moment, he was trying to open his mouth but ended up closing it. 

In the end, he surrendered,"... Because it's a punishment for losing a bet with some of my fake friends. They asked me to introduce myself with that nickname to a new person who did not know about me. As a result, every time I wanted to introduce myself, I had no choice but to tell it like that." 

Yue Mei with her business smile, "Hmm... Just tell? Then now that you've told me, so what's your real name?" 

Lazy Grave Keeper paused and at the end once again forcibly open his mouth,"... I'm sorry I can't tell you. I have to make people call me Lazy until the 300-year deadline without telling me my real name." 

Yue Mei,"...." 

'How cruel his friends were, hmm... but I quite like the way they do.' 

Lazy Grave Keeper,"...." 

'Those fake friends, damn it, I would pay them back later!' 

Then the two of them by mutual agreement agreed not to continue the topic. 

Lazy Grave Keeper asked, "So, Can you answer my previous question?" 

Then Yue Mei recounted her situation from the beginning to the present. 

Lazy Grave Keeper nodded his head with a thoughtful expression. 

"You should have known, that to enter the Spiritual World especially the Star Tomb at least you should enter Grade S?" 

Yue Mei nodded then shook her head. Because all she knew was the condition of entering the Spiritual World. 

Lazy Grave Keeper continued, "So it is clear that your requirements have been detected by the artificial administration of the Star Tomb have not been met. Since you're still in Grade A, I think it can be interpreted that you're trapped inside the Star Tomb, and to get out of here you have to pass the qualification." 

A flash of light crossed Yue Mei's eyes, "Artificial administration? Is that the true identity of the mysterious mechanical voice?" 

Seeing the reaction from Yue Mei, Lazy Grave Keeper gave an understanding expression. 

"This is your first time entering the Star Tomb?" 

Seeing Yue Mei nod her head. 

Lazy Grave Keeper explained patiently, "The Area within the Star Tomb is vast. I can't be the only one working as a guard here. Besides myself, there are some of my subordinates and artificial intelligence that is used as a standard guide for travelers away from the Eos Universe and beyond other Star tombs such as the Spirit Kingdom or Underworld Prison." 

Until now, Yue Mei understood, but felt a little curious about the third area that had been mentioned just now, "Underworld Prison?" 

Lazy Grave Keeper paused. 

He pondered a bit, then said with a vague answer," He said... It was a private and restricted area belonging to His Highness Hell King." 

After that, he refused to continue his explanation. 

Hearing that answer, Yue Mei did not force asking it further and only put on a thoughtful expression. 

In her heart, she chewed those two sentences, 'Underworld Prison... Hell King...' 

Lazy Grave Keeper returned to the previous conversation, "To deal with your current situation, I think there are three ways you can choose." 

Yue Mei raised her eyebrows, "Oh? Can I know what it is? Ah wait, I just remember, before, if my data has been scanned by artificial administration are those data can be known by others?" 

Lazy Grave Keeper shook his head, "No, all the visitor data that came to The Star Tomb is stored in the main system and the owner of the system is none other than His Majesty Hell King. So you don't have to worry about your data being accessed by others. Only Hell King himself could see it. Also, the holographic display that you see now, only you alone can see it. No third person is allowed to have such access, including your guardian beast." 

Lazy Grave Keeper glanced his eyes at Little Snow. 

Hearing that, Yue Mei quietly let out a sigh of relief. 

Long story short, apart from Hell King, no third person knew about her secrets. 

As for the Hell King himself... Yue Mei concluded that His Majesty Hell King was the strongest Big shot and will not care about the bloodline she had. 

He already had the entire Spiritual World. A small character like me is like a drop of water from the vastness of the ocean, not much different from an ant that is a little larger among the ant colony if I stand directly in front of His Majesty The Hell King. He must have just seen me as a stranger and thought of me as a little special junior with no interest at all.

Understanding up to that point, she managed to calm her worry, and her admiration for the legendary figure, the only ruler of the Spiritual World, was deepened. 

"OK, back to the previous topic. Of the three methods I mention, the first one, you have to try to break through to Grade S by practicing in this dark space. At least you have felt it, the spiritual energy that exists in this place is much richer compared to that of the Eos Universe." 

Looking towards Yue Mei from top to bottom, he judged, "From your current condition and foundation, at least you only need to train for approximately 50 years at most. Well, there is no other choice, Grade S is completely different from Grade A and below it." 

In 50 years, she was able to break through to Grade S... If the news were known by the other Grade A or Warrior Ranker who had been waiting to be able to break through to Grade S during their lifetime, they would give Yue Mei a jealous or envious look. 

But hearing the suggestion, Yue Mei shook her head softly. 

50 years is still too long for her. There were still a lot of things out there that she has to do. 

"Hmm ... Then the second way? Waiting for my vacation time to arrive and go with me to return to the Eos Universe." 

Yue Mei was silent, thinking for a moment, and then asked, "If I wait until your vacation time comes, how much longer?" 

Lazy Grave Keeper replied innocently, "400 years." 

Yue Mei's business smile turned a little stiff. 

'400 years... Aren't that longer than 50 years? Are you joking? I am no more than 2 decades old now. I'm still too young to grow up in a ghost place like this.' 

Seeing that, Lazy Grave Keeper felt a little embarrassed as he felt he had annihilated the little hope that had arisen within Yue Mei's eyes, "Or maybe you could choose the last way which was to wait? You are suddenly trapped in the Star Tomb, surely the seniors in your family will feel worried because you have disappeared suddenly." 

Yue Mei tried to remember a few names that could be referred to as seniors that she knew, including Lin Xian'er...

'OK, forget it, it's impossible for them to worry. It's good enough for them not to know my current situation. If they knew, there was only endless ridicule, and this unlucky situation would be added by them to the list of my Black History.' 

Yue Mei shook her head while sighing resignedly. 

Lazy Grave Keeper turned his gaze towards his side. Then it was like he was thinking something, he slowly raised his right hand and waved it a little, like he was calling something. 

There, out of nowhere, appeared a beautiful and graceful girl floating in the air with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a dark red torn dress. She appeared like a fallen angel. 

Suddenly Little Snow changed her relaxed sitting position to a serious, full of vigilance, looking at the girl in the red dress who appeared without any sign at all. 

Lazy Grave Keeper pointed at the girl in the red dress beside him, "Little Yue, can you now see the girl beside me?" 

Yue Mei turned her attention toward the girl. Although others were talking about her, there was no reaction from the girl. 

Like she was still in a state of shock and became empty after realizing the reality that was happening before her.

"Or I can give you an exception, you can choose the first method. In Star Tomb, there are billions of Historical Data, some of which still have the main protagonist, an active Anchor as a support for an active Historical Data. Outside Star Tomb, the so-called anchor is quite famous for being called Spirit Traveler. You know about them, don't you?"

0