06 Opening 6 – Dandelion Horgan
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

06 Opening 6 - Dandelion Horgan

 

His mind was full of burning question marks. His hands felt a little itchy and wanted to try to take out his light communicator and spread this explosive news to his fake friends to gossip excitedly for a few days together with them.

But his rationality gave him such a dangerous signal, so he can only try with all his might to restrain himself.

Lazy Grave Keeper still loved his life and didn't want to feel the deep pain he had experienced in the past.

Seeing the firsthand secret that only he can know and cannot be spread to a third person makes Lazy Grave Keeper feel both happy and sorry that he has to restrain his gossip soul.

Unaware of the nightmare and sweet dream that Lazy Grave Keeper had experienced, Yue Mei calmly refocused herself on the girl in the red dress.

Yue Mei,"... Is that your last wish? But unfortunately, your life has stopped since you entered the Spiritual, ah no, I mean Star Tomb. Even if you repeat the recording of your experience in your Historical Data and try to correct it so that the result ends up in your favor, still, it is all an illusion."

The girl in the red dress did not get angry when hearing Yue Mei's ridicule, she admitted it calmly without saying anything because she knew that what Yue Mei said was a fact.

Yue Mei directed her gaze towards the Lazy Grave Keeper and opened her mouth, "Sir Lazy, to conquer a Historical Data, what is the approximate time difference between the real world and the parallel world?"

Lazy Grave Keeper was still in a half-awake and half-dreamy state, after Yue Mei tried to call him for the second time only then did he wake up in shock, "Uh...? Ah?! What?? Oh, did you say something?"

Yue Mei,"...?"

Little Red Ball, (staring intently)

Little Snow, "Kyu?" Keeper?

The Girl In The Red Dress,"...."

Cold sweat flowed down his forehead, Lazy Grave Keeper tried to calm his chaotic mind and fix his attitude, "Cough... I'm sorry I was thinking about something, can you repeat what you said just now?"

While putting a suspicious expression on her face, Yue Mei repeated her question.

Ignoring the sharp glances of the various parties, Lazy Grave Keeper pretended to calmly answer Yue Mei's question, "In a Historical data active, at least a hundred years will pass in the parallel world inside the Historical Data and an hour in the real world."

Yue Mei, "Oh? Quite short."

Lazy Grave Keeper nodded, "Yes. That's because sometimes, for historical data conquerors other than myself, if the Historical Data they conquer is a historical Data whose time is still valid or the time of death of the Anchor does not pass so long and there is still an opportunity to change their situation in the real world. The active Anchors can still have an opportunity where their last wish can be granted by giving a real-life mission to the challenger who tries to conquer them."

Yue Mei, "Hmm... With my current level, how much amount of Historical Data do I have to conquer until I can break through to Grade S?"

Lazy Grave Keeper silently glanced at Little Red Ball then replied after calculating it, "At least four times. But I suggest you stabilize your foundation so that your Grade S is stronger and pure and then easier to break through compared to ordinary Grade S. So the total amount of Historical Data you have to conquer is about five times."

Yue Mei fell silent. Then pointed at the girl in the red dress, "She just died in the real world, right?"

Lazy Grave Keeper replied instantly, "Yes!"

Yue Mei nodded her head and again asked the girl in the red dress, "Do you want to do a simulation with me? If I manage to conquer the five Historical Data in the shortest time, there is a chance that we will still have time to go to the planet or dimension where you live. At least an hour or two had passed after I had managed to break through Grade S."

Hearing that, the calm and hollow gaze of the girl in the red dress for the first time let out different emotions. There was a slight wave of light of hope appearing in her deep and calm lake eyes.

After successfully attracting the girl's attention, Yue Mei continued, "Before I still didn't know anything about you, may I know your name?"

Yue Mei waited calmly and patiently for an answer from her, she believed that the girl would happily accept her offer.

And sure enough, not long after Yue Mei spoke. With a calm face and no longer looking like a doll, the girl in the red dress who exuded a hopeful expression, slowly opened her mouth, she said, "... Dandelion. My Name is Dandelion Horgan..."

Yue Mei's eyes shone, and she stretched out her hand, "My Name is Yue Mei, you can call me Little Yue or Mei. Nice to meet you, Dandelion."

Lazy Grave Keeper looked at it with a curious look.

His favorite hobby was hearing stories, and the story of Yue Mei's journey to conquer the anchors trying to get out of the Spiritual World had activated his curiosity.

In addition, Yue Mei looked like she was not an ordinary girl because the little red ball went with her on an adventure to conquer the wandering spirits.

It made his curiosity even stronger, and he wanted to directly see the end of the story.

"Have you decided?"

Yue Mei replied, "Yes!"

Dandelion Horgan nodded her head softly.

Little Snow also shouted, "Kyuuu~"

Ring!

[Warning: Forced Login Confirmation. The one who gives the permission: Star Tomb Officer, Head Grave Keeper.]

The previous mechanical voice rang again in Yue Mei and Little Snow's minds.

This time, the two of them no longer felt surprised but waited patiently for the voice to speak.

[Forced entry accepted. Welcome visitor, Yue Mei.]

[It was because Visitor Yue Mei entered forcibly. Visitors with the name Yue Mei can only have limited privileges. These restrictions will be lifted after the visitor meets the existing requirements.]

[Visitor Status is changed to a player. Player Yue Mei can only challenge low-grade Historical data, with a maximum limit of Active Anchor, the spirit travelers from grade B to grade below allowed.]

[Historical Data retrieval with Active Anchor name: Dandelion Horgan. Analysis of her life history began... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.]

[Historical Data is proven to be listed in the Star Tomb historical records. Player Yue Mei, are you sure you will retrieve the Historical Data?]

[Accept / Reject]

From the screen that appeared before her. Yue Mei without the slightest hesitation directly pressed the 'accept' button.

[Historical Data with Active Anchor name: Dandelion Horgan. Activated. Until the player is declared finished, or the player personally chooses to quit, then Historical Data will go into 'No Entry' mode.]

[Retrieving the plot story of Historical Data with Active Anchor name: Dandelion Horgan... 3, 2, 1, 0.]

[The plot story of Historical Data with the name of Active Anchor: Dandelion Horgan has been received. Character selection according to the personal data held by player Yue Mei.]

[List of characters that can be played by the Player:]

Character 1: Dandelion Horgan (Anchor: daughter of the Horgan family).

Character 2: Lily McDonough (Head Maid of Horgan's House).

Character 3: ...

Character 4: ...

Yue Mei was silent for a moment, analyzing while looking at the list of character names with their respective job positions.

Historical Data... I think the conquest mission is similar to the Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VR-MMORPG) that I often play with Little Aunt or other mercenary members while practicing simulations.

She glanced at Dandelion Horgan for a moment.

Without hesitation, she immediately decided to choose her character.

Seeing her choice, Dandelion Horgan turned her gaze towards Yue Mei calmly without commenting anything.

[Choice Of Character: Dandelion Horgan.]

[Accept / Reject]

Yue Mei again pressed the 'accept' button.

[Detected Anchor in an active condition. Missions in active Historical Data are provided directly by the Anchor itself.]

[Taking the plot story experienced by the character Dandelion Horgan... 3, 2, 1, 0.]

[The plot story is accepted. Start a memory transplant... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.]

Without any warning, an invisible force forcefully entered and filled the memory space within Yue Mei's mind.

Yue Mei instinctively closed her eyes tightly and locked her mouth, stopping the sound coming out of her throat.

Cold sweat poured down her forehead. With a strong determination, she endured the pain that made her brain feel like it was skewered by a sharp object.

Looking at the expression of Yue Mei who was enduring the pain. Little Snow growled weakly, rubbing her head against Yue Mei's cheek, silently giving her encouragement.

In the other shoulder position, Little Red Ball fell silent for a moment, then let out a little light of energy to Yue Mei.

In an instant the pain disappeared, Yue Mei was a little surprised and felt a little doubtful.

But she had no time to think about it and put her focus back on the memory she had just received and relayed the memory.

Seeing the action of Little Red Ball, Lazy Grave Keeper silently wiped away the fake cold sweat that was not on his forehead.

After the memory transplant was completed. Yue Mei let out a sigh of relief.

[The memory has been successfully received.]

[Take a list of rules that must be obeyed by the Player.]

[Rules and prohibitions:]

Number 1: In due to limited privileges. Players are limited to playing roles without OOC by more than 30%. More than that, the Player will automatically be rejected and removed from the parallel world inside the Historical Data.

Number 2:...

Number 3:...

The hologram screen in front of her changed again and was filled with a list of rules that must be obeyed and avoided when conquering an active Historical Data.

After reading it thoroughly and carefully, Yue Mei immediately pressed the 'Next' button.

[Does player Yue Mei want to go directly into Historical Data?]

[Accept / Reject]

Yue Mei directly chose the 'accept' button.

[Transfer starts... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.]

0