07 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 1 – Second Ambush
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

07 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 1 - Second Ambush

 

Dizziness and nausea enveloped her.

This feeling, she often experienced it when she was carrying out several missions and was forced to enter a teleportation portal to get to the destination quickly.

She dislikes these feelings because they can interfere with her reaction when precarious circumstances suddenly arise. 

Just like the current situation...

At the time she was about to start to feel her body and had not yet had time to see around.

"Young Lady!! Get out of the way!"

A hysterical scream appeared nearby. Followed by a dangerous signal that suddenly rang in her head from the front, with the target was her heart.

Yue Mei, "Hm?!"

In her shock, she reflexively retreated a few steps and dropped her body to the ground to avoid further attacks, and rolled away from the attacker towards the nearest guard who wanted to try to help her and protect her.

The big dress she was using, made her movement which should be smooth look stiff and chaotic.

In the end, Yue Mei decided to tear off the side of her dress so that she could move more freely.

After doing it all and positioning herself in a slightly safer position, Yue Mei was finally able to have time to scan the situation around.

Eight guards, two Grade C spirit users, and two Senior Rankers are Grade C with Guardian Spirits. Then the remaining four were two Junior Rankers and two Grade D Spirit users, finally one ordinary maid.

The opposing party had six people, but all of them were elite members with the composition of two Peak Junior Rankers, three Senior Rankers, and one Peak Senior Ranker, equivalent to one more step closer to a Grade B or Hero Ranker.

Currently, Yue Mei was under the protection of one of her Senior Rank guards and one Junior Rank guard. 

The body she used has changed, and her appearance has become the same as that of Dandelion Horgan's.

It's just that, the dress she was wearing right now was a clean blue-white dress with a little long tear on the side, but without any blood-red stains at all.

As for Lazy Grave Keeper and Dandelion Horgan, they stand not far from her location.

But they are currently in an invisible condition for the inhabitants of the parallel world in this Historical Data. Only Yue Mei and Little Snow, who was currently hiding within Yue Mei's shadow, could see the two of them.

[Mind Chat Room: On]

Yue Mei: Ooh, why has my luck been so bad lately?? This is the second time in a short time I've been ambushed! Tsk! May I ask Sir Lazy? Did you intentionally send me on a troublesome timeline? Why not in a more peaceful timeline? Or in time a few hours before the ambush!

Little Snow: Master, let Little Snow out! Little Snow will annihilate them in one attack! (╬●∀●)

Lazy Grave Keeper: Really? Hmm... Maybe it was because you were so loved by the goddess of misfortune, oh well... After all of that, little Yue, cheer up! You can do it! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Dandelion Horgan:...

Outside...

Then without letting Yue Mei think more deeply. A sneak attack suddenly appeared beside her and this time aimed at her shoulders.

Yue Mei instinctively turned her head to the side. Continue by raising her hand to fend off the attack. Then strike back with the other hand covered with psychic energy.

It should be enough for Yue Mei to dodge and fend off the attack and again pretend to be protected by her guards, but when the knife passed through her side, she accidentally smelled a scent that made her feel disgusted and resentful.

So with a heart full of annoyance, she decided not to remain silent and join the fight.

Yue Mei did not forget to comment, "Damn it! You tried to hurt me with that thing?! Humph, don't think you can leave without a single scratch from me!"

Ring!

[Warning: Player is OOC by 20%. Hope the Player to act by the character in the chosen role.]

Lazy Grave Keeper: Oh? Little Yue, you are OOC.

Little Snow: Master, you are OOC, you are OOC, you are OOC!

Yue Mei: To retaliate and eliminate my dislike, I am willing to betray the rules!

Dandelion Horgan:...

Yue Mei: Ok, I'm kidding. It was because I accidentally smelled a scent that I hated the most. So that there was no other choice but to act directly and solve the problem in front of me as quickly as possible.

On the other side...

The enemy who had suddenly attacked silently onto Yue Mei's back felt extremely shocked. He doubted what had happened before his eyes.

His eyes were wide open and his heart was full of disbelief. In his heart, he shouted, 'Impossible! This is the second time she has avoided my attack! How could Lady Horgan have evaded such an attack!! Has she been pretending to be weak?!'

Dandelion Horgan... From the results of a disciplined, strict, and detailed investigation. They know that she was a gentle, calm, kind, and obedient girl. Her daily life was only surrounded by helpers, guards, and residents around the city. She never once came out of the city.

What's more, she was a peace-loving person, who doesn't like to see any more bloodshed, and it has to do with her father and brother who were always at the border.

In addition, what she often does was sing songs covered with psychic powers to help the soldiers and workers in the city so that they can loosen their complicated minds after working hard from the morning, noon, until night.

Her favorite activity was to play and socialize with children in the city, both of the same age and below, without distinguishing status from their background. Very different from other noble ladies.

Seeing the weak girl had evaded two fatal attacks from him, made the attacker doubt the information they had.

Once Yue Mei decided, it was impossible for her to change it.

By putting on a calm and friendly expression plus using her business smile, added by taking advantage of the difference in spiritual power possessed by her and her enemies, she brought down all her enemies with a lightning strike.

"Argh...!"

"Ugh!"

"What?!"

The battle was completed in seconds.

The assailants lie helplessly on the ground.

Seeing the tragic fate experienced by their enemies, Yue Mei's guards and helpers could only stand stunned on the spot without knowing what to do.

What was in their minds at this moment was disbelief at what they have seen in front of their eyes. It was like, this was the first time they had known their Young Lady.

Because she was too strong, way too strong.

'From the speed and agility that Yue Mei displayed, at least she had strength equal to or even more than peak Grade C, or maybe even she had already broken through to Grade B? So the previous information was wrong? Grade B? Really? Those damn spies, they dare to give false information to The Death Guard, huh?!' The enemy leader inwardly shouted in anger.

"Hmm ... Ok, they've all been defeated." Yue Mei said as she patted her hands like she was cleaning the dust that had stuck to her palm.

Lazy Grave Keeper: Wow, what a beautiful movement! Just use martial art without activating any active skills. Great~

While hugging a bucket of popcorn that was in his arms, Lazy Grave Keeper excitedly applauded.

Little Snow: Of course! Master is the Best

Dandelion Horgan: (nodded her head, acknowledging Yue Mei's ability)

The leader of the attackers who was the only Peak Senior Ranker tried to get up from the ground, but unfortunately, his body was unable to listen to his commands and in the end, he decided to sit on the floor.

Grasping and holding the injured part of his body, he said, "Ugh... Y-you, who are you?! How could Dandelion Horgan be that strong!?"

Yue Mei raised her eyebrows, "Oh, still able to move? Your endurance is pretty good, really interesting. Although I had tried to restrain myself, my attack was not an attack that an ordinary Senior Ranker could withstand, but I did not expect that the people of this planet had enough solid foundation."

Feeling being disdained and ignored, the leader shouted, "Are you ignoring me, huh?!"

Yue Mei bluntly replied, "Yes!"

The other spectators,""....""

'How can you admit it so easily?!'

Without wasting any time, Yue Mei patted both of her hands, "Okay it's time for a Q & A session, hmm... Where should we start?"

Still not giving up, the enemy leader raised the volume of his voice and challenged Yue Mei, "Damn it! Just kill us all! We won't tell you any information you want to know!"

Yue Mei, "Oh, I've decided the series of questions... Who should I give the first question to?"

Yue Mei ignored the threat.

The Enemy Leader,"... Do you hear me? You heard me, right!? You must have heard me, hey!"

Yue Mei looked around, "Aah you, who looks quite innocent there. Yes, you. Okay, please answer my question."

The enemy leader had exhausted the limits of his patience, regardless of ethics he tried to curse Yue Mei with harsh words, "Assh— Uargh!"

... But his sentence stopped before he finished it because Yue Mei had attacked his vital part.

He clasped on the floor, his hands clasping something between his legs. He trembled as he let out a distressed growl, enduring the pain.

With a slight frown on her brow and without feeling anything strange, Yue Mei nagged, "You're too noisy."

All men in the location,""....""

'Hiii, so terrifying....'

[Mind Chat Room]

Lazy Grave Keeper: For some reason, I can feel what they feel. Moreover, I didn't expect Little Yue... Tsk tsk tsk, no wonder why 'he' chose Little Yue. Birds with the same feathers will always flock in the same place.

Little Snow: Great Master! Cool Master! Powerful Master!

Yue Mei: Hello, Dandelion? Should I destroy them? They were the source of the tragedy that happened to you. Do you want to try to torture them?

Dandelion Horgan thought for a moment: .... Just get rid of them. There is no point in torturing them because they are only a group of Death Guards, their main purpose for being created is to die on a mission, whether the outcome is successful or not.

Yue Mei: Oh? Are you sure? If I were you, even though I know that they are Death Guards who are not afraid of death because the purpose for creating them is to die at the behest of their master. I will still happily torment them until they bring up the opposite expression of what they have been practicing, which is fear of death.

Dandelion Horgan:...

Yue Mei: Aih, even though, you have walked slowly towards the position where you can lead thousands of people. And fighting for the sake of your people to defeat the enemies, still your core is very noble. You have not forgotten the principle you believe from childhood, you loved the peace and hated war.

Dandelion Horgan:...

Yue Mei: Therefore. It can make you the beloved by those who follow you. But it is also a weakness that can be exploited by your enemies.

Yue Mei with her blood-red eyes, looked at Dandelion Horgan's eyes with pity.

 

 

Lazy Seven has something to say....

Conversation about the Underworld Prison series. Be it about characters, illustrations, or stories in webnovels.

Underworld Prison Series :
# Underworld Prison - Eris's Blood (Sequel)

Chat Room : Episode 1 - Introduction (10 June 2022)

Characters:
- Black Fox (Yue Mei)
- Little Snow
- Lazy Grave Keeper (Cyrus White)
- Little Aunt (Lin Xian'er)
- Hell King (Carl Sorin)
- Sirius Wolf
- Secretary Elise (Elise White)

Subscribe | Like | Comment | Share

Visit me here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKLorPqpgkYYmRfUt7_YARmqYHnhDPM1y

0