12 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 6 – She Is My Sister!
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 6 - She Is My Sister!

 

The screaming sounds of some people echoed faintly in her ears. Like they're in a fight.

Slowly, the voice was getting louder and clearer.

Feeling disturbed, the half-consciously half-sleep Yue Mei couldn't help herself anymore to continue her deep sleep.

Slowly she opened her sleepy eyes.

A ray of sunlight from outside the window entered the slit of her slightly open eyes, instinctively she then again closed her eyes with her palm.

Blinking several times, after her eyes were sufficiently adapted to receive the radiance of the light, only then did she fully open her eyes.

Her gaze was greeted with an image of the white ceiling.

At a glance, she scanned the surrounding area.

A room with an all-white color theme adorns her eyes.

'Bedroom?'

'Ah right... If I'm not mistaken I'm in a historical Data'. Thought Yue Mei dazed.

She has not yet fully awakened from her long sleep.

The first thing Yue Mei did when she woke up from a peaceful dream was to activate the chat in her mind.

[Mind Chat Room]

Yue Mei: How long have I slept? Did anything new happen during my sleep?

Little Snow: Kyuu... Master is awake~

Lazy Grave Keeper: Oh Little Yue? Are you awake? Hurry up, get out of your bedroom! There's an exciting drama going on!

Dandelion Horgan:... (feeling like digging a hole and hiding in it)

Yue Mei:... Oh.

In her heart she made some question marks, 'What are they doing? What do you mean by drama? Aren't they too idle?'

But her mind was interrupted by a loud sound that suddenly appeared in the room.

BAAM

The door opened and slammed loudly.

Then follow by the sound of footsteps running in a hurry, approaching the bed on which she lay. A girl's voice with concern echoed throughout the room.

"Aah... Young Lady! Are you awake?!"

Yue Mei jumped in surprise,"?!"

'Girl, your voice is too loud. If I was still sleeping, wouldn't I be forced to wake up by you?! But the truth is I'm awake, so the question is... How do you know I'm awake?? Do you have a sixth sense?! More over... Who are you? Which girl is this?'

Yue Mei tried to recall Dandelion Horgan's memory.

Then she remembered who this carefree girl was.

Lily McDonough, Head Maid of Horgan's House.

The girl was also the one who followed her yesterday along with several other guards.

Yue Mei calmed her mind again, she assured herself that she was currently Dandelion Horgan.

Then in an instant the aura she emitted changed to be similar to Dandelion Horgan.

Yue Mei tried to call her name with a gentle smile stuck to her pale face,"... Lily."

Head Maid Lily was worried, "Young Lady, are you okay? Are you feeling pain somewhere? Should I call a doctor?"

Yue Mei looked closely at the expression of the Head Maid Lily in front of her.

She sees an expression that was not made up at all, as it radiated from the bottom of her heart. Yue Mei gave a compliment in her heart, 'Very similar to the original!'

'This girl looks really sincere hmm quite cute', Inwardly Yue Mei chuckled.

Yue Mei waved her hand,"... No need. I'm fine."

Head Maid Lily put on a suspicious face, "Really?"

Yue Mei nodded weakly, " Un..."

Head Maid Lily let out a sigh of relief, "Thank God then. If you feel any discomfort or pain, please let me know as soon as possible."

Yue Mei answered her with a nod and a gentle smile.

Seeing that Head Maid Lily put on a cheerful expression. But in the next second, her expression changed and she looked quite difficult, several times she tried to open her mouth.

Seeing that, Yue Mei can predict what was in her mind,"... Lily, you don't have to worry. I have my own plans."

Head Maid Lily was stunned.

A moment later she understood what her Young Lady meant.

"But Young Lady..."

"It's okay..." Yue Mei gave her a smile of certainty, to make her calm her anxiety.

Seeing Yue Mei's calm and peaceful face, Head Maid Lily managed to calm her worry a little.

Looking back at the calm expression from Yue Mei, inwardly Head Maid Lily muttered, 'Young Lady Dandelion seems to have grown more mature and calm... If it was her previous self, she would definitely try to figure out the reason why yesterday's thing happened, then ask directly about who they were and why they should do that. Because after all, she must have realized that there was a traitor among the residents of Horgan's House.'

"It seems quite crowded outside. Is elder brother back?"

Hearing the question from Yue Mei Head Maid Lily refocused herself.

"Yes! After hearing the news that the young Lady was ambushed and fell unconscious. Young Master Scott immediately cleared out his schedule and rushed back home."

Yue Mei put on a thoughtful expression.

"... Who told him about my condition?" Yue Mei asked with her clear eyes and gentle smile.

Seeing the look in those eyes, Head Maid Lily was shocked, unknowingly, quickly, and carefully she replied, "Head Butler Marvin who sent a direct message to the Head Clan and Young Master Scott."

A flash of light crossed Yue Mei's eyes.

"Hmm ... Grandpa Marvin? Then that's not him..." Yue Mei whispered and direct her gaze towards the window beside her sleeping bed.

Head Maid Lily was bewildered, "...Young Lady?"

Yue Mei drew her gaze back and pointed it towards Head Maid Lily.

She shook her head, "Hmm... It's okay. Lily, I want to go to the bathroom."

"Ah young Lady, do you want to take a shower? I have warm the water there."

"Ok."

"I'll get your clothes ready. Do you want to get out of the manor? If so, what about the usual dress?"

"Yeah. It's okay."

Head Maid Lily went straight to the next room to prepare the clothes that Yue Mei would wear.

Yue Mei casually followed the memory inside Dandelion Horgan's memory, walking towards the bathroom.

In there, she pondered.

'Not Grandpa Marvin... Hmm in Dandelion's memory, after she returned home to the manor with the help of General Oshea, she immediately lay unconscious on the bed while undergoing examination by doctors from the city.'

Everyone from Horgan's House was busy trying to save herself, including Head Butler Marvin.

As for General Oshea, he could only wait for a day then continued his journey again and set off for Capital City.

Before leaving he had also sent a message via Spirit Courier to Scott about the circumstances of his sister. It's just that it seems that the message was not conveyed, no one knows why.

Dandelion Horgan only knew about it after being told by a mysterious letter that suddenly appeared inside the army tent, one month after she was training and she was already in the position of temporary Army General.

So it can be concluded that there was a problem in the Abris Legion itself.

General Oshea himself was busy with the problems that existed in Capital City, so only had time to return to it after three months had passed and it was just when Dandelion Horgan was fighting with the enemy leader and blew herself up there.

So the one who was given the task to tell Dandelion's condition at that time was none other than one of Horgan's servants.

It's just that the servant did not carry out his duties, so Scott Horgan and her father Gerald Horgan did not know at all about what happened to Dandelion Horgan.

In her heart, Yue Mei whispered, 'As for who are they? Well, I suspect a few people but it looks like with this we can narrow the search down to three people? Hmm according to my basic principles. To overcome the enemy, once they tried to hurt me there was no reason whatsoever to forgive them. I'll try to play a little with them... Fufufu~'

With a cheerful mood, Yue Mei took a shower while humming merrily.

As for the noise coming from outside, she ignored it.

Hearing from their voice, Yue Mei thought it had something to do with Dandelion Horgan's siscon-brother...

....

"Aah! Young Master! Please calm yourself! You're going to ruin Young Lady's favorite plant!"

"Quickly summon his subordinate soldiers, Young Master Scott lost control!"

The guards and servants of Horgan's House tried to approach and appease their Young Master. But unfortunately, their efforts did not pay off and instead added to the chaos.

"Old Man!! Since when have you been attracted to a woman?? More than that, there were so many noble ladies outside there why should you target my little sister, huh?! I won't accept it!! Fuck you! Eat this, beast!!! Wave Blast!"

Scott Horgan opened his mouth and launched an explosion in the form of sound waves and hit the target in front of him.

Verne Oshea chuckled, "What do you know? How do you see that I'm interested in your little sister?"

Then he calmly raised his right hand and waved it.

"Defender Field!"

A hot domain appeared around his body, the instant a wave blast attack from Scott Horgan entered the area of the domain, automatically the attack was canceled.

Seeing that his attack failed to hurt his enemy, Scott Horgan did not give up and immediately issued his next attack without stopping.

As for Verne Oshea, he casually enjoy the look of despair that was on Scott Horgan's face while grinning with pleasure.

"Damn it! Huff huff..."

Scott Horgan breathlessly stopped attacking because of the energy exhaustion. Without losing his ferocious demeanor, he did not forget to look at Verne Oshea with a fierce look.

"Are you done, Scott? How about we stop? Otherwise, our fighting sound will be heard by Little Sister Dandelion and disturb her sleep." Verne Oshea said in an innocent tone.

Scott Horgan paused and calmed his breathing.

From the two initial sentences from Verne Oshea, he thought that what he had said was quite reasonable. It was just that his calm expression could not last long.

From the moment he heard the next sentence uttered by Verne Oshea, like an angry bull he immediately shouted, "Old Man! I've said many times that you should call Dandelion 'Miss' instead of 'Little Sister'!! Don't you always call her 'Miss'?! Why change now!? Isn't that solid proof that you're interested in her, huh?! I warn you, Dandelion is my little sister!!! Arghh!!"

"Aaah Young Master, no!"

"Stop Young Master Scott! Stop him!"

The third round of fighting began....

0