13 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 7 – Suspect
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

13 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 7 - Suspect

 

"Lily."

"Aah? Y-yes Young Lady?"

"Change my clothes to training clothes."

Head Maid Lily was stunned.

But since it was an order from her master, she immediately obeyed.

"Huh? Does Young Lady want a workout? Why?" While she was preparing, she asks her with a confused face.

While wearing clothes Yue Mei replied with a serious face, "I feel like I'm too weak right now."

"Weak?"

"Yes! I couldn't do anything yesterday, so I felt I was so weak and helpless. The peace and tranquility that I have been feeling, and my belief in the power that my father and brother have had made me think that I will always be protected. At least yesterday's incident managed to make me realize that even without my father and brother, nor the guards in charge of protecting me, I would still be in danger."

After wearing her training clothes neatly, she tried to look at herself in a large mirror.

Head Maid Lily listened carefully as she followed the movements of Yue Mei.

Then Yue Mei turned her back and faced Head Maid Lily, she continued, "I have now understood, that only with my own strength will I be safe and protected. So I have to train, I want a force that can protect myself and those near me, including Lily."

Hearing the dashing statement coming from her Young Lady, Head Maid Lily was deeply moved.

"Ok, Young Lady, Lily will also help you." Head Maid Lily clenched her hands and gave an encouragement gesture to Yue Mei.

Yue Mei smiled softly, "Thank you, Lily."

"Yes, Young Lady! Ah... But Young Lady, I think you're strong enough. Even yesterday you alone defeated those assailants."

Yue Mei put on a puzzled surprised expression, "Huh?"

Head Maid Lily bent her head to the side, "Hm?"

"What are you talking about, Lily? Weren't the ones who managed to defeat the enemies yesterday the guards' uncles and brothers?" Yue Mei asked while putting on a puzzled expression.

"Ah? No Young Lady, have you forgotten? With the ability and strength of your Grade B, you managed to conquer them all without giving the attackers a chance to fight back. You're so strong!" Head Maid Lily briefly describes yesterday's experience excitedly.

"Huh?"

"... Eh?"

Yue Mei opened her mouth and eyes, babyface's pure and innocent face painted with a surprised and confused expression, making the Dandelion face she was currently using look sweet and cute.

Head Maid Lily also gets confused in a daze, sensing their thinking was far different from what they had imagined and expected.

[Mind Chat Room]

Lazy Grave Keeper: I saw from the outside, Little Yue, I didn't think you played well enough. Did you work as an artist before?

Dandelion Horgan glances and judges: ... Simply pass the standard.

Yue Mei: From outside? Aren't you in the yard watching a play? Where are you guys now?

Little Snow: Master, we're behind the window right in your room right now. The drama has stopped and the strange brother has been conquered by the 'monster'.

Yue Mei: Monster? Who?

Little Snow was silent, she felt reluctant to mention the person's name or call because she still felt doubtful about what she smelled from her nose at that time and the aura that the monster man radiated was a little similar but strangely different as well.

Then the Spirit Beast that emerged from the monster man also looked exactly like the monster she was familiar with, but his smell and aura were quite different, making Little Snow become confused and unsure of her sense of smell.

Lazy Grave Keeper thought, 'It seems that Little Snow has started to suspect who the demon really is.'

Lazy Grave Keeper diverts the conversation: (coughs)... Little Yue, you haven't answered my question.

Yue Mei: Sir Lazy, my previous job was as a mercenary. Then Dandelion, the 'you' before, didn't you easily show your expression on your face? Right?

Dandelion Horgan: ...

Yue Mei: Moreover, you have a sweet and beautiful face, I think I should use and display the best expression this body can display... Aih, my most pure and kind Young Lady, so cute! Unfortunately, I can't always carry a mirror, otherwise, I want to try a variety of expressions that can be displayed by this face, haah~

Dandelion Horgan: ...

Lazy Grave Keeper: Yue Mei, don't you realize you sound like a pervert aunt? What's more, Pure? Kind? Hmm... I was so curious about Dandelion's childhood. Does she look a little like Little Snow?

Little Snow: Kyuu? {´◕ ◡ ◕`}?

Yue Mei: What do you mean Aunty! I'm still in my 20s, I just want to appreciate the beauty! Humph, men certainly don't know that! (coughs)... As for Dandelion's childhood, according to the memories in my brain, I thought it was a little similar to Little Snow, only that she was a little playful?

Little Snow: Kyuu! Friend?

Dandelion Horgan: ...

Outside....

Head Maid Lily calmed herself down, after realizing Young Lady Dandelion was still putting on a confused face like she still didn't know anything about yesterday's incident.

"... Young Lady don't you really remember?" Asked with uncertainty Head Maid Lily with a serious face.

Yue Mei was silent for a moment looking towards Head Maid Lily. She shook her head.

Head Maid Lily gasped, "How so?"

Yue Mei furrowed her eyebrows,"... Lily, did something happen yesterday? My memory only reached the moment when we were suddenly ambushed. Can you tell me more?"

Hearing the question from Young Lady Dandelion, Head Maid Lily looked at her with a complicated look.

Then she told all about yesterday's incident from what she saw and what she heard from others to Yue Mei.

Yue Mei carefully listened without commenting on anything.

While listening she also did not forget to continue her conversation with Lazy Grave Keeper and others.

[Mind Chat Room]

Lazy Grave Keeper: Oh? Are you planning on continuing to use memory loss or dual personality tactics?

Yue Mei: Hm? Well, yeah, I intend on continuing to play the role of having two personalities. At least I can avoid other people's suspicions of me. I also intend to make the spies loosen their guard. After all, the information about two personalities is more relieving compared to the original power that can be controlled. For now, that's all I can do to adapt more deeply.

Lazy Grave Keeper nodded.

Yue Mei: Ah because now we are talking about two personalities. How about Dandelion also participate? You can try to live again as Dandelion Horgan. Can that be done?

The last question was directed at Lazy Grave Keeper.

Lazy Grave Keeper replied directly: Yes, of course, you can. Since the beginning, Historical Data was made as a place to live for the Wandering Spirit. Being an outsider like Yue Mei was only considered an external aid in completing the dreams left behind in the Wandering Spirit.

Speaking up, Yue Mei, Little Snow, and Lazy Grave Keeper directed their attention to Dandelion Horgan.

Dandelion Horgan was silent for a moment.

Then she decided: No need. I want to see a different path and outcome than mine. It was your mission, I had no intention to jump in, I chose to be a spectator.

Lazy Grave Keeper: Hmm...

Yue Mei: Well, ok no problem, just leave it to me.

Little Snow: Kyuu! Little Snow will help too!

Back to the real world.

Yue Mei nodded as she heard the story from head Maid Lily.

"... So Young Lady..." Head Maid Lily stopped talking, she put on a difficult face because she didn't know what to say anymore.

Yue Mei calmed her mind, took a deep breath, and waved her hand, "Hm... OK, enough Lily, I get it."

Then their conversation was stopped there.

Head Maid Lily closed her mouth. She didn't even dare to breathe too hard.

As for Yue Mei, while looking at the mirror, she casually tidied up her training clothes.

But her attention turned to the outside of the room. She had realized since then that there was someone outside who was eavesdropping on her conversation with head Maid Lily.

'Hmm, this feels pretty weird... Instead of realizing it through the radar in the system, I realized that someone was eavesdropping from the outside through my energy awareness. The world in Historical Data is very similar to the original World. I can easily use my passive skills. I did think I can only use my powers to a limited extent just like in a game in a virtual world. But it seems the opposite?'

Suddenly the sound of someone knocking on the door could be heard.

Yue Mei and Head Maid Lily turned their heads towards the door.

"Young Lady?" Ask someone from behind the door.

Hearing that voice, a feeling of surprise crossed Yue Mei's eyes.

While Head Maid Lily furrowed her eyebrows, feeling a little displeased.

She and Head Maid Lily recognized who the newcomer was.

Yue Mei raised her eyebrows and inwardly whispered, 'Oh?... He's moving pretty fast.'

"Come in."

"Yes."

Yue Mei and Head Maid Lily looked closely at the person who had just entered who was none other than Dandelion Horgan's young maid and childhood friend, Randall Credge.

With a nervous and worried expression, walking slowly toward Yue Mei.

Randall asked, "Good Morning, Young Lady... Are you okay?"

Yue Mei put on a gentle smile that was usually used by Dandelion Horgan, it's just that the smile if you look carefully couldn't reach into her eyes.

She nodded and replied, "Un, Good Morning Randall, I'm fine, sorry to make you worry. You must be getting scolded and punished by Grandpa Marvin again, right? I'm sorry, it was all my fault."

Head Maid Lily put on a stern face, feeling Randall's attitude was still the same as usual, timid and easily nervous.

She still felt a little upset, if only Randall had quickly called for help after feeling the Young Lady and the others yesterday did not return in time.

Perhaps yesterday's calamity could have been avoided more easily than getting Young Lady Dandelion to intervene by itself.

Head Maid Lily feels that the timid Randall himself has completely failed to carry out the duties of a loyal servant of the Horgan's House.

Randall with his pale face shook his head and waved his hands.

"No no, Young Lady, it's not your fault, it's my fault, being scolded and being punished is my wish. I failed to perform my duties as a servant, and because of my carelessness, endanger the young Lady's safety. At least as long as I can see Young Lady doing well, Head Buttle Marvin's anger and punishment deserve me."

Randall's entire body shook nervously, sweat splashed around his face.

He looked genuinely worried, nervous, and grateful for the safety of his master.

To Dandelion Horgan, Head Maid Lily, and others, he looks genuine.

But not with Yue Mei.

She could clearly see, that the reflection that radiated inside his eyes did not look the same as the behavior he was displaying at the moment.

Randall Credge had already tried his best to hide it well, but it was a pity that the one in front of him right now was not the real Dandelion Horgan, but Yue Mei.

Even without looking or analyzing his eyes and expression, with the passive skill that Yue Mei possessed. She was able to see the aura that came out of his spirit and read his current emotions.

There Yue Mei found several emotions such as nervousness, hatred, doubt, suspicion, and alertness.

Yue Mei inwardly reviewed, 'Randall Credge was one of the three perpetrators and his alibi is suspected.'

 

Every 10 to 15 chapters, I will pause to review the story. Because since this story was made in the style of a gardener writer rather than an architect style. Although sometimes I write like an architect writer, Oh... Well, for sure, the next chapter will be updated no later than July 15th. So I hope you can wait for it and meet again on the promised day, see you later~ヾ(^∇^)

0