08 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 2 – A Woman’s Shadow
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

08 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 2 - A Woman's Shadow

 

Then in the next second, Yue Mei flattened her expression and turned it cold.

The surrounding atmosphere changes and makes people who were nearby goosebumps for no reason.

Using Dandelion's face, Yue Mei changed the girl's weak and gentle expression to a bit more evil.

From the image of a white-winged angel filled with warmth, to a fallen angel with its pit black and dark wings.

Her long blonde hair and torn white dress were flying with the wind.

Red eyes equal to the color of fresh blood again appeared.

With a slight and tender smile of hers, she looks like she wants to sing a sleeping song to her lover, making everyone involuntarily set their eyes on her.

Very beautiful and graceful.

"My words are absolute."

— Calamity Royal Bloodline: Absolute Command.

Slowly and gently Yue Mei whispered...

"Sleep..."

In an instant, everyone except Yue Mei and Little Snow along with the spectators beside them, Lazy Grave Keeper and Dandelion Horgan, fell asleep.

Seeing the red eyes and unique aura for the second time.

With an attitude that sees all living things as miserable creatures.

Instantly the image of a strong woman with a deep arrogance in her bones appeared in his mind.

Lazy Grave Keeper finally manages to retrieve a forgotten memory from the events of 1000 years ago.

He instinctively put on a serious face.

'No mistake, it was her! So she's here!? The Hell! No wonder the demon followed her...! Oh, how stupid I was, even though the signs were obvious but I only realized it now... Arghh~'

Originally Lazy Grave Keeper felt quite sorry for the situation Yue Mei was experiencing. Of the many places, she had to be thrown into the Star Tomb.

But after thinking a second time, he changed his impression to doubt.

For a Grade A Spirit User to enter the Spiritual World, they need a 'companion'.

Of each Grade S, they could only carry a maximum of three Grade A Spirit Users.

With the ability possessed by Grade A Spirit User, they wouldn't be able to open the entrance to Spiritual Wolrd.

Even with the strongest attack from the Grade SS Spirit User, they couldn't leave a wound on the boundary wall that the Hell King had built.

So the only way to enter the Spiritual World was to summon the Door Keeper, a subordinate who has been authorized by the Hell King as the administrator of the entrance, a ticket to the Spiritual World.

Seeing the anomaly from Yue Mei made the Lazy Grave Keeper tremble excitedly and curiously. He imagined what kind of story Yue Mei would carry behind her. So using that feeling as a basis, he tried to help and guide Yue Mei.

There was a word that has been approved by all living beings.

— The Spiritual World is the absolute domain of the Hell King.

There were no exceptions in it including Star Tomb. The rules were absolute. He also could not change it so easily.

Given the sudden situation experienced by Yue Mei and the appearance of the Little Red Ball.

It can be concluded, that the 'companion' that led Yue Mei to enter the Spiritual World was none other than the demon.

Thinking up to that point, Lazy Grave Keeper's body trembled violently. Both tips of his lips kept twitching, he struggled hard not to laugh crazy or he would be seen strangely by those around him.

He was eager to howl towards the vast sky. Vent the excitement of his gossip soul.

Those who understand his feelings right now will certainly feel very envious and hope to beat the lucky person like him, to a state of half-death.

Because...

'What we're talking about right now is the demon's personal story that always looks perfect with no weaknesses at all! Aah...'

Lazy Grave Keeper roared cheerfully endlessly in his heart.

'This Drama, this privilege, this VIP position, Oohh... God! I didn't expect to get such a rare opportunity! See firsthand the cruel demon's personal story, and be the only spectator who knows it all... I didn't expect that demon would have a day where he would have to pretend to be a lowly person, hehehehehehe~'

And so, from the inside, he could not resist drooling out of his mouth.

[Chat Room Thoughts]

Little Snow: Kyuu? Keeper? You're shaking hard, Are you sick?

Dandelion Horgan: (calmly fixed her gaze on the Lazy Grave Keeper)

Lazy Grave Keeper: (cough cough cough)... I-what do you mean! Sick? Humph, how could this strong and formidable Master get sick?! I'm happy ok!? (#`皿´)

Little Snow: Happy? {´◕ ◡ ◕`}?

Dandelion Horgan: (Deepening her gaze towards the Lazy Grave Keeper)

Yue Mei :(Just entered online and with curiosity immediately turned her attention towards the Lazy Grave Keeper) ... Oh? (≖ ‿ ≖)

Lazy Grave Keeper: .... (; ̄д ̄)

Inside he shouted, 'sh * t, my mouth slipped!'

Lazy Grave Keeper: (cough)... Yue Mei are you done with your business? Hm? What's your next move?

Yue Mei, Dandelion Horgan, & Little Snow:...

They thought, 'he turned the conversation. Hm... Very suspicious...'

But Lazy Grave Keeper insisted on refusing to talk about the topic.

Seeing herself unable to make him open his mouth, Yue Mei gave up.

Yue Mei decided to focus on continuing her next steps by overcoming the problems that were in front of her.

Make sure the guards and Death Guards lie helpless on the ground with no sign of them waking up from their sweet dreams.

Yue Mei took her time looking around.

Their location was currently in the middle of a forest.

The wind blows between the bodies of the tree, yellow leaves fall from there flying with the wind.

From the position of the sun slowly approaching the other end of the world to hide avoiding the moon. The time can be expected to be in the afternoon.

Dandelion Horgan while being a spirit, flying hovering scanning the area around.

Looking back at the faces she recognized lying sleeping on the ground.

'... Lily.'

Her only personal maid.

'... Uncle Norman.'

Chief Knight of the Horgan's House.

'... And the other guard brothers.'

Seeing them in such a state looking like they truly come back to life, makes Dandelion Horgan absentminded, remembering those years of memory.

Dandelion Horgan turned her attention back towards Yue Mei.

She expels the energy of consciousness and speaks in the Mind Chat Room.

Dandelion Horgan:... You didn't defeat them immediately for little reasons like the poison on the surface of enemy weapons, did you?

Yue Mei with her brilliant smile nodded, " Yes!"

Lazy Grave Keeper: Huh? Little Yue, you answered it in the real world. Your voice will be heard by outsiders and perceived as talking to yourself, Are you okay?

Yue Mei without any care, "Oh... I did it on purpose."

Lazy Grave Keeper: Why? You should have known with your consciousness. You must have detected some people hiding quite far from your place.

Then Yue Mei activated her chat room.

Yue Mei: what eye color am I wearing now?

Little Snow: Red!

Lazy Grave Keeper: Hmm... Red eyes, Dandelion eyes are blue. Two different people? Oh, do you want to use a two-personality strategy?

Yue Mei replied to him in the outside world, "Yes, and it has something to do with you, Dandelion."

Dandelion Horgan:...??

While playing around with the sword used by the enemy who was covered by the poison that made Yue Mei OOC.

Yue Mei continued, "If I only have memories from your point of view or what you remember without any additional memories from the subconscious. I might choose to walk slowly. Little by little, blend in to play as much as possible to be you."

Dandelion Horgan put on a thoughtful face.

While walking around looking at people lay sleeping on the ground enjoying the view of their sleep expression without any guard.

Yue Mei explained, "The memories I get from artificial administration include those in the subconscious that you don't know or don't want to remember."

Yue Mei stopped on the spot, rotating her body while placing her hands on her back.

She asked Dandelion, "Do you remember the time to what happened at this moment?"

0