05 Opening 5 – Little Red Ball
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

05 Opening 5 - Little Red Ball

 

Spirit Traveler...

They can be said to be the wandering spirit of the spirit User whose physical body has died.

There's a rumor that if you managed to subdue them by granting them their last wish. The wandering spirits will happily give their spirit power to the person who grants it and makes them stronger.

Depending on the amount of spirit power possessed by spirit travelers.

In the situation that Yue Mei had, she needed to at least conquer Spirit Traveler three or four times if they were in grade A or grade B.

Lazy Grave Keeper continued, "Under normal circumstances, visitors who have the right to participate in challenging the active Anchor inside the Historical Data are none other than Grade S and below them, if they have a companion of Grade S Spirit User. But I can give you an exception, I will be your introducer. As a first try, you can try to conquer her Historical Data. Your current grade is Grade A. It just so happened that before she died, she was in the process of breaking through to Grade A from Grade B. Although the result..."

Yue Mei cut off his words, "It didn't work?"

Lazy Grave Keeper looked pity at the girl in the red dress,"... Yes, unfortunately, she did not succeed. If not, maybe she still has a chance to survive. But alas there is no but."

Lazy Grave Keeper shook his head, feeling it was really a pity.

Yue Mei calmly looked closely at the girl in the red dress before her.

In her heart, she whispered.

"See the past, See the pain."

- Calamity Royal Bloodline : eyes of Destiny.

Instantly, her dark black eyes turned into a blood-red color.

By the time she activates the skill, her sight and hearing will be able to capture images and sounds of unforgettable events by her target.

She turned her gaze towards the girl in the red dress and opened her mouth,"... What do you want?"

Hearing the question from Yue Mei, an interested expression appeared on Lazy Grave Keeper's face.

From the inside, he commented, 'without the need to think long and directly act on the spot, this girl... quite interesting.'

From the outside, he smiled softly while enjoying the drama in front of him, waiting for what reaction Yue Mei would do in overcoming her situation now.

However... There was a hint of suspicion emerging within him.

'.... Those blood eyes and the aura she was currently emitting. Definitely not an ordinary skill, it seems that I felt like I had seen and felt it somewhere. Hmm... but where?'

Lazy Grave Keeper thought hesitantly.

Yue Mei while still putting on her business smile stared with a calm and friendly look at the girl in the red dress in front of her.

Yue Mei patiently waited for her answer, without thinking that her question would not be answered by the other party.

And sure enough, after a minute or two had passed, the hollow look inside the girl's eyes displayed a bit of clarity as if she had just woken up from a dream.

She slowly rotated her eyeballs and pointed them at Yue Mei.

She silently looked into Yue Mei's eyes.

Seeing that, Lazy Grave Keeper's faint smile deepened. If there was a bucket of popcorn in his hands, without much thinking, he will eat it with gusto.

As for Little Snow, seeing that, no danger appeared, she again casually sat on Yue Mei's shoulders.

Soon the girl in the red dress opened her mouth,"... Protect my people, protect my city..."

Hearing the reply, a flash of light crossed Yue Mei's eyes.

Previously, there were some suspicions that she had been thinking about.

Given her clothes and appearance, it can be sure that the girl was not an ordinary girl that can be found in the countryside or other middle classes.

From the way she stood upright and how she maintained herself to direct her gaze and head to always face forward, then with other trivial characteristics.

Then with a calm and gentle gaze, she looked at all people of all kinds of professions with an equal gaze without discriminating their status. She was like a kind-hearted princess who can draw love and affection from her people.

It can be ensured that the girl has been taught since childhood about ethics as a good aristocrat.

In a short period, Yue Mei was able to retrieve the basic information about the girl in the red dress.

But the impression can only be seen from the outside. In her eyes, Yue Mei could also see a sense of arrogance that was difficult to know if not looked carefully.

A pride that can only be possessed by those who once stood above many people.

And behind her calm eyes was a sense of duty. Besides, Yue Mei was also able to find two feelings that shouldn't exist in the girl in the red dress.

Shame and disappointment.

From the outside, the girl did not open her mouth again after she said the phrase '... Protect my people, protect my city...'

But Yue Mei could still hear clearly the meaning behind the short sentence hidden within it.

—... I failed to bring victory to my people...

—... I can no longer continue my duty to protect them...

—... Did they survive after I left?

—... If I had known it from the beginning, it could have been delayed longer...

The whispers of the inner voice and the few pieces of memory that came out of the girl's spirit unnoticed by her entered Yue Mei's mind. She heard and saw her memories, without trying to stop her at all.

In her working mode, Yue Mei was always happy to put on a business smile to cover her genuine expression.

This time it was no different, as a woman who has a mind not weaker than a man. Yue Mei could understand the feelings that the girl had.

The reason why the noble girl in front of her had an emotion of shame and disappointment was none other than the obligations and missions that she had, ended in failure.

Looking at the girl was like Yue Mei looking at herself.

In the past, she also had these two emotions. But at least she still has a chance to fix it. As for the girl in the red dress in front of her...

Lazy Grave Keeper casually watched the interaction between Yue Mei and the girl in the red dress while munching on the popcorn that he had taken from nowhere.

But not for long.

His consciousness detected an aura from a weak spirit that suddenly appeared near them.

Lazy Grave Keeper scans the surrounding area.

Yue Mei was still digesting the memory images that emerged from the spirit body of the girl in the red dress because of her desire.

While the girl stood still, looking at Yue Mei with her calm gaze.

As for Little Snow, Yue Mei's Guardian Spirit who was supposed to be sensitive to any aura related to spirit, she looked like she didn't notice at all.

Lazy Grave Keeper sharpened his consciousness, then caught the weak signal emitted by the spirit.

At the same time he detected the existence of the spirit, he immediately recognized the owner of the aura emitted by the Weak Spirit.

Knowing that almost makes him choke, unable to swallow his food properly.

There was only one word appearing in his mind that...

Sh*t!

Then a series of complaints rained down inside his heart, like...

— Mom, why are you so cruel to your only son!

— What's my fault?! Why is he here!?

— Isn't he in the middle of reincarnations?? Is this information just a hoax?!

— Is there someone who can answer this disturbing question!?

— Huaaaa, I don't want to live anymore!

— ... I'm not lazy, I'm not messing around, and I'm very serious about work... Wuwuwu

Before he had a deeper mental breakdown, his babble stopped abruptly.

With an expression of disbelief in what he saw and felt.

With a concentrated gaze, he saw a ball of small and weak red light like the light of a tiny creature called a firefly that was often said to be beautiful like a small star by the human race.

The little red ball suddenly appeared close to Yue Mei, while Yue Mei and Little Snow, and the girl in the red dress were unaware of the existence of the little red ball.

The little red ball circled Yue Mei for several rounds like it was looking for something.

Then in the end he chose one of Yue Mei's empty shoulders beside the one occupied by Little Snow.

Like a spectator who went to the stadium to watch the game and get a good seat, he twisted his tiny body in search of a comfortable sitting position and sat still sculpting without disturbing the surroundings.

He acted as an invisible spectator, observing calmly and casually.

Then the little red ball felt like someone looking at him, so he turned his body sideways—

In an instant, their eyes collided with each other.

Lazy Grave Keeper,"...."

Little Red Ball,"...."

Lazy Grave Keeper with his feet stood firmly in place without daring to do anything.

Several times, he tried to open his mouth to speak. But he was too nervous and instead made him gasp like a fish forced out of the water. He felt his back had been flooded by his cold dryness.

As he tried to calm himself down, a voice that could make him tremble with fear echoed within the mind chat room in his mental world.

[Mind Chat Room: On]

Little Red Ball: if you dare to speak, I don't mind sending you to guard the 13th floor inside the Underworld Prison.

Lazy Grave Keeper: My Lord, please have mercy on me, what do I do wrong?! ( ̄■ ̄;)!?

Little Red Ball: Huh?

Lazy Grave Keeper: (zipping his mouth) (╥_╥)

Little Red Ball: (he nodded, felt satisfied)

[Mind Chat Room: End]

Inside, Lazy Grave Keeper continued his babble.

'What does this demon want to do? Why quietly? Since when was that demon interested in a mortal? What's wrong with Little Yue? Who is Little Yue?!... Huaahhh~'

0