11 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 5 – You Guys Go
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

11 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 5 - You Guys Go

 

Tony Wood swallowed his saliva, "... General, you...—" What did you do to her?

He could not complete the next sentence.

A flash of cold light crossed Verne Oshea's eyes.

Seeing his boss's expression, he instinctively closed his mouth tightly.

Alma Farrell remained silent on the spot without saying anything.

In his heart, he shook his head, 'This Big Bear... How stupid.'

After making a warning to his subordinates, Verne Oshea again turned his gaze to Yue Mei.

Seeing her sleeping peacefully, for some reason his heart turned soft.

Slowly he tried not to disturb her.

He lowered his body then raised Yue Mei's legs and held her in princess style.

Seeing that smooth and gentle movement.

His two subordinates were stunned, followed by Lazy Grave Keeper who knew very well the true identity of the spirit within Verne Oshea.

Which was nothing but the spirit of his cruel boss.

Making a gentle appearance even when his memories were sealed. Make Lazy Grave Keeper want to bow to his knees worshiping his boss.

'Despite feigning memory loss, his instincts proved to be still very strong. Even without any hesitation, he immediately recognized the sister-in-law. Boss is a genius!'

After 1000 years... After hundreds of reincarnations...

Lazy Grave Keeper was amazed by the patience of his boss. Staying by that woman's side, even until now he patiently and faithfully followed her without feeling any fatigue.

He once again felt very lucky to be able to see the drama about his boss's love story firsthand.

He can't wait to see the end of their story.

On the other side, Tony Wood quickly decides to forget about that and change the topic.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I didn't expect a little girl like that to defeat them all." Tony Wood whispered softly while shaking his head.

Seeing the elite fighters lying helplessly on the ground, made him want to scoff at them. As a man, they have been defeated by a little girl.

"I heard Dandelion Horgan is a Grade C Spirit User and a pure bloodline Holder..."

"Then what? Didn't you already know from Scott, that his younger sister was never interested in martial arts and preferred to train her psychic class by singing? I heard from Scott himself that even though his younger sister was a Grade C with the purest Horgan Bloodline, her real strength was no more than a normal or Ordinary Grade C. Because she can only fight with basic skills."

Tony Wood continued, "And it can be expected that the person who was after him considered that by sending only a few fighters with a peak Grade C level and others, and they expect it would be enough for them to overcome it. But alas the result... Hehehe."

Alma Farrell did not reject his statement.

But he still voiced his suspicions, "But there is something strange about her condition. You've seen the color of her eyes, haven't you?"

Tony Wood was also puzzled by it, "Hey did Scott never say this before? What is the unique ability of the owner of the Horgan Bloodline?"

Alma Farrell shook his head.

Then they both fell quietly pondering.

They have both seen the unique abilities unleashed by Scott, who was none other than  Dandelion Horgan's elder brother.

However, his ability did not make him change his fighting style and eye color, nor made his aura heavier so that they could not detect his grade.

Furthermore ...

'Given her actions, Dandelion attacked in an unconscious state. And only her instincts can move her body. Moreover, the attack used by her has a melee type. But all I know is that Scott and his father, General Gerald, are long-range fighters.' Alma Farrell thought.

The conclusion he took after he analyzed the wounds found on the bodies of the Death guards lying on the ground.

Tony Wood shrugged his shoulders as he spread his hands up.

While putting up a frivolous face, "Whatever happens it has nothing to do with us. At least we can tell Scott that his sister has been attacked. As for the next issue, I think Scott and his father, General Gerald, will handle it on their own."

Besides them, Verne Oshea did not follow their conversation. He just listened to it with his ears and turned his eyes towards Dandelion Horgan's sleeping face in his arms.

In a quiet voice Alma Farrell asked, "... General, do you want to stop by Horgan's house?"

Verne Oshea thought for a moment, then asked back, "Alma, are you still carrying that thing?"

Alma Farrell was startled.

He thought for a moment before understanding what his boss meant. The object in question is nothing but an illusory stone.

With the stone, users can change their appearance into others and it was difficult to distinguish without the help of certain tools and skills.

They had prepared the illusory stone intending to secretly enter Capital City. Due to some information, the situation in Capital City was currently a little tense.

He nodded, "Yes! Still there. You want to wear it now?"

"Ok, give me one. As for you and Tony, you can continue your journey to the Capital City."

Alma Farrell, "...."

Tony Wood, "...."

They both felt their ears were hearing something wrong.

Tony Wood failed to understand what his boss meant. He asked, "Huh? Boss, you're not coming? Then what about you?"

From inside he continued, 'The general just told us both, he didn't come? Why?'

Alma Farrell recognized the habits of his superiors.

So without thinking anything, he immediately approached Tony Wood who still had a confused and ridiculous face, then stretched out his hand and clasped his shoulder tightly.

"Then we will send the news when we get to the Capital City."

Alma Farrell lowered his head, then he dragged Tony Wood and turned around, left the scene.

On the other hand, Tony Wood was stunned, without being able to put up the slightest resistance, he could only be dragged by Alma Farrell. Many question marks were raining down on his mind.

Seeing him understand his meaning, Verne Oshea gave Alma Farrell a praising look, Verne Oshea nodded his head.

After their shadows disappeared from his sight. His attention refocused on what was in front of him.

Lazy Grave Keeper, Dandelion Horgan, as well as Little Snow, looked at it all with a spectator attitude.

Because colleagues who can enliven the atmosphere have gone to bed. All they could do was wait until Yue Mei woke up again.

Verne Oshea briefly scanned his surroundings, then lowered his head and looked towards the shadow that was on his feet.

Instantly, his shadow changed shape into the shadow of a ferocious beast.

At the same moment the creature's shadow appeared, Little Snow who was hiding inside Yue Mei's shadow trembled with goosebumps, trying to make her breath as small as possible.

In a commanding tone, "Go."

The beast immediately left his shadow towards the Aswald city.

....

In front of the gate of the Magnificent Castle.

A young man dressed as a servant walked back and forth. His face was full of worries.

"Randall!"

Someone called the young servant.

He immediately recognized the voice, he stopped pacing and stood still.

"S-sir!" He replied with a trembling voice, bowing his head towards the ground and grasping tightly the hem of his clothes.

A white hair old man with an appearance of about 70 years old walked slowly and calmly towards him.

Putting his hands behind his back and with a gloomy expression, he demanded,"... Do you still want to keep it a secret? The sun had begun to set, but young Lady Dandelion had not yet returned. Do you think that since you've been instructed by the Young Lady to not say anything about where she's going, you can avoid punishment if something happens to her?"

Cold sweat slid down his forehead. His body trembled slightly after hearing his stern words.

Head Butler Marvin continued, "I can understand that you don't want to go against Young Lady's orders. But as a servant of the Horgan's house, the main duty you must always remember is none other than to keep the Horgan family members safe."

Randall bit his lips harder until he could feel a slight taste of iron in his mouth.

Seeing Randall getting more nervous, Head Butler Marvin sharpened his eyes and pressed, "... I ask you one more time. I hope you can say it frankly before anything happens to her. Where did Young Lady go?"

Randall nervously glanced forward, "I-I..."

But before he continued his words—

Grrr...

A low growl of a wild beast was heard.

In an instant, the two immediately turned their eyes toward the source of the sound.

There, they saw a large, majestic wolf with silver fur walking slowly with elegant steps leading to where they were standing.

Randall screamed in terror and took a few steps back.

Head Butler Marvin's gloomy face turned serious after seeing the Beast.

At first glance, he recognized what kind of beast the Big Wolf was.

He whispered, "... Spirit Beast."

0